Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 241 Discussion: 9th April 2013 (Page 8)

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by pnars

Nice! Building up to tomorrow...

The whole romantic scene with props from their past scenes struck a discordant note. RK was trying hard, but he was using the wrong words - words of possession, assumption, taking Madhu for granted. He knows she loves him, and he's trying to take full advantage of that fact to woo her without giving an inch himself. Nice try, bhai, but it looked awkward..she melted a couple of times, but only just.

RK's history with the whole "I faked it all for revenge" bit hangs heavy over some scenes I guess...hard for ppl to guess what was fake and what was real? lol

I found RK confused in today's scene...desperately trying to find answers to his own turmoil...I don't think he was KNOWINGLY trying to take advantage of Madhu...He did do that a bit in the Holi Rang Deeni dance...not today though...today was a lot about his own confusions and questions too...He was questioning her throughout the dance.

And most interestingly...when Madhu was on the verge of fully giving in and closed her eyes anticipating a kiss...there was no victory smirk on RK's face...He was just watching her with this turmoil in his eyes...almost a sheen of tears.

I agree with AY there...that is what I have been responding to in my other responses.

Today's wooing is genuine...just that some of you don't trust him...but just look at your expressions...if you are drooling...that is RK for you...if you found him disgusting, foolish, idiotic and unimpressive...then that was the real Rishabh Kundra for you...who was trying to reach out to his Madhu...where he agreed with his mother after coming back from Chawl...that things have worsened between him and Madhu...

So the night and morning (post Dips conversation) he had been thinking...called Pack-up and started an attempt to explain Madhu about her questions...so instead of him answering her questions, he was making her get answers to her questions through his efforts.  It was genuine...even in drunken state he said...what does he know what he wants from her...she should understand it.   Do remember...that he may be following bottom-up approach or deductive logic to answer her...rather than regular inductive reasoning.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuguapasyasya_shals_thetelleroftaleRed_OpiumJasperJazzUDEYdramagoKaysweetdearvkk2429sangeet6690river123AngeenablacklamboNeutral_Monasree.gattucardio21zoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9AreYaar

sangeet6690 Goldie
sangeet6690
sangeet6690

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ennishet]
 Kaka, at least you should behave, expected better sense from you ... lagta hai dhoop mein hi baal safeed kiye hai Ermm

hahaha..lol!!!LOL Clap

Edited by sangeet6690 - 09 April 2013 at 1:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JasperJazzAngeenaanastasia21Ananya05_charu_

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

ennishet,

you forget...not everything has to be about bad memories. Think about it positively. He showed you today...all the good memories from the same ugly days of his. So throughout his revenge he had been falling in love with her, stuck to her, attracted to her like we saw. He is now just trying to speak up...which is really not coming out charmingly. He is not a superstar before Madhu and not acting RK style to charm her. We are laughing at his antics rather than ogling at him and likewise Madhu is not totally lost in him...but listening to him with ears. Well ! tell me when did RK ever talk to Madhu about what he thinks about her and them.  Today atleast he called her a moon. Well for starters...shouldn't we all be happy that...he is no more a charmer, but stating facts. Cool

Thanks, SD.
It was kind of a shock to see RK in this avatar. He isn't coming across as the charming Superstar ... but this is the real person behind the superstar facade who is confused and wants to win over his wife, somehow, anyhow.
But yes, you're right, this is the first time ever that RK and Madhu are talking about themselves. His dialogues befuddled me... he called Madhu his moon!

And agree with you, we should be happy. * a reminder to self - forget Sultan, forget Aryan* just like bad memories. Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaUDEYRed_OpiumKayNeutral_MonaAngeena0-SD-0Ananya05zoya_naziyasree.gattuPiyatrix_charu_leelaa9

JasperJazz Senior Member
JasperJazz
JasperJazz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

And lastly, what kind of a moron would continue chasing a 'parayi aurat' as they say it, even after listening to a clear, resounding warning from her husband? Sultan will be disgraced beyond anything in my eyes, if he keeps on finding new ways to meet Madhu, when clearly he knows that her husband is absolutely against this nonsense. And I would not blame RK this time. Whatever may be the state of affairs between a husband and a wife, it does not warrant a third party to interference or that third party making advances towards either one of them, in full knowledge of the other spouse. A husband and a wife owe each other that much I guess, that even in the most turbulent times, they do respect such wishes of one another. I am sorry if that sounded absolutely idiotic. But, I have very grounded beliefs when it comes to marriages. Sultan poking his nose in between RK-Madhu affairs is very very distasteful to me.

Totally agree with you. More so because Sultan has been a husband himself. He should be able to understand this situation from a man's perspective. He was also privy to RKs rant about how disturbed he was with the thought of his wife being with someone else.  Sultan is definitely encroaching other man's territory without a legit reason - definitely what a person with "Golden Heart" would do. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaRed_OpiumKayblacklamboAngeenacardio21Ananya05sree.gattuzoya_naziya_charu_Piyatrixleelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

True, eureka,Big smilemaybe thats why I felt his voice modulation was off because he was'nt acting. Maybe for the first time, he's actually saying what he feels... dil se

Me too found the scene kind of weird ... just 'coz he was honest this time around. That's a good thing, time to rejoice that he's getting back on track Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaUDEYRed_OpiumKayriver123Angeena0-SD-0sree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL well the thing with junoon is that you can't control or really predict it...in RK's case especially...now just try and take a step back for a moment and look at this...try to look beyond his actions...I'm not justifying his behavior from any angle...but I do think it's in character...

This is a man who's world is FALLING APART...and he doesn't yet have the COURAGE to understand or admit WHY...all he knows is that he isn't being able to bear it...He's a tortured soul drowning in the madness inside him and desperately trying to swim ashore...All he knows is that only Madhu can get him ashore...but he doesn't yet realize HOW to go about it the right way...

The very fact that a lot of RK's "finesse" in executing his revenge is now gone shows how much he's unraveling...He's desperately driven to the edge.

there are too many layers to his behavior...unfortunately the only layer that most of the audience will look at is the top one which is coming across as classic psychopath...

Not denying that it's difficult to watch RK in this mode...but it will take something to stabilize him...As of now, only Madhu can do that.

Agree. Second it.

That's his state of his existence there. He is crumbling and falling apart. But don't worry. He is not plastic. He is still a living being and perfectly capable of morphing to a personality which internal breakage is inducing in him.

I also have to tell you...in our personal lives also...people around us change...without much notice...what happens ? its like earthquake ...the earth's geological shifts...and we all  (the active and passive subjects) morph ourselves to the change.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaapolloartemisUDEYRed_Opiumdesigrl414blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziya_charu_Piyatrixleelaa9AreYaar

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thetelleroftale

Coming to the show and today's episode-
Is it just me or does anyone else get the impression that all RK wanted from the unwedding drama was applause for carrying out the perfect revenge?
It's obvious that in his junoon, he never considered himself or her (leave alone the families) even for a second after that day.
It's almost as if he expected to wake up the following day and have things exactly as before, with biwi in tow. (and the only change being that some imaginary scales that were tipped in her favor because of the slaps had been balanced)
On drunken night when he said 'Ab main kya karoon?' it seemed to me as if he wasn't asking only about her or their relationship but his own life. What to do next, indeed.

Clap i guess that's the msg which came across to me as well...but then, he was on to humiliate Madhu for a very long time after unwedding...they were all half hearted failed attempts which instead made HIM realize that he cannot hate Madhu like before...there has been no consistency anyways...after what he did to her on the mandap, he felt so bad for her when he heard her crying in the make up room, it was odd ! now that he's back after a break, and he realized that he's very much affected by a third person's presence in Madhu's life, he gave us a lot of clues that he is serious about Madhu this time...when he remembers her (woh lamhe song in the night the other day) , he was so lost in their memories , it was a beautiful scene to watch..phir again he has a problem accepting that it's love which brings him back to Madhu again and again? and now he wants her back..but the catch is that he's using words like "haasil" and "cheez" for the love of his life? anyhow, the scene was abrupt...but RK kept us entertained with his lovely dialogues once again...he knows none of his tactics r gonna work with Madhu and he will have to use force to bring her back in his life...chalo, for now i'm happy Rishbala are together..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyathetelleroftaleUDEYAngeenablacklambocardio21zoya_naziya0-SD-0sree.gattuPiyatrixleelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Today Madhu was the only sane one and I did feel fr her.. She knows really RK really well. And despite the ugly revenge drama tat was unleashed on her, she knows how he actually feels.. All I want him is to give RK a reality check. Clearly, all her statements like u have no right on me, or why is it bothering you, etc are not working! She needs to vocalize what all she had to go through because of what he inflicted on her. 

Like us, Madhu also knows that RK doesn't understand the gravity of his misdoings. I am not saying that she should plead with him, but at least she needs to show him the mirror. For once she needs to think like the old RK who knows and acts according to what hits the other person the most. Only she has the ability to leave an impact on the psyche of this nut case! Not Radha, not Bittuji! She needs to realize her potential and the power she holds on the 'Rishabh Kundra'. 

Because RK seems to be heading towards acute psychosis from what I see from today's precap. I always wanted them to be together but not like this. I don't want Madhu doing back n forth to RK mansion n chawl.. She needs to stay there for good as RK said today its her house, their house. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuguapaRed_Opiumbcbs_srkKaydesigrl414soni28MFarah13blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05sree.gattu0-SD-0Piyatrix_charu_leelaa9

Go to top