India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Truth is finally out!

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
So Ammu's prince charming is not that heartless as he is depicted in the show! EmbarrassedFinally he revealed that no one forced him to take this decision not even his nani. So Riya had given us a wrong picture about him Angry. He confessed that he had taken the decision to proceed with the wedding only keeping in mind the well-being of both the familiesClap

But he said few words which were very rude and harsh.Shocked No girl should ever listen to it and that too on her wedding night! Poor Ammu. My heart went out for her.Cry

My reaction was 'Hey bhagawan, yeh sunane ke pehle mere kan fath kyu nahi gaye!!'

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

suecskapu80beinglovedtotallydesifiedrnvdbhavanikojagoryfanhinzsamrudhi.rMizz_Sunshin3wadi..dolladithyanhappy_cupcake-Swetha-Badtameez_Dil

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
ammu ka dil tod diya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeye

Mizz_Sunshin3 IF-Rockerz
Mizz_Sunshin3
Mizz_Sunshin3

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
poor ammu :( she doesnt deserve this! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeye

totallydesified Senior Member
totallydesified
totallydesified

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emeraldeye

So Ammu's prince charming is not that heartless as he is depicted in the show! EmbarrassedFinally he revealed that no one forced him to take this decision not even his nani. So Riya had given us a wrong picture about him Angry. He confessed that he had taken the decision to proceed with the wedding only keeping in mind the well-being of both the familiesClap

But he said few words which were very rude and harsh.Shocked No girl should ever listen to it and that too on her wedding night! Poor Ammu. My heart went out for her.Cry

My reaction was 'Hey bhagawan, yeh sunane ke pehle mere kan fath kyu nahi gaye!!'

Totally agree but it is really sad that while he can think of the well-being of both families..he isn't able to do the same for Amita. I'm not saying that he should tell her that he loves her even though he doesn't..but he can at least be friendly. I think he tends to forget that it is because of him that both of them are actually married!

Now what I see happening is that Amit is going to walk around with a sulked face and Falguni is going to blame Amita for not keeping him happy! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyeMizz_Sunshin3

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top