Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Tere 'Jhoote' ki Lattt Lag Gayeee <3 (Page 3)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Sultan himslef going back to teh chawl to eat with Aryan's 'Madooo'EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Seems like someone cane get enough of the 'tested' food Party
LOLLOL i thought the same thing. he wants her to taste his food firstWink

Then the phone convo... the 'Ji Ji Ji' scene...Was that CUTE or what Day Dreaming

havent seen the epi yet.. but it sounds cute. Sultan is all smitten by MS.madhuu amd i love aryan's reaction. ROFL leave aryan alone Angry so he giggles whats wrong with that. Bechara after 5 years he is finally laughingLOL. The precape OHH godd ..

BTW i think Madhu's mom(dont know her nameLOL) will tell Sultan about RK-Madhu's past and our knight. shining armor will save herEvil Smile BAHAHA . Its like those fairy tales Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzgennyMkrockLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadiya786

Agree yaar loved sullu n madhus talk n even Aryan too.. n yes thank god madhu did not go on her on to the studio it was Rks plan to trap her Confusedto mke her remember all fake stuff he did to her.. plz madhu uski bato me mat ana usko b wese hi dhoka dena jese usne tumhe dia tha had hoti he itna girne ki

After scene one it was all downhillConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

Sultan , is .. huh.. just him.<3

I am mising the old rough one alreadyOuch

BTW even I was a bit surprised why he took Aaryan there.. and yeh Aaryan needs to stop giggling like that.

Too soon. He needs to keep away from teh chawlDead paddy ko promise kiya tha naOuch

As for Madhu.. I have to really ball my hands into fists to stop from screaming with frustration. Everything aside, even the dance , just like Madhu's chants, and Rks' hackneyed sarcasm, is coming off forced and flat. I mean do away with the twirl already. They are repeating it in almost every episode!

The worst part of teh dance, theres no 'push n pull' if u get what i am sayingConfused

but hell, RKs' arrogance , in the way he spoke to Sultan, made me so mad ! so so mad. I am surprised with why the cvs' are hell bent on making his character so repulsive?! of course its only the beginning. We will have him now blackmailing Madhu into living with him as his wife again. how convenient really.

Emotional atyachaar since he knows madhus soft heartAngry I dont think RK was wrong in speaking that way to SS. come on. a man like RK wudnt easily give up his 'possesion' wud heConfused Its just how the hell he got her phone part thats irritaingLOL

'jab chaho, wife ho.
jab chaho, nahi ho.' yayy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninandKittuPratzz

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darindigi

i want gussa wala sultan back...

Me too SahiAngry

Originally posted by vini12

Dislike
The post..the epi?Confused
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

aashu - this is laying the foundation for sulbala track. I loved that Sultan gave respect to madhu, and did not come in between. He has immense respect for Madhu.

yes, aryan has been a bit off since yesterday. I do prefer kids remaining "kids". the giggly and precocious ones do put me off. So, can we get our old Aryan back.

Madhu hasn't moved on yet, so she does melt.
But I think this forcing and pushing will help her move on. Very much required for Sulbala to have a startSmile

@ blue...THATS teh only thing thats keping me qiet...waiting for Madhu to reach her breakpoint

Aryan is NOt acting his age. Its pretty upsetting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bidzninandKittuPratzzkrock

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -padma-

lovely post AashuThumbs Up

thanks padmaBig smile

Originally posted by anji64

Saw Sultan smiling for the first time..

But I like .. attitude wala Sultan more..Embarrassed

Aryan is so cute.. but he was giggling   too much today..

I saw him smile on HOLI too naWinkWinkWink

But yes..attitude wala SS chahiyeCryCryCry

About ARyan...Sleepy
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

I am mad on RK how he behaved Sultaan , man Sultaan has forgive him n didn't say anything when he found how he behave with Aryan , now see what  how RK is behaving is too much, RK apne alawa duniya main kisi ko kuch hsamjhta hai nahi superstar na hu abhagwaan ban gaye, why CV are making RK char so much bad yaar, I love sultaan due to goodness,even love sultaan -MAdu jodi  but if it is going to be MAdhu  -RK then they should not spoil him like this, how ppl will continue to watch the show , except first part not feeling to watch the show. yaar real life may log ese logon se darte hai pyaarn nahi karte , MAdhu will be like dar dar ke jiyegi ki agar no bola to kya karega ye, ese pyaar ka kya matlab , it will only scare MAdhu, she can't feel free with anyone, it kind of jail only. 

Alovi...Rk himslef says he is god right?Confused

To usko kya bolneka? I hope there is no suffocating relationship hereDeadDeadDead 

Along with RK..i didnt like SS tooOuch

krock

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loquacious_Aash

Originally posted by ninand

Sultan , is .. huh.. just him.<3

I am mising the old rough one alreadyOuch

BTW even I was a bit surprised why he took Aaryan there.. and yeh Aaryan needs to stop giggling like that.

Too soon. He needs to keep away from teh chawlDead paddy ko promise kiya tha naOuch

As for Madhu.. I have to really ball my hands into fists to stop from screaming with frustration. Everything aside, even the dance , just like Madhu's chants, and Rks' hackneyed sarcasm, is coming off forced and flat. I mean do away with the twirl already. They are repeating it in almost every episode!

The worst part of teh dance, theres no 'push n pull' if u get what i am sayingConfused

lol.. yeh! it doesn't look like Madhu followed his lead under his spell.. it looks like they are doing steps, even madhu is cause the music is on.. lol sometimes it looks like she dances not cause she loves him but she loves to danceLOL

but hell, RKs' arrogance , in the way he spoke to Sultan, made me so mad ! so so mad. I am surprised with why the cvs' are hell bent on making his character so repulsive?! of course its only the beginning. We will have him now blackmailing Madhu into living with him as his wife again. how convenient really.

Emotional atyachaar since he knows madhus soft heartAngry I dont think RK was wrong in speaking that way to SS. come on. a man like RK wudnt easily give up his 'possesion' wud heConfused Its just how the hell he got her phone part thats irritaingLOL

yeh well, the call came after he had riled me up well and good already, so whadya expectLOL
'jab chaho, wife ho.
jab chaho, nahi ho.' yayy.

Loquacious_Aash

Go to top