Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 241 Discussion: 9th April 2013 (Page 4)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Originally posted by Ananya05

And lastly, what kind of a moron would continue chasing a 'parayi aurat' as they say it, even after listening to a clear, resounding warning from her husband? Sultan will be disgraced beyond anything in my eyes, if he keeps on finding new ways to meet Madhu, when clearly he knows that her husband is absolutely against this nonsense. And I would not blame RK this time. Whatever may be the state of affairs between a husband and a wife, it does not warrant a third party to interference or that third party making advances towards either one of them, in full knowledge of the other spouse. A husband and a wife owe each other that much I guess, that even in the most turbulent times, they do respect such wishes of one another. I am sorry if that sounded absolutely idiotic. But, I have very grounded beliefs when it comes to marriages. Sultan poking his nose in between RK-Madhu affairs is very very distasteful to me.

Agree with you. NO one messes or interferes in the affairs of a husband and wife. Sultan being a stranger should think not just twice but a hundred times before trying to socialize with Madhu. Particularly when RK in the role of Madhu's husband has very explicitly warned him off.

You try and give everything to your child but you cannot pander to your child's stupidest wishes. There are times when you say a solid NO, its high time Sultan did that with Aryan... that kid is getting on my nerves and I no longer find him sweet and cute.

I wouldn't mind if RK bashes up Sultan or does worse if he continues chasing Madhu.

Exactly! Which sensible guy would not sense a husband's discomfort about his proximity with his wife. He should be knowing better. No matter what is brewing between the couple, even if they are estranged. On Holi, when Rk to,d him that she s his wife, Adhu never negated the statement despite being obviously annoyed at the claim. It was crystal clear tat thinks are definitely not hunky dory between them but nothing is over yet!!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaRed_Opiumlovehappinessvkk2429Kayblacklamboriver123Angeenahansa22Ananya05sree.gattu0-SD-0zoya_naziyasupercool3ennishet_charu_The.Lannisterleelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Why would Sultan get the wierd idea that he should go and have dinner with Madhu.  Ermm Ermm

Koi boojh sakhta hai is paheli ko Question

Woh bhi with PICNIC BASKET in hand, SD...LMAO I just can't get over the VISUALROFL...so much hilarity.

Overnight Sultan has turned into a PICNIC BASKET toting "don"...who is using JI for Madhu? JI? So much formality ekdum se?LOL

@Bold - And with Tupperware dabbas, I noticed thatROFL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyabcbs_srklovehappinessUDEYvkk2429Kayriver123Angeena0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_Fortitudeennishetwar_is_peaceThe.Lannisterleelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Originally posted by AreYaar

And most interestingly...when Madhu was on the verge of fully giving in and closed her eyes anticipating a kiss...there was no victory smirk on RK's face...He was just watching her with this turmoil in his eyes...almost a sheen of tears.

Thanks for pointing this out for me.. Else I almost wanted to fast forward today's episode. I wish he can bring out his real feelings.. I don't mind the junoon but why demonstrating psychotic behavior. If I would have witnessed the precap in real life, I would have given him some Haldol stat!!

LOL well the thing with junoon is that you can't control or really predict it...in RK's case especially...now just try and take a step back for a moment and look at this...try to look beyond his actions...I'm not justifying his behavior from any angle...but I do think it's in character...

This is a man who's world is FALLING APART...and he doesn't yet have the COURAGE to understand or admit WHY...all he knows is that he isn't being able to bear it...He's a tortured soul drowning in the madness inside him and desperately trying to swim ashore...All he knows is that only Madhu can get him ashore...but he doesn't yet realize HOW to go about it the right way...

The very fact that a lot of RK's "finesse" in executing his revenge is now gone shows how much he's unraveling...He's desperately driven to the edge.

there are too many layers to his behavior...unfortunately the only layer that most of the audience will look at is the top one which is coming across as classic psychopath...

Not denying that it's difficult to watch RK in this mode...but it will take something to stabilize him...As of now, only Madhu can do that.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyabcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumlovehappinessHi2lifeapolloartemissangeet6690vkk2429Kayhansa22Neutral_Monablacklamboriver123Angeenacardio21Diahh0-SD-0Ananya05zoya_naziyasree.gattu-sumaiya-supercool3Piyatrix_charu_-Dil-war_is_peaceThe.Lannisterleelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

I thought memories which RK recalled other than KC scene shows that he was already besotted with her before he even thought of marriage or revenge . KC I always thought was genuine.

I loved rk dioaluge today especially to sultan

I agree...RK was indirectly telling her that all of that was real...it was genuine...KC was very genuine...every moment when RK was carried away with his emotions and got too close to her was totally genuine...he always pulled back at the last minute...that's a sign of how genuine it all was.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaUDEYlovehappinessRed_Opiumbcbs_srkKaysangeet6690vkk2429blacklamboriver123Angeenahansa22Neutral_Monaarmummy0-SD-0sree.gattuAnanya05zoya_naziya-Dil-_charu_war_is_peaceThe.Lannisterleelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

I think the lack of continuity between two scenes stood out like a sore thumb.  At some point, I even check to see if any part of the episode was missing from the provided link.  Should I assume that after addressing RK with an important question, Madhu excused herself to the restroom to powder her nose Confused?  Sometimes, I wonder if the editing director is ST's cousin or brother in law; therefore, he never gets blamed or replaced Ermm?  There is so mistakes that gets overlooked repeatedly.

Anyways, here are my likes:
RK's entry, recitation of poetry, and reminisces of romantic scenes.  The way he still claims his right over Madhu, makes me strongly think that this man's self entitlement gauge is broken LOL.  But I love that about him, it makes him so interesting to watch.

RK's phone conversation with Sultan was the highlight of the episode for me.  Without using his Spelling Bee skills, RK was clear as crystal towards Sultan OuchOuchOuch.     

Dislikes:

Sultan, kid, kaka, the picnic basket and whatever it was inside of it. Angry 

Edited by Red_Opium - 09 April 2013 at 5:31pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasya_shals_lovehappinessapolloartemisdramagobcbs_srkUDEYJasperJazzsweetdearKaysangeet6690vkk2429blacklamboriver123AngeenaarmummyNeutral_MonaMFarah13hansa22applenpeachesAnanya05zoya_naziyasree.gattu0-SD-0cardio21Kennowar_is_peaceennishetFortitude-Dil-_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

I think the lack of continuity between two scenes stood out like a sore thumb.  At some point, I even check to see if any part of the episode was missing from the provided link.  Should I assume that after addressing RK with an important question, Madhu excused herself to the restroom to power her nose Confused?  Sometimes, I wonder if the editing director is ST's cousin or brother in law; therefore, he never gets blamed or replaced Ermm?  There is so mistakes that gets overlooked repeatedly.

Anyways, here are my likes:
RK's entry, recitation of poetry, and reminisces of romantic scenes.  The way he still claims his right over Madhu, makes me strongly think that this man's self entitlement gauge is broken LOL.  But I love that about him, it makes him so interesting to watch.

RK's phone conversation with Sultan was the highlight of the episode for me.  Without using his Spelling Bee skills, RK was clear as crystal towards Sultan OuchOuchOuch.     

Dislikes:

Sultan, kid, kaka, the picnic basket and whatever it was inside of it. Angry 

LOL I think they'll show tomorrow how RK came by Madhu's phone maybe...either ways I loved that scene cuz RK told some much needed home truths to Mr. Picnic Basket.

@bold: haha I agreeLOLLOL

What's interesting is that there was a time when Madhu understood that this was his way of showing his love for her...but since he shattered her trust with the revenge drama, she isn't able to read his crazily veering antics as much anymore...She needs SOMETHING from him...and she's very right to need that...but RK unfortunately hasn't reached the point yet to give that to her...she needs that assurance of love.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasya-Trinity-dramagoUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzlovehappinesssweetdearvkk2429Kayblacklamboriver123Angeenahansa22Neutral_Monazoya_naziyaAnanya05sree.gattu0-SD-0-Dil-_charu_The.Lannisterleelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
AY, superlike what you said above about RK's state of mind.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkUDEYblacklamboAngeenaAnanya050-SD-0-Dil-_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

JasperJazz Senior Member
JasperJazz
JasperJazz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Was Madhu taking a loo break when Sultan rang her and RK received the call?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkriver123Angeena0-SD-0Ananya05ennishet_charu_leelaa9

Go to top