Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

ninand

IF-Rockerz

ninand

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
ohgod , I agree. this is the first time I felt physically sick when he was dragging her around trying to remind her of what had transpired between them, as if she is the one who needed reminding of any kind!

The man has the gall to tell her that he wants back , what he lost! Not what he himself destroyed and discarded so ruthlessly , left to be ridiculed and exploited by the society in God knows what kind of ways, no. Not that. 

And the drama he starts with! I am amazed at the emotional quotient of the the people here who applaud such cold and selfish display of narcissism, and name it love or RKs' immutable style ! sure. 

I don't see one bit of romance, or even passion,  anything, in RK which could be a redeeming feature in all this mess. He comes across as a clinical case of a truly disturbed man who needs careful and prolonged treatment. 

There have been times, and mostly yes on television, or in movies, where characters manage to excite the audience with the portrayal of crazy impassioned love.. hell, I ve bought into some such stories myself! we are all a sucker for it in varying degrees.. but here, I see only RK in RK, no one else.  He truly seems to believe he's better than everyone and deserves unquestioned compliance by others!

Leave the repentance/ realization alone , man.. First he needs to be slapped awake. Or no, even that would be futile.
Very, very sickened and disappointed with this man. he makes me pray in a hurry that madhu comes out of this mess, sane and unscathed, and soon.

(Vivian is doing a splendid job here.. I mea,n even as I feel repulsed by RK, Vivian makes me watch him )

Edited by ninand - 09 April 2013 at 10:25am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnRvicsheart1swapna555nobodyatnotimelatekatealovi_21swati1975usmozart66MonyPKittuPratzz..Sujith1001..-brokensoul-krockankita24swan20Anu-ReddyBul3-MERRY--PoisonIvy-bhanu_rekhag--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK is making me feel sick! (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Awesome post!!
At least some people are still talking sense on this forum and not just spitting rubbish to defend their fav actor/character!
One thing I don't understand is how RK forcing MB is called "Redemption?" I would call RK a psychopath! He hasn't even realized that he is in love yet for crying out loud!! How can the redemption come if he hasn't even realized his feelings? And what gives him the right to drag Madhu around like a Barbie doll? He makes me sick!! Seriously, this junoon of RK coming out of nowhere is leading the story to nowhere!
And what the hell is wrong with Madhu? Why is she melting so easily? I thought she would have been much more stronger!! But she's letting RK get to her every time! How does that even make sense realistically? 

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 09 April 2013 at 10:24am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesngogiliRvicsheart1nobodyatnotimevid6-Misek-Siri22mozart66KittuPratzzMonyP..Sujith1001..Bul3-brokensoul-krockankita24Anu-Reddy-MERRY---Udhay---Ms.Wildcherry-bhanu_rekhag

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bul3

Before anyone start blaming me for taking sides, I would like to say that I am fan of this show and love characters as per the story not just as actors..I love Madhu and once loved RK ..
Ok coming to the post, since the RK revenge track came into light I was expecting RK to realize that he actually fell for Madhu during his so called act of revenge and than he in some way trying to win back Madhu and redeem himself but what CVs are showing is so confusing.Madhubala CVs have been very unpredictable and always come up with something to surprise audiences but I am not understanding this particular madness of RK..It is sick to see him acting like an obsessed Phycopath.."mein tumhe propose nahi kar raha bus jo apna hai use phir se hasil kar raha hun"..what the heck man..forget him redeeming, he does not seem to understand the kind of pain he has caused Madhu..he is again forcing her and behaving like Darr ka shahrukh khan by forcing Madhu to be with him..GOd..it is sickening and scary..Hope CVs do not show this for long because it does not give a nice feeling at all..I want to see normal mentally stable RK..Junoon does not mean becoming totally mad to want someone without thinking anything forget thinking straight!..Also I do not find any of this Rk dancing with Madhu romantic..Bahon ke darmiyan was romantic..this is not!..

thankgod someone is giving words to the voice of my heart,what you have written nothing better than this can be written for this track,feeling sick truly justifies my thought about this track.

@innocent:well written,love you analysis too.

P.S.So sad this is why in the beginning of every post we have to say dont blame me please,'m just giving my views,can't we just give our views freely without being getting hurt and offended,if not in thread people make post"for those who called RK this and RK that,whose doubting DVD's acting skill this is the best ever couple on tv but why we have to add this line always,we are a great fan,why we have to prove,as fans we have a right  to criticize the characters their good and their weak points,everyone just come running with a danda heyy you...arghhh sick of all this.

In the end I want to add that if someone is still hoping for a redemption track than I believe it will be optimistic to the point of foolishness,even if he will redeem himself he should not be forgiven,not saying because of madhu,not because of RK but because of the current track that's the only future I can see of this couple now.

Mallu

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnRvicsnobodyatnotimeheart1mozart66KittuPratzzMonyP..Sujith1001..Bul3Anu-Reddyankita24-brokensoul--PoisonIvy---Udhay--

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

ohgod , I agree. this is the first time I felt physically sick when he was dragging her around trying to remind her of what had transpired between them, as if she is the one who needed reminding of any kind!

The man has the gall to tell her that he wants back , what he lost! Not what he himself destroyed and discarded so ruthlessly , left to be ridiculed and exploited by the society in God knows what kind of ways, no. Not that. 

And the drama he starts with! I am amazed at the emotional quotient of the the people here who applaud such cold and selfish display of narcissism, and name it love or RKs' immutable style ! sure. 

I don't see one bit of romance, or even passion,  anything, in RK which could be a redeeming feature in all this mess. He comes across as a clinical case of a truly disturbed man who needs careful and prolonged treatment. 

There have been times, and mostly yes on television, or in movies, where characters manage to excite the audience with the portrayal of crazy impassioned love.. hell, I ve bought into some such stories myself! we are all a sucker for it in varying degrees.. but here, I see only RK in RK, no one else.  He truly seems to believe he's better than everyone and deserves unquestioned compliance by others!

Leave the repentance/ realization alone , man.. First he needs to be slapped awake. Or no, even that would be futile.
Very, very sickened and disappointed with this man. he makes me pray in a hurry that madhu comes out of this mess, sane and unscathed, and soon.

(Vivian is doing a splendid job here.. I mea,n even as I feel repulsed by RK, Vivian makes me watch him )

so aptly said..agree word to word!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Awesome post!!
At least some people are still talking sense on this forum and not just spitting rubbish to defend their fav actor/character!
One thing I don't understand is how RK forcing MB is called "Redemption?" I would call RK a psychopath! He hasn't even realized that he is in love yet for crying out loud!! How can the redemption come if he hasn't even realized his feelings? And what gives him the right to drag Madhu around like a Barbie doll? He makes me sick!! Seriously, this junoon of RK coming out of nowhere is leading the story to nowhere!
And what the hell is wrong with Madhu? Why is she melting so easily? I thought she would have been much more stronger!! But she's letting RK get to her every time! How does that even make sense realistically? 

he breaks her phone,accuse her of having an aashiq,moving on and what not, does not leave a chance to manhandle her,forces her according to his changing moods and wishes and she reacts how?..I mean few initial times her getting confused or emotional is understandable but now?after all she got from RK, his madness is all that takes to melt her or her emotionally blackmailing her to slit himself is what it takes her to accept all the humiliation all over again!!..Madhu needs to get a hang of herself seriously!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnRvicsnobodyatnotimemozart66..Sujith1001..MischiefManagedkrock-brokensoul--PoisonIvy---Udhay--

vid6

Goldie

vid6

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vid6

Hadd hai...Why is RK behaving like this...there is no sign of guiltiness in his eyes...GOD where is this leading to. Looks like RK is his own dushmann...koi RK ko samajhao ki aurat ka izzat kaise karte hai chahe woh Maa ho ya Biwi.

I know..just the obsession to have Madhu back is there..he took years to realize that he was doing wrong to his mother..(I know his mother was at some fault too)..and just few epis back he shouted at his mother for shouting at him while what she did was not wrong at all..she just was disgusted at his behaviour towards Madhu and wanted him to apologize..GOD..even I dont know where it is leading to..

I hope CVs change the track...after all RK is their created character...before people stop watching it out of disgust. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicsnobodyatnotimeBul3-PoisonIvy-

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@TM & @ _innocent_

agree with every word of both...

Cvs compeltely lost it or they r trying to play in the mean time till TRPs come n IPL over...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsmozart66KittuPratzz..Sujith1001..-brokensoul-ankita24Bul3--Udhay--

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M.Hurr

Before anyone start blaming me for taking sides, I would like to say that I am fan of this show and love characters as per the story not just as actors..I love Madhu and once loved RK ..
Ok coming to the post, since the RK revenge track came into light I was expecting RK to realize that he actually fell for Madhu during his so called act of revenge and than he in some way trying to win back Madhu and redeem himself but what CVs are showing is so confusing.Madhubala CVs have been very unpredictable and always come up with something to surprise audiences but I am not understanding this particular madness of RK..It is sick to see him acting like an obsessed Phycopath.."mein tumhe propose nahi kar raha bus jo apna hai use phir se hasil kar raha hun"..what the heck man..forget him redeeming, he does not seem to understand the kind of pain he has caused Madhu..he is again forcing her and behaving like Darr ka shahrukh khan by forcing Madhu to be with him..GOd..it is sickening and scary..Hope CVs do not show this for long because it does not give a nice feeling at all..I want to see normal mentally stable RK..Junoon does not mean becoming totally mad to want someone without thinking anything forget thinking straight!..Also I do not find any of this Rk dancing with Madhu romantic..Bahon ke darmiyan was romantic..this is not!..

thankgod someone is giving words to the voice of my heart,what you have written nothing better than this can be written for this track,feeling sick truly justifies my thought about this track.

@innocent:well written,love you analysis too.

P.S.So sad this is why in the beginning of every post we have to say dont blame me please,'m just giving my views,can't we just give our views freely without being getting hurt and offended,if not in thread people make post"for those who called RK this and RK that,whose doubting DVD's acting skill this is the best ever couple on tv but why we have to add this line always,we are a great fan,why we have to prove,as fans we have a right  to criticize the characters their good and their weak points,everyone just come running with a danda heyy you...arghhh sick of all this.

In the end I want to add that if someone is still hoping for a redemption track than I believe it will be optimistic to the point of foolishness,even if he will redeem himself he should not be forgiven,not saying because of madhu,not because of RK but because of the current track that's the only future I can see of this couple now.

Mallu

Don't take it to heart Mallu..you also have been on IF long enough to understand that fans tend to get divided many times and everyone does not react in a similar way..some are calm,some are aggressive,some are cool,some are hotLOL..its all us fans' madness for the shows we love..tend to get extreme many times so ignoreSmile.
As for Madhubala, RK is far from getting any forgiveness as of yet..he has a long long way to go..hope when CVs show it, it is in a realistic way..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeShas3mozart66KittuPratzz..Sujith1001..-brokensoul-krockankita24-Ms.Wildcherry---Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top