Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK is making me feel sick! (Page 12)

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hey very nice post dear
 And i am RishBala fan . I want them together. But not like  this . Rk dont even regret his doings he still is a confused soul. Anyways leave Rk i dont care what he is doing ,atleat i feel like he is in to  the character. What sickening me the most is the way cv's ruining Madhu. I mean what is this, she is melting to his totch just like that. How can she forget everything so easily. All those humiliations ,he even insulted Paddy her mother and she still anticipating a kiss with him!!!Yuck.. I am afraid that tomorrow Madhu might expect  Rk to complete the wedding and once again shamelessly  tell her rediness to have a physical relationship. If this happens how can i differ Madhu from dipali..Pls dont bash me for being soo harsh.You know what i love Madhu and i cried buckets when Rk left her. And when Madhu react to him like this i cant stand that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_Minnobodyatnotime

nobodyatnotime Senior Member
nobodyatnotime
nobodyatnotime

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Originally posted by nobodyatnotime

Funny, every thread criticizing RK I come across are full of well-reasoned posts criticizing the behaviour of RK the character, but check the threads supporting RK and apparently we are sad people with a pathological hatred of VD the actor and so we are trying to bring him down and there is nothing rational in our criticism of RK who is oh so sweet and romantic andpassionateand of course RK the husband has every right to go close to his wife and how dare the gangster Sultan hold a conversation with a married woman?
Suggestion to CVs: Make RK take away Madhu's phone and lock her up in a room and only let her see only his face and hear his voice. That will be like the height of passionate romance.

I am sick of this show and I'm beginning to get sick of this forum. Thanks to you guys and your threads for talking sensibly.

THIS !!!

More than what cvs are showing , the hypocrisy in the forum is pathetic . Some gems -

Madhu offering her hand to Sultan (on Holi) is unacceptable and flirtatious . ( But a long glorified response is written up defending RK picking up Depali in his arms and seducing her to make Madhu jealous )
RK was well within his rights to pay a visit to his estranged wife and behave with her the way he did .( Ofcourse , how dare Madhu decide to not reciprocate and instead help out Sultan )
Madhu instigates RK to behave in the wild manner he behaves ( but dare she let his behavior affect her actions else she will be accused of having never loved him truly )

For the record - I'm not a Sulbala fan . Not digging Sultans track and was Infact rooting for a Rishbala patch up until the Holi episode . Nor will i defend Madhu's association with Sultan or even some of her actions post his entry that have been very disappointing . What pisses me off is how everything that RK does is glorified as his passion and excusable since he is ... hold on ... DIFFERENT .. Yeah ...! Unless he's a Martian with a completely different DNA than the rest of the people on the show , I don't see how he's different from the rest and why his abusive behavior must be accepted in the name of passion .

Oh wait , I think all of us here banging our heads are just too dumb and immature to understand his 5373994 layers .

@Fia , Siri and Anu Reddy , loved your posts .

Oh no...what have you done? I've been studying English Literature for seven years now and you've just made me realize how inadequate I still am in understanding fictional characters. I'll never get a job now.LOL
Sorry, couldn't resist. That was so good. Did you randomly pick out a number ?

That Martian bit with different DNA was good too. I think if I'm ever accused of any mistake I'll just claim I'm different and unique. To prove my point I'll also insult a few people and break a few tea-cups. i'll definitely get away with it.Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_Minmozart66fia21-PoisonIvy--MERRY-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Guys, today's episode has left me shaken up so much that I am still shivering. The way RK handled Madhu and treated her has ACTUALLY happened to one my close friends in the USA. She and her partner were both INDIAN. She somehow managed to escape the devil but we all had seen how badly she was traumatized. Today's episode simply reminded me of my friend. Poor thing. She took ages to come out of it to even behave normally. I wouldn't wish to see anybody in the same situation, not even Madhu, a fictional character.

RK has crossed all limits of being a human. Or should I say, CVs under the name of creativity have crossed the limits and have shown this madness which is scary enough to watch let alone experience in real life. Makers of the serial need to give it a serious thought.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeSiri22arnav4everkrockAnu-Reddy-MERRY--PoisonIvy-bhanu_rekhag

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
DeadDead
i gussabusing women is love for some people 
nice ven madhu seems no care so let them be in happy abusive realstioship

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66KittuPratzz-MERRY-

Magical_Min Newbie
Magical_Min
Magical_Min

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I couldn't agree with you all more. I haven't been able to watch today's episode, and usually I watch from work. its a turnoff to see what's happening...RK being forceful, and MB just freezing and being treated like that. Wriiten updates it is for a while, hard to digest the forced scenes...
arnav4ever IF-Dazzler
arnav4ever
arnav4ever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
todays episode RK was acting like a full on phsyco like srk in movie Darr like Madhu ran from the room and hes like BIWI i was laughing  it was kind of funny 

Go to top