Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Tere 'Jhoote' ki Lattt Lag Gayeee <3

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Was that unexpected or whatCool

Sultan himslef going back to teh chawl to eat with Aryan's 'Madooo'EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Seems like someone cane get enough of the 'tested' food Party

Then the phone convo... the 'Ji Ji Ji' scene...Was that CUTE or what Day Dreaming

Mumbai ke Sultan ki bolti bandh ho gayeeApprove Humari chawlbala ke saamneWink

Their "ji shukriya" convo and the way Aryan made fun of baba made my dayBig smileBig smileBig smile

The trio is certainly growing on me, isnt theyEmbarrassed

Now, Sultan wants to have 'Madhu ka jhoota'Wink

Aryans baby wants to share his cadbury with madhu. Now could there be a greater expression of LOVE than thisEmbarrassed

I had a lot of complains too...

1. Aryan is giggling too muchConfusedConfusedConfused 

2. How come sultan went back to the chawl? didnt he promise paddy that he wont?ConfusedConfused

3. where teh hell is madhu and why is her phone with RKAngry

I am ignoring the 'forcefulscenes' and last but not the least, thank god for small mercies...Madhu did not go herslef.

Not that i am taking madhus side for her melting moments Dead

I guess this will push SuBala closer, because at one point, Sultan will def come to help Bala...We gotta wait for BREAKPOINTStern Smile

Edited by Loquacious_Aash - 09 April 2013 at 9:41am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumkusum21ZindayalArushiSagart1234niya_ssnowy72rs272ornella_mgprema_ksrosalineak-Misek-Siri22bidz-Rimsha-sizzlesmozart66-SmexySmile--Wanderer-ninand-Veritaserum-gennyMvampires-loverKittuPratzz-anoshka-punam2712ankita24RageOfAnAngel-padmarao-Magical-WingsABBY_JERANChocoSoulkrockRolzzt_areeb-MERRY-..tanya..-chrys-_innocent_

Maneet7861 Senior Member
Maneet7861
Maneet7861

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Agree yaar loved sullu n madhus talk n even Aryan too.. n yes thank god madhu did not go on her on to the studio it was Rks plan to trap her Confusedto mke her remember all fake stuff he did to her.. plz madhu uski bato me mat ana usko b wese hi dhoka dena jese usne tumhe dia tha had hoti he itna girne ki

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita66gennyMkrockLoquacious_Aash

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Sultan , is .. huh.. just him.<3

BTW even I was a bit surprised why he took Aaryan there.. and yeh Aaryan needs to stop giggling like that.

As for Madhu.. I have to really ball my hands into fists to stop from screaming with frustration. Everything aside, even the dance , just like Madhu's chants, and Rks' hackneyed sarcasm, is coming off forced and flat. I mean do away with the twirl already. They are repeating it in almost every episode!

but hell, RKs' arrogance , in the way he spoke to Sultan, made me so mad ! so so mad. I am surprised with why the cvs' are hell bent on making his character so repulsive?! of course its only the beginning. We will have him now blackmailing Madhu into living with him as his wife again. how convenient really.

'jab chaho, wife ho.
jab chaho, nahi ho.' yayy.

Edited by ninand - 09 April 2013 at 9:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiSagart1234bidzKittuPratzzgennyMkrockLoquacious_Aash-PoisonIvy-

Maneet7861 Senior Member
Maneet7861
Maneet7861

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

Sultan , is .. huh.. just him.<3

BTW even I was a bit surprised why he took Aaryan there.. and yeh Aaryan needs to stop giggling like that.

As for Madhu.. I have to really ball my hands into fists to stop from screaming with frustration. Everything aside, even the dance , just like Madhu's chants, and Rks' hackneyed sarcasm, is coming off forced and flat. I mean do away with the twirl already. They are repeating it in almost every episode!

but hell, RKs' arrogance , in the way he spoke to Sultan, made me so mad ! so so mad. I am surprised with why the cvs' are hell bent on making his character so repulsive?! of course its only the beginning. We will have him now blackmailing Madhu into living with him as his wife again. how convenient really.

'jab chaho, wife ho.
jab chaho, nahi ho.' yayy.

Totally agree with u.. i think now RK will use his 40lacs to blackmail madhu that until u give me the money ull hve to stay with.. i would really hate madhu if she falls for rk again i mean come on let him repent first then but trusting him againShocked.plz madhu dnt trust him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita66ninandgennyMkrockLoquacious_Aash

vini12 Goldie
vini12
vini12

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Dislike

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMLoquacious_Aash

vampires-lover IF-Rockerz
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i want gussa wala sultan back...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272-Wanderer-gennyMKittuPratzzkrockLoquacious_Aash

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
aashu - this is laying the foundation for sulbala track. I loved that Sultan gave respect to madhu, and did not come in between. He has immense respect for Madhu.

yes, aryan has been a bit off since yesterday. I do prefer kids remaining "kids". the giggly and precocious ones do put me off. So, can we get our old Aryan back.

Madhu hasn't moved on yet, so she does melt. But I think this forcing and pushing will help her move on. Very much required for Sulbala to have a startSmile

Edited by bidz - 09 April 2013 at 10:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita66ninandgennyMKittuPratzzkrockLoquacious_Aash

-padmarao- IF-Sizzlerz
-padmarao-
-padmarao-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
lovely post AashuThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita66gennyMLoquacious_Aash

Go to top