Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 241 Discussion: 9th April 2013 (Page 6)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

My two cents:

And seriously the kid is getting on my LAST nerve now too...Bhindi rolls? W*F?!!  They are so FORCING in this whole angle...and Sultan bhi overnight itna sappy...btw what was up with him randomly all JI JI-ing Madhu? LOL yeh JI kahaan se aa gaya bhai?

LOL the ending is again a red herring...just like Sultan's so called "alvida" only translated to him showing up at Madhu's house the very next day, this "woh kabhi nahin aayegi" is also not going to materialize I bet.

Oh that reminds me I loved RK saying ki Alvida ki IZZAT karoLOL

I never found Aryan that annoying before today but seriously BAHUT ho gaya ab...they are OVERDOING his attempts to be "cute" now and it's NOT working...and Sultan toh I  just don't get...whatever happened to the ALVIDA, hain?  Only RK has the license to be a pendulum in this show cuz he's a certified paagal...yeh Sultan ko suddenly kya naye naye bhoot chadh jaate hain?

AY, awesome post Clap i missed out a few things as i was running short of time..thanks for reminding...I never got irritated with any kid as i was with Aryan today...Madhu left her aatma inside him or what ? non stop bak bak, isn't he smiling too much without any reason? as if Madhu has agreed to be their mummy already? Dead ..now sultan doesn't have a problem with Aryan remembering Madhu or following her rules? Dead what happened to his "strong" boy training?? and that he doesn't want Aryan to get attached to anyone? time and again Padmini's words keep ringing in my ears ke Madhu brought a big toofan in her life again and she's not seeing it...and Puja's words also ke when both these crazy men will fight for Madhu, all hell will break lose..kaise scenario hoga when we'll have Mumbai ka Sultan Vs Mumbai ka RK LOL I DO NOT want Madhu to be the reason for their tussle...

bhindi roles ROFL and WTH with this JI JI business? Dead Madhuji , Sultanji ROFL 

Edited by _charu_ - 09 April 2013 at 11:15am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyabcbs_srkUDEYRed_Opiumvkk2429Kayblacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13hansa22Ananya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0supercool3FortitudePiyatrixwar_is_peaceThe.Lannisterleelaa9AreYaar

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
epi was rocking love rishbala scene , and yes also sultu and RK convo on phone was just awesome but really dont understand y sultu went to MB house with basket in his hand like he is going to picnic now this man walk out of the chawl to save the life of those people and he also said Mb finally alvida what was that then if again he wants to came there like a picnic spot. he is also confuse chaarectr for me

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyabcbs_srkKayMFarah13blacklamboriver123Angeenahansa22Ananya05zoya_naziyasree.gattu0-SD-0desaitsupercool3susan7_charu_leelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
  • Somehow, I am beginning to feel that this is the only way RK can behave, though it seems reprehensible. if i can believe the revenge drama, i can believe this face of his junoon. His expression while talking to Sultan showed fear of losing Madhu, though it came across as claiming his property, typically bombastic. 
  • That apart, considering that DD said, she was exhausted during this scene, she did brilliantly, she always does when she reacts to RK's monologues..
  • Did anyone notice Sultan's expressions when RK spoke to him, he is a killer, a ruthless killer, no matter what his sob story is. 

Edited by Soundarya22 - 09 April 2013 at 11:17am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyabcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzKayvkk2429blacklamboriver123AngeenaNeutral_MonaMFarah13soni280-SD-0Ananya05zoya_naziyaPiyatrix_charu_The.Lannisterleelaa9AreYaar

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I quite liked the RK-Madhu scene and loved the RK-Sultan convo(if it can be called one in the right sense)

RK-Madhu scene: RK enters in mouthing the lines.. I quite liked it..
Yeh tadap mitne mitane
Yeh arzoo tujhko kho de aur phir paane ki

Tera yeh poochna ki koi hai aur mera yeh kehna ki tu hi tu hai

Tu hi tu hai, main hi main hoon, aur baki toh...

Yeh shaam toh soyi hui hai
yeh duniya to soi hui hai
Na aur koi hai(2)

Rk is prolly trying to find definite answers to his confused state... His mind is unable to probably comprehend his haal-e-dil and he is desperately seeking one... He is living in a hell-hole and the only thing he knows is that he wants/needs her near him for some peace... Why's what's and the hows are still a big question mark...
I think he chose very interesting encounters... Their first meeting- his first pull towards her eyes, the studio night- which brought a change in both of them and then the RK- style KC... The dance and his ensuing questions to her..
But he does say Ishq during the ishq na jeene deti hai..na marne deti haiConfused

RK BBBing sultan(the guy couldn't even give it back coz of Aryan) was quite a treat to watch with RK being in his element.. So the ehsaan ka karza is utarofied coz RK spoke decently to himLOL
 I have been giving the Sultan scenes a miss... have nothing to say about them

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaapolloartemisbcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzvkk2429Kayanastasia21soni28applenpeachesblacklamboriver123AngeenaNeutral_MonaMFarah13hansa22armummy0-SD-0Ananya05sree.gattuForeverForUFortitude_charu_The.Lannisterleelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

AY, great post Smile
@ Red, couldn't agree more.  It appeared to me that all those lines were actually directed towards his own self.  As if he was asking and trying to answer his own inner-self, Madhu's presence came across as a prop during that scene.

Thanks, RO! I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that about RK's dialogues today...a lot of them were directed towards himself...this was a very LAYERED and INTELLIGENTLY written scene...nothing about RK can be dismissed from a surface perusal imo...

I didn't find his dialogues creepy today...his love IS obsessive...always has been...Today he didn't coat his words in the usual RK style dramatic flair, that is the only difference...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkRed_OpiumJasperJazzUDEYapolloartemisvkk2429Kayanastasia21hansa22blacklamboriver123Angeenasoni28zoya_naziyaAnanya050-SD-0supercool3_charu_The.Lannisterleelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Why would Sultan get the wierd idea that he should go and have dinner with Madhu.  Ermm Ermm

Koi boojh sakhta hai is paheli ko Question

everyone is having a ghajini moment these days...Sultan forgot that he said alvida to Madhu the same morning...RK forgot that he had to hate Madhu..Madhu is responsible for kinds of chemical reactions in MB...she forgot that she herself was questioning RK yest. and now when he's giving her the answers, she's not interested Big smileAryan forgot Sultan's training and concentrate on his bhindi roll.

apparently, RK was not interested in knowing the details of the shootout..something that he cud have found out easily from the chawl people..that Sultan is a gangster? Confused he knows nothing of Sultan except that Sultan is after his biwi LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 09 April 2013 at 11:41am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkUDEYRed_Opiumvkk2429Kayanastasia21blacklamboriver123Angeenasoni28Ananya05sree.gattuzoya_naziya0-SD-0supercool3susan7PiyatrixThe.Lannisterleelaa9AreYaar

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasperJazz

Originally posted by ennishet

Was Madhu taking a loo break when Sultan rang her and RK received the call?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Err!! Is it possible for one to think of a loo break, when you borderline psycopath husband is putting you through an emotional wringer? Wouldn't your senses be too numb to feel anything? What would one say, "Excuse me dear husband. I need to use the restroom. Can you continue your emotional atyaachaar after a short loo break? " ROFL ROFL ROFL

@Angeena, ennishet, cardio21: Thank you for agreeing with me on the Sultan interference part. LOL.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyabcbs_srkRed_OpiumJasperJazzvkk2429blacklamboriver123AngeenaNeutral_Monahansa22anastasia21zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

apparently, RK was not interested in knowing the details of the shootout..something that he cud have found out easily from the chawl people..that Sultan is a gangster? Confused he knows nothing of Sultan except that Sultan is after his biwi LOL

In the RK dictionary, he doesn't feel the need to know more than this anywaysLOLLOL...Saara focus toh Madhu pe haiLOL

I also agree with you that Sultan needs to give it a REST with this "Mere Aryan ki future MUMMY" dreams he's dreaming about Madhu...it's just not in good taste...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaUDEYRed_Opiumvkk2429sangeet6690Kayblacklamboriver123Angeenahansa22Ananya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0_charu_The.Lannisterleelaa9

Go to top