Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Before anyone start blaming me for taking sides, I would like to say that I am fan of this show and love characters as per the story not just as actors..I love Madhu and once loved RK ..
Ok coming to the post, since the RK revenge track came into light I was expecting RK to realize that he actually fell for Madhu during his so called act of revenge and than he in some way trying to win back Madhu and redeem himself but what CVs are showing is so confusing.Madhubala CVs have been very unpredictable and always come up with something to surprise audiences but I am not understanding this particular madness of RK..It is sick to see him acting like an obsessed Phycopath.."mein tumhe propose nahi kar raha bus jo apna hai use phir se hasil kar raha hun"..what the heck man..forget him redeeming, he does not seem to understand the kind of pain he has caused Madhu..he is again forcing her and behaving like Darr ka shahrukh khan by forcing Madhu to be with him..GOd..it is sickening and scary..Hope CVs do not show this for long because it does not give a nice feeling at all..I want to see normal mentally stable RK..Junoon does not mean becoming totally mad to want someone without thinking anything forget thinking straight!..Also I do not find any of this Rk dancing with Madhu romantic..Bahon ke darmiyan was romantic..this is not!..

Edited by Bul3 - 09 April 2013 at 9:51am

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

noor jHoTSHeLL4razzsweety_virgo1tchoudhuryenigma84Magical_Minhappyladyvgomesngogiliavni22rockspunjani.nancyfunkypiyaRvicsMeena1428munny2cutekananZindayalkusum21rs272ha35_adadi1986N.bhavnakawkabonAva9339nobodyatnotimeDazlingdivyaheart1snowy72rosalineakTearGoldDiehardYMfan_Rashmipressu-CharmingAngel-stressreliefaan-rishBoredNCynical-Misek-bidznikhilageetPoseidenfantesyarnav4everOh_No_Soapskareena05pippamozart66nlm4Shas3SayaneeH.Lecterninand-Veritaserum-MMBGashred12MonyPeshasrksonia_koolkhanroseflower_07abhaylovepia.Wanderer.cardio21..Sujith1001....Tangled..KittuPratzzAnoshka-the-Gem_Darling_Marybartontulipdaisyvampires-loverDrashtifan4everInvisible_Wings-brokensoul-GodhuliLogon-TimeOut-sirjeeSkyfall..ZaYaHolicSilentsoulRolzzmaanluvsgeetChocoSoulsuj01MischiefManagedpennuAnu-Reddyswan20utopia88ankita24leverne.Angel-MERRY-_innocent_sita11bhanu_rekhag-Ms.Wildcherry--Nightingale-VinuRox.Shru_RK.RohiDDan4ever..tanya..dolly10--Udhay---chrys-undisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK is making me feel sick!" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
You will be bashed or indirectly mocked for stating the obvious, but you know what dont give two hoots about that! Because I totally conquer your sentiments. Its hard to digest and whats even more sick is MB not reacting in a disgusted manner, but in fact melting! I mean if such humiliation is what makes someone melt, then the character of MB has a lot to learn about self respect.

According to the makers, this is RK's redemption track! WOW! To be so abusive and acting like the world is against you when in reality you were the one who brought this upon yourself makes me as a viewer want to cringe. SRK was fantastic in Daar, but to have allowed his character to win would have been utterly disgusting and outrageous and similarly here, to show that junoon is the way forward is not acceptable from the lead. Yes the show has a junoon element attached to it, but is it really required to have the so called lead of the show to demonstrate that, ensuring people are sick to their stomach? VD is doing an amazing job, so to speak for making me cringe everytime RK comes on screen.

Seriously, its getting to a point where one wants to physically puke just watching it# I didnt like the holi one nor this one. (this the latter was not watched by me as i cannot have myself feeling sick.) 

Awesome job by the actors, but if they want VD to remain the hero they better come up with something to ensure the audience dont start petitioning for the removal of the character of RK! He was a grey character but now he is a disgusting psychopath!

Those who will indirectly mock me, feel free! But if you wont wearing the fanatism glasses you will realise where am coming from. 

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4sweety_virgo1geetkumarhappyladyvgomesndola_cuteRvicsMeena1428munny2tv123456Zindayalkusum21ha35_adTAMANNA23coolgal49nobodyatnotimeheart1kawkabonswapna555snowy72vid6stressreliefhavokhotlineBoredNCynicalsihu-Misek-Oh_No_SoapsSiri22arnav4everPoseidenfantesyShas3mozart66nlm4alovi_21kareena05pipparavenheartswati1975us-Humera-Blue_Scrubsashred12MonyPeshasrkninandMMBG-Veritaserum-KittuPratzz..Tangled..tulipdaisyvampires-loverabhaylovepia..Sujith1001..cardio21GodhuliLogonInvisible_Wings-brokensoul-utopia88ankita24ChocoSoulSkyfall..Bul3MischiefManagedsuj01RolzzAnu-Reddyswan20.Angel-PoisonIvy-bhanu_rekhag-Ms.Wildcherry--Nightingale-leverne..tanya..--Udhay--.Shru_RK.RohiDDan4everdolly10-chrys-

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Awesome post!Thumbs Up In real life I would run as far away as possible from a guy like RK. His ego is huge and he's overly obsessed with Madhu now.Smile

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05sweety_virgo1ZindayalRvicsTearGoldnobodyatnotimers272fabulous05sihuswati1975usmozart66Shas3arnav4everBlue_Scrubsvampires-lover..Tangled..KittuPratzzMonyPBul3-brokensoul-Invisible_WingsDeadDevilmaanluvsgeetankita24-Ms.Wildcherry-

vampires-lover

IF-Rockerz

vampires-lover

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
you  spilled ur emotions into words n i couldn't make a correct form to tell what i feel like...dis is what i feel like depressed of rk's actions n sultan's sadness...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4sweety_virgo1vgomesnRvicsKittuPratzz-brokensoul-Bul3

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

You will be bashed or indirectly mocked for stating the obvious, but you know what dont give two hoots about that! Because I totally conquer your sentiments. Its hard to digest and whats even more sick is MB not reacting in a disgusted manner, but in fact melting! I mean if such humiliation is what makes someone melt, then the character of MB has a lot to learn about self respect.

According to the makers, this is RK's redemption track! WOW! To be so abusive and acting like the world is against you when in reality you were the one who brought this upon yourself makes me as a viewer want to cringe. SRK was fantastic in Daar, but to have allowed his character to win would have been utterly disgusting and outrageous and similarly here, to show that junoon is the way forward is not acceptable from the lead. Yes the show has a junoon element attached to it, but is it really required to have the so called lead of the show to demonstrate that, ensuring people are sick to their stomach? VD is doing an amazing job, so to speak for making me cringe everytime RK comes on screen.

Seriously, its getting to a point where one wants to physically puke just watching it# I didnt like the holi one nor this one. (this the latter was not watched by me as i cannot have myself feeling sick.) 

Awesome job by the actors, but if they want VD to remain the hero they better come up with something to ensure the audience dont start petitioning for the removal of the character of RK! He was a grey character but now he is a disgusting psychopath!

Those who will indirectly mock me, feel free! But if you wont wearing the fanatism glasses you will realise where am coming from. 

I hope Madhu's character is not shown weak..She always had her self-respect intact even when RK humiliatingly married her..Seeing her not reacting strongly to RK's mad behaviour is weird..hope in future episodes we see her reacting better..and even I did not find RK's holi dance romantic..it was creepy if anything for me..but atleast Madhu's expressions were right there..
PS-agree that actors are doing a great job..DD and VD both are great at their work!

Edited by Bul3 - 09 April 2013 at 10:10am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1ZindayalRvicsnobodyatnotimesihuShas3mozart66krockKittuPratzzMonyP-brokensoul-Invisible_Wings_innocent_-Ms.Wildcherry-

vid6

Goldie

vid6

Hadd hai...Why is RK behaving like this...there is no sign of guiltiness in his eyes...GOD where is this leading to. Looks like RK is his own dushmann...koi RK ko samajhao ki aurat ka izzat kaise karte hai chahe woh Maa ho ya Biwi.

Edited by vid6 - 09 April 2013 at 10:09am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1Rvicsheart1nobodyatnotimeShas3mozart66KittuPratzzBul3-Ms.Wildcherry-

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

You gave great example of film of SRK i don't like SRK from this film even today. and i love Vivian d Sena as vampire abhay only because of his character why cvs don't understand we people love to see a good character even any positive character has grey values like anger attitude and ego but what cvs showing about RK totally spoiler.
but heads off Vivian d Sena doing great job you forced me to start hate rk as negative and its his great acting skill but i don't like to watch negative characters more so i wonder about him because i want to see his performance

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ZindayalRvicsnobodyatnotimeDiehardYMfanswati1975usalovi_21-brokensoul-Invisible_WingsBul3-Ms.Wildcherry--PoisonIvy-

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vid6

Hadd hai...Why is RK behaving like this...there is no sign of guiltiness in his eyes...GOD where is this leading to. Looks like RK is his own dushmann...koi RK ko samajhao ki aurat ka izzat kaise karte hai chahe woh Maa ho ya Biwi.

I know..just the obsession to have Madhu back is there..he took years to realize that he was doing wrong to his mother..(I know his mother was at some fault too)..and just few epis back he shouted at his mother for shouting at him while what she did was not wrong at all..she just was disgusted at his behaviour towards Madhu and wanted him to apologize..GOD..even I dont know where it is leading to..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Zindayalrs272nobodyatnotimevid6mozart66krock-brokensoul--Ms.Wildcherry-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top