RK is making me feel sick! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Wonderfully written.

I dont know what to make of the folk around in this forum, rooting for the so called "patch-up" between RK-M. Is that what it takes for RK to patch up with Madhu? Just remind her of some tiny-winy happy times, shake a leg or two, have couple of eye-locks and then boommm there we go all is well, is it?. Does it get back that trust Madhu had on RK? Does it return all the tears that poor woman had to shed at the betrayl? Does it make everything and everyone involved happy? Can it heal the broken heart of that woman?  Shocked

Ppl support RK saying he is a layered character. Now what is so layered about him?. He wanted to avenge the slaps, he did so by getting her forcefully marry and acting all lovey-dovey so that she can trust him ...so that he can cold-bloodedly finish her off. I thought he was layered when they were married and the unwedding drama didnt take place, but boy was I wrong or what. He is just a cold calculative, selfish, arrogant man who has no empathy for anyone around him. He  wanted revenge and he got it. Was he happy? Nope. Arey how can he be happy when his so called scapegoat was happily(according to him) trying to move on with her so called Naya-Ashiq. Had it not been for Sultan, Iam sure we would still be witnessing the so called humiliation-types-rk-wala-loveee **bangs head**.

Anyways I am appalled hearing him claim her to be his wife again and again in the last couple of episodes. My ears are aching, is he reminding Sultan and us or is he reminding himself that she was his wife? LOL Iam conphooosseeedLOL.  Its just like me saying I own TajMahal LOL. First of all it was a chaar-phere wala shaadi , then came in the wonderful dddraama of un-wedding and now he became a Gajini and claims her to be his wife again and again LOL. Someone pls throw a dictionary at RK to let him know what marriage means LOL. Iam sure there would be a day when Madhu will ask Sultan for help and then I would want to see what and how Sultan will tell-off RK for his so called "biwi hai ...meri" wala line. I love the restrain Sultan showed today at the phone scene. I dont know if he would be the love interest of Madhu or not, but I would definitely want him to be that BFF (best friends for ever wala friend) for MadhuDay Dreaming.

For all that to happen, Madhu need to stand strong, not melt away with RKs four emotional lines and touch. Afterall she suffered so much , she needs to know what to fall for now and what not to.

P.S : I dont think RK can be redeemed. So showing a track with him changing and she going back to him is out of question for me. RK can change all he want but I want CVs to not show Madhu going back to him. Afterall trust lost once is like trust lost forever.

P.P.S : RK throws amazing lines na ? Afterall he is the superstarTongue. Anyways the point is, when RK told Sultan "Alvida ki izzath rakhna"... I wanted someone to shout back at him "Oh really RK? Tum kuch bhool nahin gaye ho? Tumne tho Madhubala Rishab Kundra ko Madhubala Shamsher malik banadiya tha kuch din pehle, so how about you keeping izaath of ur own words first? Practice what you preach buddy" Tongue

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 09 April 2013 at 5:36pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnswapna555latekate-Misek-mozart66KittuPratzz..Sujith1001..-brokensoul-fia21Rolzz-Ms.Wildcherry--PoisonIvy-bhanu_rekhag

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK is making me feel sick! (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolgal49

coolgal49

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Do not worry guys...

Every cloud has a silver lining...

I commented on another post as well and I will put the same comment here...

What if the CVs have introduced this track not for RK but for Madhu...for her to realise whether what she felt for RK was really LOVE in the first place!!

We have all had our first crushes/attractions and frankly I do not see anything more than a strong attraction from Madhu's side...she is quite young..not used to having men around her...she was about to get married to Mukund even though she did not actually love him...so is she really sure that what she has for RK is love...?

For a moment, forget the circumstances and women of this forum - young and old - think! 

So take a chill pill and relax my dears...

PS: I am not supporting RK at all - just want to look at this from a different perspective in the hope that this may happen...

My two cents worth as always! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bul3

Before anyone start blaming me for taking sides, I would like to say that I am fan of this show and love characters as per the story not just as actors..I love Madhu and once loved RK ..
Ok coming to the post, since the RK revenge track came into light I was expecting RK to realize that he actually fell for Madhu during his so called act of revenge and than he in some way trying to win back Madhu and redeem himself but what CVs are showing is so confusing.Madhubala CVs have been very unpredictable and always come up with something to surprise audiences but I am not understanding this particular madness of RK..It is sick to see him acting like an obsessed Phycopath.."mein tumhe propose nahi kar raha bus jo apna hai use phir se hasil kar raha hun"..what the heck man..forget him redeeming, he does not seem to understand the kind of pain he has caused Madhu..he is again forcing her and behaving like Darr ka shahrukh khan by forcing Madhu to be with him..GOd..it is sickening and scary..Hope CVs do not show this for long because it does not give a nice feeling at all..I want to see normal mentally stable RK..Junoon does not mean becoming totally mad to want someone without thinking anything forget thinking straight!..Also I do not find any of this Rk dancing with Madhu romantic..Bahon ke darmiyan was romantic..this is not!..
nice postClap yes now things are getting too much . Even I thought that now the redemption will start but instead it's getting more and more out of hand . His character seems to be getting more and more twisted instead of getting betterOuch. Don't know where all this is leading too sigh Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21

ginac

IF-Dazzler

ginac

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post dear friend Hug I watched the episode and was utterly and totolly left speechless as to how RK has become possessed by his jealousy and immature ranting and shouting and abuse whether it b to Sultan or to Madhu. Plz dont misunderstand cos I luv Rishabala but not like this. Shocked

Who the fudge does RK think he is. He acts like hes gods gift to Madhu and anyone that cums in contact with him. Madhu is in sum other planet rite now cos honestly no woman in their rite mind wud melt so easily after all the pain and heart ache this man has caused whether it b intentionally or not. 

FEAR is taking over RKS mind to the point hes acting like a fruit cake. I pray to god cvs wake up cos if this is wat their idea of redemption is god help us. I am not liking this RK one bit. Instead of showing luv to win her bac he is putting fear into Madhu. Luv is patient, kind, its NOT THIS OBSESSION THAT MADHU IS EXCLUSIVELY URS  . BUDDY SHE WAS URS U GAV HER  AWAY. Remember!!!!!!!!!!!! U dumb arse so now u hav to work extra time to win her bac. Angry God RK is such a hotty but he lacks in the brain dept at times. Makes me so bloody furious. grrr 

Honestly the way RK is going about it now how can Madhu not develop feeling for Sultan. PLZ FOR GODS SAKE RK WAKE UP. this is not the way to get Madhu bac. JUST THINK WITH UR HEAD FOR ONCE. !!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22..Sujith1001..KittuPratzz

roseflower_07

IF-Rockerz

roseflower_07

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
I really want madhu to be with sultan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal49..Sujith1001..-MERRY-

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Originally posted by -Madhubala-

seriously I dont find any romance in this show...

he is just acting as if she is his puppet...

RK is Deepalis puppet...Madhu is RK's puppet...it's a puppet show!Confused

that's why they want to name show as katputli b4...

everyone would've thought heroine being puppet in the hands of hero. but we will b shocked when we know the real meaning...

hero being puppet of his ex gf n present bhabhi n heroine being heros puppet n the cycle will goes on from one character to other ...lol

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22..Sujith1001..DiehardYMfanKittuPratzz-brokensoul-RolzzDrashtifan4ever

Poseiden

IF-Dazzler

Poseiden

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
His is charactor is gone in gutter credit goes to Cv's

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sujith1001..-PoisonIvy-

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
@ fia21
@ Anu-Reddy

I sooo wish u both make different posts with matter u wrote...

that will b fun to c people cum up with weird ways n theories of defending so called layered character...

seriously many here r making dictionaries run out of money with their new meanings for general words...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sujith1001..Anu-Reddy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top