India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Why is everyone shouting on Ganga

aspbhargavi Groupbie
aspbhargavi
aspbhargavi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I don't know why CVS are showing like this.. I don't know what are they trying to show ..I feel they want to show ganga is like Anandi ( punch bag  for jagya and DS whenever they are frustrated)

I am not liking this .. Ganga is tortured enough by her Ex-in laws . She Doesn't need this Singh family frustrations ..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24TeeyaRani48TuttifruttiChytratweetie19jyothiramShinyaumamSudHaVeN-Suchi-RainbowSun

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Felt bad for Ganga after seeing the precap, poor girl.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Shinya

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
THey are trying to show that Ganga if, she were to become a DIL of the house.. she has to live under the shadow of Anandi cause she will be constantly compared. 

Its very natural .. cause they had an example before them so there will be comparisons. 

They did the same with Gauri and that is what put her off hte edge. At that time we hated gauri so I personally did not mind them doing this to her.. cause Gauri had done wrong to Anandi. 

But here there is no fault of Ganga so she does not deserve this.

Now its a big deal for Ganga to get out of the shadow of ANnadi and make her own space in the family. 

I am sure the CVs will do that cause no one will like to live under another person's shadow. When Gehna was newly married they compared her to the previous wife oF Basant tooo.. but Gehna made a strong place for herself in the family and eventually no one even remembers the first beendani any more !

anywayzz yeah .. thats what the CVs are showing how Ganga will face these hurdles and how she will emerge as a winner.

She has to be different from Gauri.

Gauri could not take this and lost her cool and it brought out the worst in her.

Ganga on the other hand will tactfully handle it. THey are already showing that with the whole bringing jagya out for the festival. Sending him to apologize to gauri and more. So she is influencing them in an intelligent manner. :) 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hemaa27brick_redRkalpanaTuttifruttitweetie19jyothiramMisseshaShinyaumam

Rkalpana Senior Member
Rkalpana
Rkalpana

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aspbhargavi

I don't know why CVS are showing like this.. I don't know what are they trying to show ..I feel they want to show ganga is like Anandi ( punch bag  for jagya and DS whenever they are frustrated)

I am not liking this .. Ganga is tortured enough by her Ex-in laws . She Doesn't need this Singh family frustrations ..
@bold above, agree. Since the day Ganga entered badi haveli, her charecter changed. Even in serial, they are comparing her with Anandi.
oaz30 Goldie
oaz30
oaz30

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Coz the is anandi 2awaiting in the sidelines so she has to bear the burns of the SinghSingh
mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Well Singhs really cannot control their frustrations and  through this they will learn to control it They are in their characters  LOLDS is very much in her character i think everything will be ok In my view  CvS are paving way for Jagaya's another trial here . With Anandi's time period he use to stand for Anandi many times  but  was made quiet therefore he really couldn't help much and Anandi faced a lot of wrath of DS . This time if  he comes to know hopefully he will take some strict stand and make Sumi and DS understand so this is his test to control his family and make things better for Ganga He brought her to house on his responsibility so its his test to make things better for her and make his family understand and also it is to make Ganga understand how she has to handle them and she will and make them perfectly alright

and i don't think anyone means to cause any harm to Ganga here Ganga won't mind it because this is  like the people who love her get angry sometimes due to their emotional state which is not right at this time but they are certainly a lot  better than her Rat family and they are doing so much for Ganga like a family so family sometimes get angry too but no mean to cause any harm to her They just need  some time to come out of their sad mood and once they did they will be the most loving to Ganga heal all her wounds give her eternal happiness removing all her sorrows 

Edited by mahi12 - 09 April 2013 at 10:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redsaba113vidya0000Libra123sush_hisusmitaSuchi-BeautifulSoul_

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Felt really bad for ganga.
She witnessed how much love exsisit between anandi n singh's by this incident.
And hope singh's also realise ganga's effort of cheering them n play holi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aspbhargavidinki24vidya0000

cbeebee Newbie
cbeebee
cbeebee

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I disagree with the fact that singhs can scream at Ganga when ever they feel like.
I wonder what nonsense cvs  are trying to show  by making singhs not feel like playing holi. They married off their daughter . Anandi is not in Jail or Jagya is not in mental asylum . Anandi is happily married and Jagya need time to recover and get back to life.

These singh family is behaving "ODD" . They vent out their frustration on poor Ganga , because she is poor , uneducated and has nowhere to go.

I wish Ganga finds some Shiv , poor girl she does not deserve to be punching bag of Dadisa , Sumitra or Jagya. Do hell with singh family for ill-treating poor girl.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aspbhargavidinki24sush_

Go to top