Bommalattam Apr 08 - 12 Discussions

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Janu

Tuesday  - 9 apr update

Scene 1

Kathir as shooting spot, torturing hero to act according to his taste. He irritates the hero up to core and indirectly the hero withdraw from the movie. Producer comes there and hero tells him that he is not junior hero and he knows how to act but his first timer director is too much and he is unable to digesthis attitude. He says that he quit from the movie asks them to find someone else. Everyone at the unit shocks including Kathir. Producer feels very upset and returns home.

Scene 2

Producer daughter ( whats her name - PD) return home  while talking to her fren in phone regarding shooting spot incident. Her maid brought food to Devi in her room. But ego pudecha😡 Devi shouted at the maid for not bring her suda suda food and asks her to prepare again. (nasama pochi) PD  tells  her maid to cook according to Devi request. PD advice Devi to call her family and inform about her where about but Devi says no need, as they really don't care about her, in fact they will be very happy to get rid her. PD still convincing her but Devi snubs her saying that she will leave her house also. PD gives up and tell her to stay as long she like but also tell her that Devi doesn't change since school time.

Scene 3

Devi and Chids are sulking and worry about Devi missing. Devi goes to Chids room to console him and says that she is the reason for Devi missing. She should not plan it. Chids says nothing wrong in her plan, in fact he can see some changes in Devi but Santhosh is the culprit who pothufy to Devi and spoil their plan. Chids says he has informed police to look for Devi.

At home, Siva overly worries about her chellam and crying looking at Devi pic. Rajesh consoles her mum saying that she will be alright. Postman comes there with a register letter for Devi. Siva asks Rajesh to accept and once they find that the letter from lawyer, Siva tells Rajest to open and read. She said it could be urgent and then they can inform Bar straightaway. Rajesh hesitate to open but Siva compels him. Later Rajesh open and read the letter and shocked to find that Santhosh has sent a divorce notice to Bar. Siva is so shock and tells Rajesh that Santhosh is stupid to divorce a nice girl like Bar.

Thodarum

Edited by atina - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Janu...I came here thinking I have to do three days updates...but you saved my time and life daa...Thanks maaa...for the timely help...
Janu thumbnail
Originally posted by: atina

thanks Janu...I came here thinking I have to do three days updates...but you saved my time and life daa...Thanks maaa...for the timely help...

no worries atina ma... im a bit free today, so managed to do it...
but honestly its tiring to do 3 updates one go... 😊