Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

ChhanChhan Ki Chanak!!--Epi#10

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Welcome To The Thread
This Thread Is Meant To Discuss The Daily Episode In Our Own Way.
We Will Be Talking About Episodes..Actors And All Embarrassed

We Are Mainly Here For Sanaya And We Will Be Partial Towards Her..We Are Watching The Show For Her And If Anyone Here Cannot Bear the Criticism We Will Be Doing Then Plz No Need To Join Here Otherwise Feel Free To join

The Only Condition Is That DO NOT BASH!! Like It Not Like It..Agree..Disagree..There Is A Way To Show That So Yes..NO Bashing..Any Rude Or Bashing Comment Will Be Reported 
Do Not Compare The Show Or Actors With Sanaya's Previous Show(s) And Actors

Rest Pls Feel Free To Put Your Daily Views And Share With usSmile

One Amazing And Entertaining Episode!! <3 Enjoyed It..First Let Me Compliment Sanaya Irani..The Beauty Queen Looks VERY Pretty In That Pink Dress And The Other Dresses Too. One Good Thing Her Getting A Nice Wardrobe Clap She Is Gorgeous!! HeartHeartHeart

Now Coming To The Episode! It Was Really Nice.Story Wise Its Slowly But Surely Picking Up..Still Somewhere The Execution Looks  Bit loose But We Can Now Ignore That.
Starting From Manav-Uma Ben Scene :-

To Be Honest Farhan Needs To Improve His Dialogue Delivery. SmileNo Offense Meant Or Anything But The Guy Acting Wise Still Has A  Long To Go And It Shows More Because He Gets His Scenes With Supriya Jee And Sanaya Who Are Really Really Fabulous Actresses :) But I Would Say He CAN Do Well And He Will. Lets Give Him Some More Time. He Is Doing Well!! :) At Lest He Is Trying
The Scene Was Nice.Looked A Bit Off But Still Nice. Uma Ben Thinks Moms Knows Her Children Well Lets See How Much This Knowledge And Love Works When It Comes To Know About Chanchan and Manav In Future. And Oh Well Manav Can Convince His Mom So How Will He Do That In His Love's Case Thats We Gotta See :)

Manav's Sis And Chanchan's BroROFL Uma Ben Watch Out.. LOL You Hated One..You Gonna Get two!! ClapEmbarrassed I Am Liking The Character Of Their Siblings..Gonna Work As Cupid. And The Guy Playing Chanchan's Bro Is A Nice Actor. The 90s Love Of Another too ROFL The Friends And Siblings haha <3

The Scenes Between Manav And Chnachan Were Also Nice :) Sanaya As Usual Fabulous. Farhan If Works Hard  A Bit More Can Make Scenes Nicer :D

On The Whole Nice Episode. Uma Ben Pure DEVIL!! DeadLOL
Precap Seems Interesting..Lets See Whats Happens!! Embarrassed

Just My POV..They Should Include More Sensible Scenes Between Manav And Chanchan.Hope That Will Happen In Coming Episodes!! :D

P.S Feel Free To Discuss Agreee/Disagree No Bashing Of ANYONE Pls.:)

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 09 April 2013 at 10:28am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81lovesarun09IPKKNDDIEHARDDalida70dynamossonam21blueszanamunirOlicity2124spsharmilasochanathaipkkndfan21-Appy-geetmaanluvcharlotte74-Nuzrath-.Ishveer.matshcuppa_n_cricketgogumaFascinatingSanzKamalika..incandescentJyo.Arshi.IPKHifahJohny.S.RajSonaLuvZaSafMihrimah.Brooke...ObliViate..IllGetOverIpkAnagha.-Koeli_Appy-princessunaraNichuss

Meghipk Goldie
Meghipk
Meghipk

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i just loved sans today...she was looking so pretty
the episode was also pretty good

Edited by Meghipk - 10 April 2013 at 3:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khuarv-Nuzrath-

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
the show is picking up finallyBig smile
Sanaya in pink is a treat to watchBlushing
Umaben ka kya bolu ? she's an evil lady !!
Farhan has to work a lot hard and his most scenes r with Surpiyaji and Sanaya...he has to buck up !! coz these two ladies are fab actors.
Chanchan's brother and Manav's sisterShocked now I got it why out of the blue Manav's sister popped upLOL
I like Chanchan's brother...he's a good actorSmile I watched him in Saas Bina Sasural and liked him thereSmile
eagerly waiting for tomorrow's epiEmbarrassed
Umaben and computer classesShocked

Edited by tamy267 - 09 April 2013 at 10:58am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81KhuarvPatatoAnamika100ipkkndfan21-Nuzrath-IllGetOverIpk.Brooke.incandescentJyo.Arshi.IPKshonasandy

SpringPearl IF-Rockerz
SpringPearl
SpringPearl

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
res
edit*

So it was another episode of strict mother/mil Tongue

I am liking sanaya in casual clothes. she looks cool and comfy. 
Somebody get me a dog like anarkali Big smile

In conclusion, Simple and Himanshu aka SimHim ka jodi kitna cute hain Embarrassed

Edited by SpringPearl - 09 April 2013 at 6:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nuzrath-ipkkndfan21IllGetOverIpk

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
What Is It? Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika100IllGetOverIpk

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
today i enjoyed the episode. ChhanChhan and Manav r fighting  scene was  okay but i liked itand . Himanshu and Simple r spending sweet moment. i really like those scenes..
 ChhanChhan calling Manav 'Jungle boy'
and Manav calling ChhanChhan 'Jungli billi'Embarrassed  it was sweet!!! but manav has to work hard in his acting anwyays pehle baar haye maaf karte hainSmile
n i like chhanchhan n anarkali's equationEmbarrassed

Edited by twix - 09 April 2013 at 11:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalida70Khuarvipkkndfan21Anamika100-Nuzrath-incandescentIllGetOverIpkMihrimah

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I seriously had a Great time!! Enjoyed the epi max!! Chhanchhan's scenes wher she talks to the dogs were beyond cute!! All
The dogs are soo well trained and adorable!! Puchpuch is a baby bass!!! The new love stories between chanman's siblings is also very cute!! And the frnds will def fall for ech other during this trip !! Its getting into the light hearted mode!! Which was wat we wantd in the first place!! Umaben doesnt wanna loose that is evident as she joined the computer classes!! Poor purvi is also there!! The nok jhoks are cute enough!!! Farhan has improved quite a bit!! But he has a long way to go!! The milkshake scene of farhan with sis n mum was pretty good!! On the whole an entertaining episode!! And as usual sanaya was beautiful and flawless!! She is the heart and soul of the show!!

Edited by saaruipk - 09 April 2013 at 10:33am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Khuarvreema2406anamunirspsharmilaAnamika100charlotte74ipkkndfan21-Nuzrath-HifahSonaLuvZaSafMihrimah.Brooke.incandescentJyo.Arshi.IPK_TheJoker-shonasandy

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
frankly CC attracts me for sanny offcurse n the rocking chemistry between sanny n her doggiesss !!Big smileEmbarrassed! awww !! just loved those cute n lovely doggiess Big smile!! sanaya rocked  like always...Embarrassed

Edited by arshibindass - 09 April 2013 at 10:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika100ipkkndfan21IllGetOverIpkincandescent

Go to top