India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK is making me feel sick! (Page 8)

.MishtyLove. IF-Stunnerz
.MishtyLove.
.MishtyLove.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Agree...i love to watch rks junun but not this type...n he is not realise his mistake also..uparse  he is forcing her...

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Agree with you bul and innocent
You both have made right observations
I didn't see any romance in holi or studio scenes it was rather sickening

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Don't take it to heart Mallu..you also have been on IF long enough to understand that fans tend to get divided many times and everyone does not react in a similar way..some are calm,some are aggressive,some are cool,some are hotLOL.

actually you are right,agrressive hot heads,majority of 'emLOLhate them more when they begin to critcize impolitelyUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66KittuPratzz

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
@TM:

Fabulous post!! Appreciate it a lot! Your post echoed the thoughts of many of us so aptly!! RK indeed has become a psychopath so much so that now SRK from Darr is looking like a watered down version, may be because we saw SRK just for 3 hours and here we are seeing RK day in and day out! Scary indeed!

Siri22DiehardYMfan

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

You will be bashed or indirectly mocked for stating the obvious, but you know what dont give two hoots about that! Because I totally conquer your sentiments. Its hard to digest and whats even more sick is MB not reacting in a disgusted manner, but in fact melting! I mean if such humiliation is what makes someone melt, then the character of MB has a lot to learn about self respect.

According to the makers, this is RK's redemption track! WOW! To be so abusive and acting like the world is against you when in reality you were the one who brought this upon yourself makes me as a viewer want to cringe. SRK was fantastic in Daar, but to have allowed his character to win would have been utterly disgusting and outrageous and similarly here, to show that junoon is the way forward is not acceptable from the lead. Yes the show has a junoon element attached to it, but is it really required to have the so called lead of the show to demonstrate that, ensuring people are sick to their stomach? VD is doing an amazing job, so to speak for making me cringe everytime RK comes on screen.

Seriously, its getting to a point where one wants to physically puke just watching it# I didnt like the holi one nor this one. (this the latter was not watched by me as i cannot have myself feeling sick.) 

Awesome job by the actors, but if they want VD to remain the hero they better come up with something to ensure the audience dont start petitioning for the removal of the character of RK! He was a grey character but now he is a disgusting psychopath!

Those who will indirectly mock me, feel free! But if you wont wearing the fanatism glasses you will realise where am coming from. 

Loved your post!! Very very apt and sensible and well analyzed. I seriously wonder why many people find Holi dance or yesterday's 'Bahon Ke Darmiyan..' dance sexy or sensual. To me it was sickeningly imposed dance which made me squirm in my seat while watching and wanted to hit RK at that moment. Totally disgusting. The man who does not understand the value of marriage or the sacredness of it does not deserve any girl, let alone Madhu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfanKittuPratzz-brokensoul-

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Yeah even I didn't like that OuchOuch
I'm not against CVs showing RK like a psycho, but this was a bit too much !! 
I felt like it wasn't RK !!
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
@annu-reddy:agree with ya,aching your ears and mine too,'m feeling sad for madhu very very very sad,love your analysiz and the way you have written it all,people must learn how politely they can take out their bharas without bashing a character and withotu hurting the sentiments of a fangroup.

Appalled-truly,you are right.

Mallu

mozart66Anu-Reddy

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Wonderfully written.

I dont know what to make of the folk around in this forum, rooting for the so called "patch-up" between RK-M. Is that what it takes for RK to patch up with Madhu? Just remind her of some tiny-winy happy times, shake a leg or two, have couple of eye-locks and then boommm there we go all is well, is it?. Does it get back that trust Madhu had on RK? Does it return all the tears that poor woman had to shed at the betrayl? Does it make everything and everyone involved happy? Can it heal the broken heart of that woman?  Shocked

Ppl support RK saying he is a layered character. Now what is so layered about him?. He wanted to avenge the slaps, he did so by getting her forcefully marry and acting all lovey-dovey so that she can trust him ...so that he can cold-bloodedly finish her off. I thought he was layered when they were married and the unwedding drama didnt take place, but boy was I wrong or what. He is just a cold calculative, selfish, arrogant man who has no empathy for anyone around him. He  wanted revenge and he got it. Was he happy? Nope. Arey how can he be happy when his so called scapegoat was happily(according to him) trying to move on with her so called Naya-Ashiq. Had it not been for Sultan, Iam sure we would still be witnessing the so called humiliation-types-rk-wala-loveee **bangs head**.

Anyways I am appalled hearing him claim her to be his wife again and again in the last couple of episodes. My ears are aching, is he reminding Sultan and us or is he reminding himself that she was his wife? LOL Iam conphooosseeedLOL.  Its just like me saying I own TajMahal LOL. First of all it was a chaar-phere wala shaadi , then came in the wonderful dddraama of un-wedding and now he became a Gajini and claims her to be his wife again and again LOL. Someone pls throw a dictionary at RK to let him know what marriage means LOL. Iam sure there would be a day when Madhu will ask Sultan for help and then I would want to see what and how Sultan will tell-off RK for his so called "biwi hai ...meri" wala line. I love the restrain Sultan showed today at the phone scene. I dont know if he would be the love interest of Madhu or not, but I would definitely want him to be that BFF (best friends for ever wala friend) for MadhuDay Dreaming.

For all that to happen, Madhu need to stand strong, not melt away with RKs four emotional lines and touch. Afterall she suffered so much , she needs to know what to fall for now and what not to.

P.S : I dont think RK can be redeemed. So showing a track with him changing and she going back to him is out of question for me. RK can change all he want but I want CVs to not show Madhu going back to him. Afterall trust lost once is like trust lost forever.

P.P.S : RK throws amazing lines na ? Afterall he is the superstarTongue. Anyways the point is, when RK told Sultan "Alvida ki izzath rakhna"... I wanted someone to shout back at him "Oh really RK? Tum kuch bhool nahin gaye ho? Tumne tho Madhubala Rishab Kundra ko Madhubala Shamsher malik banadiya tha kuch din pehle, so how about you keeping izaath of ur own words first? Practice what you preach buddy" Tongue

Loved your post Anu!! Probably meeting after a long time on THIS forum after LTL!

Well said!! RK is getting worst day by day! No doubt about it. He badly needs some treatment. But he isn't the one to get cured at any cost. As I said in some other post - you can wake up a sleeping person but not the one who is pretending to be asleep. RK is just refusing to see any reason and worst is Madhu's reactions to him. It is really putting me off.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul-Anu-Reddy-LetItGo-

Go to top