Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Awesome post!!
At least some people are still talking sense on this forum and not just spitting rubbish to defend their fav actor/character!
One thing I don't understand is how RK forcing MB is called "Redemption?" I would call RK a psychopath! He hasn't even realized that he is in love yet for crying out loud!! How can the redemption come if he hasn't even realized his feelings? And what gives him the right to drag Madhu around like a Barbie doll? He makes me sick!! Seriously, this junoon of RK coming out of nowhere is leading the story to nowhere!
And what the hell is wrong with Madhu? Why is she melting so easily? I thought she would have been much more stronger!! But she's letting RK get to her every time! How does that even make sense realistically? 

exactly dear.. I felt like my head is spinning with the posts defending RK's physco acts that too without any strength in their words when the reality is common viewer thinks RK as villan n Sultan as hero of the show...

I would like to give the credit of role reversal to cvs

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilinlm4Shas3Siri22..Sujith1001..KittuPratzzBul3-MERRY---Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK is making me feel sick! (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MERRY-

IF-Stunnerz

-MERRY-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

And they call this love??LOL 

I dont know y everyone is justifying his action by bringing up the fact - madhu being his wife that he has the right to go crazy. Come on people, majority of you are women.. how many of you would like it if someone forcefully takes you after causing you so much pain. Madhu is threated like an object who has no rights what so ever.. on her own freaken lifeThumbs Down.
I dont know what's wrong with some fans in this place, i know you like the couple but come one there is a limit. If sultan does something like this I will bash him good LOL .

great post-

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 09 April 2013 at 11:10am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesngogilinobodyatnotime-Misek-Siri22nlm4Shas3..Sujith1001..KittuPratzz-brokensoul-ankita24krockBul3Anu-ReddyMischiefManaged-PoisonIvy---Udhay--

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
For the first time I felt acutely uncomfortable watching a show.

The precap reminded me of Sita apaharan, ironically by the 'husband" this time.

And, RK is becoming totally one dimensional...nothing layered about him at all.

I hope the cvs take a long and hard look at what they are churning out. Of course, VD is doing a great job but I think anyone behaving like this will make anyone sick to the stomach.

If I were Madhu I'd take the first chance to run, cross the state line and still keep running. Poor girl!

Great post, btw! But, get ready with the suraksh Kaksh! The army is coming!LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimelatekatenlm4Siri22mozart66..Sujith1001..Blue_ScrubsKittuPratzzninandBul3-brokensoul-Anu-Reddy--Udhay---PoisonIvy-bhanu_rekhag

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I've almost given up on this show LOL I really cannot understand what is so romantic about RK's behaviour? Confused I know this is just a show but it's really beginning to get on my nerves. And I don't want to see a weak Madhu either. She shouldn't allow RK to get his own way all the time. Although majority at this forum may disagree, I completely agree with you. Good post :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeSiri22mozart66alovi_21KittuPratzz..Sujith1001..-brokensoul-Anu-ReddyBul3bhanu_rekhag--Udhay--

heart1

heart1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Why are the cv's hell bent on making RK all abusive? The real redemption should be a drastic change in RK's behaviour! Otherwise what difference is RK now and then? I don't like the approach the Cv's are trying to take, it's just spoiling the mood and fun out of the entire situation. For once let Madhu have a say, why should everything be RK's way? RK is the hero in the show, the CV's need to stop making him more of a villain.

The whole Sulan fiasco is so sweet but come on let's just be honest it won't end up as the end game, so why divide your fans into two? That's what Gossip Girl did for those who watched it when they brought in Dan-Blair when most people were Chuck-Blair. Plus, it's hard to enjoy either one of those romances when there is two.

What RK-Madhu have is real but the way RK is going on about it, it's like spilling out venom from the beauty of what was so real and now it's just getting disgusting and irritating.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotime..Sujith1001..Bul3-brokensoul---Udhay--

alovi_21

IF-Dazzler

alovi_21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I am sick n mad on cvs this time, unable to wach yaar, who girl will go with such guys with her marji , common reality se bahut door hai ye , ppl scared with such person rather than love, mujhe o lag raha hai now cvs should show MAdhu remaining love is also lasting then only it will be worth, ese person ke saath ko i kaise rah sakta hai happily when you are not free to say anything n free to feel anything sirf tumhare liye love feel karu to you will ok agar kisis ke liye sympathy bhi show ker di to hand cut , it was very bad act by cvs very disappointing , if they want RK -MAdhu jodi in future then should stop it now it is getting nerve to RK -MAdhu fans too aur doosre log to pahle hi hope chod chuke hai. do you think TRP audience will like such thing at all I don't feel so, Mood upset fist part gave linght mood, last part gave headache
I already started liking sultaan -MAdhu jodi due to this kind of humiliation of MAdhu n the RK handling women , but I was trying to make me ready for RK-MAdhu too so that I will not have stop to watch the show as Viv is main lead and like him too he is doing superub job.  but now if they will show such thing will unable to come like Madhu with RK , first blunder they did with Revenge now again making it worst.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnnobodyatnotime..Sujith1001..-brokensoul-Bul3--Udhay--

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

And they call this love??LOL 

I dont know y everyone is justifying his action by bringing up the fact - madhu being his wife that he has the right to go crazy. Come on people, majority of you are women.. how many of you would like it if someone forcefully takes you after causing you so much pain. Madhu is threated like an object who has no rights what so ever.. on her own freaken lifeThumbs Down.
I dont know what wrong with some fans in this place, i know you like the couple but come one there is a limit. If sultan does something like this I will bash him good LOL .

great post-

I@red... I will definitely try to kill him if something happens like that to me...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SayaneeH.LecterKittuPratzz..Sujith1001..-brokensoul--MERRY---Udhay--

SayaneeH.Lecter

IF-Dazzler

SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
RK's love is suffocating .. only about she is mine .. she has to be mine .. what about love understanding space .. may be its love for RK .. but such love can only destroy .. a relationship can't go with such unhealthy feelings .. dont think I hate Rishbala .. I do love RM .. but my love for them is not blind that I will support such filthy act .. where is respect .. ditching a woman coz u wanted avenge her n now bringing her forcefully in your life .. no sane person can find it cool or romantic .. I am not saying I am hating the character or the story I am hating the action of a certain character .. thats it .. 

Edited by sayaneegupta - 09 April 2013 at 11:08am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimelatekate-Misek-alovi_21KittuPratzzBlue_Scrubs..Sujith1001..MischiefManagedAnu-Reddyankita24krock-brokensoul-bhanu_rekhag--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top