Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 241 Discussion: 9th April 2013 (Page 9)

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Again my counting minutes continues

1. Sultan -Madhu- Aryan - 1.33 seconds [Sugary sweet telephone talk continues -Madhu: I am really sorry ? and sufggest Besan ka lep for washing off the color] Me thinks - Why ? Ermm- Was it a romantic music that was being played ?
  2. Madhu-Padmini - Trishna - 2.06 mins - [P& T & Sudhakar getting ready to depart for Shirdi while Madhu's departure gets cancelled thru Ravi's call from Studio about her night shift. Madhu asks P to give her 100 Rs chadhava ] Will Trishna and Padmini meet with an accident while coming back from Shirdi ? Are they going to be staying in the serial ? I am terribly confused. Confused
  3. Aryan-Kaka-Sultan - 2.30 mins - [Aryan remembering Madhu's parenting] Why would Sultan get the wierd idea that he should go and have dinner with Madhu. Now kaka has become another spokesman for audience on behalf of Sultan...Sultan apne liye ya Aryan ke liye jaa raha hai
  4. Madhu in Studio-  49 seconds - [Wondering]
  5. RK-Madhu - 7.20 min -[nautanki shuru LOL] - idiotic wooing with plain dialogues...God!! Rishabh Kundra in real life cannot woo in charming style like his Superstar aura. It is too brash and straight.  
  6. Sultan - Aryan - 2.46 mins [Chawl entry and Madhu jaap - Sleepy]
  7. Sultan - RK - 1.52 mins [ RK telling Sultan not to call Madhu his Biwi and Sultan listening - action to be taken later looks] It was fearsome to me...not a good foreboding Dead

Total distribution for the scenes of all three - inclusive and not exclusive
  • Madhu - 11.49 mins
  • RK - 9.12 mins
  • Sultan - 8.41 min
Total airtime = 18.52 (removing all aage dekhiye and precaps)

Rishabh Kundra in real life cannot woo in charming style like his Superstar aura. It is too brash and straight.  Was it not charming because his real life persona is bombastic. The way he said those things...they were like matter of fact. And that line was hilarious. ...Since I saw your face, seeing moon was waste of time LOL.

But this line is perfect. Yeh Ishq kaisa hai jo na jeene dega, na marne dega. Because that is how falling in love should be.Approve   For me...I like this one best...because you get to test your love every day and you ask yourself ...if it is worth believing it, trusting it and living the pain of it. It tests my strength if I can live up to its demands.

Madhu's falling in love in previous times was "her being lost in his him" and she wanted to talk about it, which she could not. CVs never gave her the chance to hear her side of story and we just had to go by "Main Pareshaan song". But even that was so beautiful. Pristine kind. Approve  And later on it became too easy for her...when RK supposedly confessed to her.  Dead  

But actually...falling in love is stronger when you are resisting the same love. This intensity is what is the ultimate Ishq...the longing, the resistance, the temptation, the withholding etc...

Shri, I really loved your comments.
@ Red, I can't just stop laughing ROFLROFLROFLROFL
@ Green, I just love how you addressed it.  He entered the scene as RK, but ended as Rishabh (refereeing only towards Madhu's scene, he become RK instantly when Sultan called). Today was more about Rishabh Kundra rather then RK.  To be honest, I was more convinced with his act as himself today; even more then his so called love confession.  His state of imperfection and confusion made it more real to me.    
@ Bold, Loved these statements and it is the ultimate truth.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyadesigrl414river123Angeenasree.gattu0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05leelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Originally posted by Ananya05

[

Err!! Is it possible for one to think of a loo break, when you borderline psycopath husband is putting you through an emotional wringer? Wouldn't your senses be too numb to feel anything? What would one say, "Excuse me dear husband. I need to use the restroom. Can you continue your emotional atyaachaar after a short loo break? " ROFL ROFL ROFL

@Angeena, ennishet, cardio21: Thank you for agreeing with me on the Sultan interference part. LOL.

I was taking a dig at the clunk ... where did she disappear conveniently so that RK-Sultan could have a round of BBB over the phone. Did Jeannie land up at her sets from I Dream of Jeannie and take her away for a respite from her psycho husband? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaAngeenaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Aao sang mere Madhubala, zule yaadon ka zula
Chahe ho na ho mann tumhara
Aata hai muze tum ko apni har baat manwana

Look here Madhu, I have arranged for you to relive those painful memories. Come, let us  take a walk down the memory lane. What do you mean, you don't wanna? Don't make me drag you there with me. You know I will if I have to.

Do you see KC ka zula? Remember how we celebrated it here RK ishtyle? Why are you trying to remove your hand from my grip?.  Come let's take a few swings on it right now.  Oh did you see that Piano. Remember I was playing it and that's when first we saw each other. Hang on, let me play that same song. Hey, come on, I can really play very well you know. Don't run away. You know I can pick you up and take you  whereever and whenever I want to.

Meanwhile Madhu decides to make herself scarce to go bang her head on the nearby wall leaving her bag behind and her phone starts ringing.

RK: Hmmm... Wonder who might that be. Accio Madhu's phone.

Sultan: Hello Madhu, I have urgent need for some of your beauty services. Can we meet right now.

RK: <Apopletic at hearing this >What? Sultan? You again? Sorry dude,  look for another beautician for your beauty questions. Madhu will not ever give you any beuaty tips anymore. Only I have the haq to ask for it. So long buddy, Sayonara.

Precap: Madhu gets carried away by RK.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyathetelleroftaleJasperJazzapolloartemisKayAngeenaNeutral_Monasoni28__VJ__0-SD-0Fortitude_charu_leelaa9

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Originally posted by Ananya05

[

Err!! Is it possible for one to think of a loo break, when you borderline psycopath husband is putting you through an emotional wringer? Wouldn't your senses be too numb to feel anything? What would one say, "Excuse me dear husband. I need to use the restroom. Can you continue your emotional atyaachaar after a short loo break? " ROFL ROFL ROFL

@Angeena, ennishet, cardio21: Thank you for agreeing with me on the Sultan interference part. LOL.

I was taking a dig at the clunk ... where did she disappear conveniently so that RK-Sultan could have a round of BBB over the phone. Did Jeannie land up at her sets from I Dream of Jeannie and take her away for a respite from her psycho husband? LOL

I know I know. I am sorry if my misplaced words offended you. Smile I was taking a dig at the clunk too, along with you. Wink 

She sure would be desperately hoping for Jeannie to come to her rescue. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaAngeenaennishet_charu_leelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Some captures of my fav. bits in the scene

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuguapaplazma74_shals_thetelleroftalesyasyaUDEYbcbs_srkHi2lifeRed_OpiumJasperJazz.SmokeySilence.desigrl414KayMFarah13Neutral_Monablacklamboriver123Angeenasoni28Ananya05desaitKissTheSkysree.gattuzoya_naziya0-SD-0Fortitude_charu_susan7ennishetleelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

I agree with AY there...that is what I have been responding to in my other responses.

Today's wooing is genuine...just that some of you don't trust him...but just look at your expressions...if you are drooling...that is RK for you...if you found him disgusting, foolish, idiotic and unimpressive...then that was the real Rishabh Kundra for you...who was trying to reach out to his Madhu...where he agreed with his mother after coming back from Chawl...that things have worsened between him and Madhu...

So the night and morning (post Dips conversation) he had been thinking...called Pack-up and started an attempt to explain Madhu about her questions...so instead of him answering her questions, he was making her get answers to her questions through his efforts.  It was genuine...even in drunken state he said...what does he know what he wants from her...she should understand it.   Do remember...that he may be following bottom-up approach or deductive logic to answer her...rather than regular inductive reasoning.

Well said, SD...I think Rishab is much more RAW than RK...RK can cloak his vulnerabilities behind his drama...but Rishab's in your face RAWNESS becomes difficult for the audience to watch sometimes maybe...but this is actually him without the trappings of his superstar aura...this is him at his very core completely and hopelessly in love with Madhu trying desperately to reach out to her.

[email protected] the bottom-up approach...yeah I think that's what he's going for...he will never follow a straightforward reasoning anywaysLOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuguapasyasyaRed_Opiumrupa1939dramagoUDEYsangeet6690river123AngeenablacklamboAnanya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0sree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

JasperJazz Senior Member
JasperJazz
JasperJazz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Again my counting minutes continues
  1. Sultan - RK - 1.52 mins [ RK telling Sultan not to call Madhu his Biwi and Sultan listening - action to be taken later looks] It was fearsome to me...not a good foreboding Dead

But this line is perfect. Yeh Ishq kaisa hai jo na jeene dega, na marne dega. Because that is how falling in love should be.Approve   For me...I like this one best...because you get to test your love every day and you ask yourself ...if it is worth believing it, trusting it and living the pain of it. It tests my strength if I can live up to its demands...

@bold1 - Hats off Shri...

@bold2 - I feel the same... till now RK was competing with Sultan had no basis apart from RKs assumptions about him and Madhu. But that has changed after today's call. Sultan definitely did not look like he was going to back off easily. It looks very ominous to me.

@bold3 - Was that his confession? Did he mean his Ishq or Madhu's Ishq or Their Ishq?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaRed_Opiumdesigrl414sweetdearAngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Guys, superb in-depth discussion as always, and a delight to read each post.Clap
Anu, thanks very much for those awesome HD screencaps.Embarrassed

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

guapaRed_OpiumUDEYsweetdearapolloartemisMFarah13river123Angeenazoya_naziyaAnanya05cardio210-SD-0sree.gattuFortitudeAreYaar

Go to top