Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: _innocent_

You will be bashed or indirectly mocked for stating the obvious, but you know what dont give two hoots about that! Because I totally conquer your sentiments. Its hard to digest and whats even more sick is MB not reacting in a disgusted manner, but in fact melting! I mean if such humiliation is what makes someone melt, then the character of MB has a lot to learn about self respect.

According to the makers, this is RK's redemption track! WOW! To be so abusive and acting like the world is against you when in reality you were the one who brought this upon yourself makes me as a viewer want to cringe. SRK was fantastic in Daar, but to have allowed his character to win would have been utterly disgusting and outrageous and similarly here, to show that junoon is the way forward is not acceptable from the lead. Yes the show has a junoon element attached to it, but is it really required to have the so called lead of the show to demonstrate that, ensuring people are sick to their stomach? VD is doing an amazing job, so to speak for making me cringe everytime RK comes on screen.

Seriously, its getting to a point where one wants to physically puke just watching it# I didnt like the holi one nor this one. (this the latter was not watched by me as i cannot have myself feeling sick.) 

Awesome job by the actors, but if they want VD to remain the hero they better come up with something to ensure the audience dont start petitioning for the removal of the character of RK! He was a grey character but now he is a disgusting psychopath!

Those who will indirectly mock me, feel free! But if you wont wearing the fanatism glasses you will realise where am coming from. 

thats the most stupid part by cvs how can they shwo her melting r they traying to show humlation and physcialityis the only thing that work with madu is that much she despo were that mb who used to talk abt self respect and all
i guss uska self respect is also became like rk chrecter
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i agree its a mental torture to see his scenes...RK is mad...and hate to see his crappy scenes ...
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
me too..

bang on post ..
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even reading the update gives me creeps...🤢

Edited by Rolzz - 11 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think from tomorrow i will stop watching the show ...let 2-3 weeks pass with this CRAP RK  track...if there will b any sultan track ...then i will restart watching the show else i wont...today i watched only Sultan and Aryan scenes...
RK scenes super suck ...
ha35_ad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What's sickening is the hypocrisy on this forum. People bash Sultan because he's 'eyeing up' someone else's 'wife' but it's justifiable for RK to romance his BHABI! RK can love because that's his 'junoon' but it's wrong for Sultan to do the same because he's a gangster, he has a son etc etc I didn't know love had a set of terms and conditions!
swapna555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

You will be bashed or indirectly mocked for stating the obvious, but you know what dont give two hoots about that! Because I totally conquer your sentiments. Its hard to digest and whats even more sick is MB not reacting in a disgusted manner, but in fact melting! I mean if such humiliation is what makes someone melt, then the character of MB has a lot to learn about self respect.

According to the makers, this is RK's redemption track! WOW! To be so abusive and acting like the world is against you when in reality you were the one who brought this upon yourself makes me as a viewer want to cringe. SRK was fantastic in Daar, but to have allowed his character to win would have been utterly disgusting and outrageous and similarly here, to show that junoon is the way forward is not acceptable from the lead. Yes the show has a junoon element attached to it, but is it really required to have the so called lead of the show to demonstrate that, ensuring people are sick to their stomach? VD is doing an amazing job, so to speak for making me cringe everytime RK comes on screen.

Seriously, its getting to a point where one wants to physically puke just watching it# I didnt like the holi one nor this one. (this the latter was not watched by me as i cannot have myself feeling sick.) 

Awesome job by the actors, but if they want VD to remain the hero they better come up with something to ensure the audience dont start petitioning for the removal of the character of RK! He was a grey character but now he is a disgusting psychopath!

Those who will indirectly mock me, feel free! But if you wont wearing the fanatism glasses you will realise where am coming from. 

Word!!! 👏👏👏
swapna555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Even reading the update gives me creeps...🤢

I know how u feel. I stopped on friday, both watching and reading. 🤢 I cant stand to watch this horror anymore. And just reading the headlines of posts is giving me creeps.. I can't believe that some people r actually finding this hawt or sexy...🤢
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont like this possessive RK...there's something called self respect which he doesn't have these days...And i don't understand why they are turning him into a villan😕 Edited by kareena05 - 11 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swapna555

I know how u feel. I stopped on friday, both watching and reading. 🤢 I cant stand to watch this horror anymore. And just reading the headlines of posts is giving me creeps.. I can't believe that some people r actually finding this hawt or sexy...🤢

Not watching from today... Let all this abusive track get over! 😡
Same feelings about the posts🤢