myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am confused. Saras today said all people i love go away from me like mom, mai

Does that mean he knew Dukhba his mai was to be married to LNV? 

that must be so painfully guilty for Saras. He must be feeling guilty for what his dad did to his mai.

If that is the case that LNV left dukhba in marriage hall my full sympathies with Dukhba. I hate LNV why did he leave her in marriage hall and marry Guman? Till now i thought he only rejected her proposal

Or wait did Guman blackmail him? If so for what? Did she say she was pregnant with his child and blackmail him to marry her.

Who knows finally danny may not turn out to be LNV's son?

This serial has more questions than answers
Edited by myviewprem - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This serial has more questions dan answers-making it more exciting and making viewers curious!

And, though we might know d novel, yet we dnt know d answers, DAT IS CALLED A STORY😃

And if we know answers, wats d fun?😛

But yeah!

He might be really shaken up til den of course he might hv known!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking the same thing!...I thought Saras didn't have a clue about the bad blood between Guman and Dugba...though it seems he is well aware of whatever's going on not to mention the undercurrents that were present between them when they met at the door...
Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gud post dear..tishna is right credit goes to directors for keeping us in suspense eventhough its based on novel..
comin to the topic my sympathies r with dukhba..its very hard to think how she must have felt at that moment..Hate LN..dukhba has a right to hold grudge against him..so she fears it will happen with kumud again.Saras already did that ..didnt he ?? ..eventhough he has his own reasons..
Diamond_14 thumbnail
maybe he meant that he went away from dughba during his childhood when his dad took him to dubai. Edited by Diamond_14 - 11 years ago
humeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I wondered the same thing.  However, I don't think he knows about LNV and Dugba's broken marraige or he would be extra carefull with his decision with Kumud.  In fact, I think that when he does finally find out, it will be after everyone finds out he has said no to Kumud.  Because at that point, everyone will start comparing him to his dad. 
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe alongwith his mother, even Dugba used to take care of him... Because Dugba was Saras' mother's friend. So she has always been like a mother figured, and even when Saraswati drowned in that lake, it was Dugba who rescued Saras when he was following his mother and thereafter, she took care of him. And LN took him away from Dugba when he married Guman and went to Dubai.. I think maybe he meant this😊