Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 241 Discussion: 9th April 2013 (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pnars

Nice! Building up to tomorrow...

The whole romantic scene with props from their past scenes struck a discordant note. RK was trying hard, but he was using the wrong words - words of possession, assumption, taking Madhu for granted. He knows she loves him, and he's trying to take full advantage of that fact to woo her without giving an inch himself. Nice try, bhai, but it looked awkward..she melted a couple of times, but only just.

RK's history with the whole "I faked it all for revenge" bit hangs heavy over some scenes I guess...hard for ppl to guess what was fake and what was real? lol

I found RK confused in today's scene...desperately trying to find answers to his own turmoil...I don't think he was KNOWINGLY trying to take advantage of Madhu...He did do that a bit in the Holi Rang Deeni dance...not today though...today was a lot about his own confusions and questions too...He was questioning her throughout the dance.

And most interestingly...when Madhu was on the verge of fully giving in and closed her eyes anticipating a kiss...there was no victory smirk on RK's face...He was just watching her with this turmoil in his eyes...almost a sheen of tears.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyapnarsdramagobcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzlovehappinessvkk2429sweetdearapolloartemisKayMFarah13blacklamboriver123Angeenacardio21Ananya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0sree.gattusupercool3_charu_-Dil-war_is_peaceEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

And lastly, what kind of a moron would continue chasing a 'parayi aurat' as they say it, even after listening to a clear, resounding warning from her husband? Sultan will be disgraced beyond anything in my eyes, if he keeps on finding new ways to meet Madhu, when clearly he knows that her husband is absolutely against this nonsense. And I would not blame RK this time. Whatever may be the state of affairs between a husband and a wife, it does not warrant a third party to interference or that third party making advances towards either one of them, in full knowledge of the other spouse. A husband and a wife owe each other that much I guess, that even in the most turbulent times, they do respect such wishes of one another. I am sorry if that sounded absolutely idiotic. But, I have very grounded beliefs when it comes to marriages. Sultan poking his nose in between RK-Madhu affairs is very very distasteful to me.

Very well said, Ananya! My thoughts are the same.

As long as RK and Madhu married I will not accept Madhu-Sultan pairing. But Sultan today backed off again just as he did when RK reminded him that Madhu is his wife on Holi.
Mistakes happen in life. But repeat the same mistake, that's stupidity. Because you can't make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice. And you have to deal with the consequences.

Originally posted by AreYaar

Oh that reminds me I loved RK saying ki Alvida ki IZZAT karoLOL

Well Sultan did say he doesn't know how to say "Alvida". RK will have to teach him.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyapnarsdramagobcbs_srkRed_Opiumlovehappinessvkk2429Kayblacklamboriver123hansa22Ananya050-SD-0zoya_naziyasree.gattu_charu_FortitudeEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Didnt like the episode today!! It was a huge disappointment.. 
First this dreamy teenager and his precocious kid with their lovey dovey antics! Then the right Krazy stooping low again.

. I didn't like the studio scene.. The worst studio scene/dance ever..there was nothing romantic there!  Yesterday, when he was dreaming of Madhu in every nook n corner of his house, he looked like someone in love. But today whatever we witnessed was very distasteful.

When RK spoke to Sultan, why was Madhu MIA? Did she decide to take a tea break before transitioning from the romantic to the furious mode. Today again I felt for her! The love of her life is not making things easier, infact it wont wont ake long to fall out of love if RK did not mend his ways.. And his new friend is anyways getting on my last nerves.. 

But the silver lining was that RK got his msg across to Sultan to stay away from Madhu. I know many people like Sultan Madhu angle but not me. I just feel uncomfortable with Sultan acting like a smitten teenager.. And man! Please don't just go to someone's house at any random hour.. And save us a few rants!! You need to teach ur kids about some etiquettes, this is not a very good example. 

The CVs are hell-bent on destroying RK's character, turning him into a psycho villain. My advice to the superstar, always stay in the acting mode, don't show ur real ugly persona like what u did today. 
Compare this to the man during the Ganpati track (as per CVs he was not pretending at that time), he was a much better person n husband at that point even with his hatred for Madhu.

I know things are not supposed to happen the way we want but why spoil all the characters for us. And for once RK should stop shaking Madhu like that.. He can get his point across without being so aggressive.. His so called junoon is bordering to the psychotic edge. This is not what the audience was looking forward to. Lately, I would skip Sultan-Madhu scenes as I could never relate to them together but today RK also annoyed me to no end. I was hoping for Radhaji n Bittuji coming for our rescue!

They shouldn't have glorified RK the way they did, as now as a Madhu RK supporter, I feel cheated.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaRed_OpiumJasperJazzbcbs_srk.SmokeySilence.Kayvkk2429blacklamboriver123Angeenahansa22applenpeachessree.gattureadingworms.0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05ennishet-Dil-_charu_The.Lannisterleelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

ETA:  And what's with the strolling into the chawl like he's a banker with the most boring job in the bank, not the gangster who just snapped a few necks in the same chawl the day before? 

LOL and the random guy in the chawl that he was talking to didn't even seem like he RECOGNIZED him or feared this so called DON from any angleConfusedLOL

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkUDEYRed_Opiumlovehappinessvkk2429Kayblacklamboriver123Angeenahansa22Ananya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0Fortitude-Dil-ennishet_charu_The.LannisterEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

And lastly, what kind of a moron would continue chasing a 'parayi aurat' as they say it, even after listening to a clear, resounding warning from her husband? Sultan will be disgraced beyond anything in my eyes, if he keeps on finding new ways to meet Madhu, when clearly he knows that her husband is absolutely against this nonsense. And I would not blame RK this time. Whatever may be the state of affairs between a husband and a wife, it does not warrant a third party to interference or that third party making advances towards either one of them, in full knowledge of the other spouse. A husband and a wife owe each other that much I guess, that even in the most turbulent times, they do respect such wishes of one another. I am sorry if that sounded absolutely idiotic. But, I have very grounded beliefs when it comes to marriages. Sultan poking his nose in between RK-Madhu affairs is very very distasteful to me.

Agree with you. NO one messes or interferes in the affairs of a husband and wife. Sultan being a stranger should think not just twice but a hundred times before trying to socialize with Madhu. Particularly when RK in the role of Madhu's husband has very explicitly warned him off.

You try and give everything to your child but you cannot pander to your child's stupidest wishes. There are times when you say a solid NO, its high time Sultan did that with Aryan... that kid is getting on my nerves and I no longer find him sweet and cute.

I wouldn't mind if RK bashes up Sultan or does worse if he continues chasing Madhu.

Edited by ennishet - 09 April 2013 at 10:39am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyabcbs_srkUDEYRed_Opiumlovehappinesssangeet6690vkk2429Kayblacklambohansa22Neutral_Monariver123Angeenasree.gattuzoya_naziya0-SD-0Ananya05cardio21supercool3Fortitude-Dil-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZThe.Lannisterleelaa9AreYaar

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by pnars

Nice! Building up to tomorrow...

The whole romantic scene with props from their past scenes struck a discordant note. RK was trying hard, but he was using the wrong words - words of possession, assumption, taking Madhu for granted. He knows she loves him, and he's trying to take full advantage of that fact to woo her without giving an inch himself. Nice try, bhai, but it looked awkward..she melted a couple of times, but only just.

RK's history with the whole "I faked it all for revenge" bit hangs heavy over some scenes I guess...hard for ppl to guess what was fake and what was real? lol

I found RK confused in today's scene...desperately trying to find answers to his own turmoil...I don't think he was KNOWINGLY trying to take advantage of Madhu...He did do that a bit in the Holi Rang Deeni dance...not today though...today was a lot about his own confusions and questions too...He was questioning her throughout the dance.

And most interestingly...when Madhu was on the verge of fully giving in and closed her eyes anticipating a kiss...there was no victory smirk on RK's face...He was just watching her with this turmoil in his eyes...almost a sheen of tears.

Thanks for pointing this out for me.. Else I almost wanted to fast forward today's episode. I wish he can bring out his real feelings.. I don't mind the junoon but why demonstrating psychotic behavior. If I would have witnessed the precap in real life, I would have given him some Haldol stat!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjulovehappinessKayvkk2429blacklamboriver123Angeenahansa22Ananya050-SD-0zoya_naziya_charu_ennishetThe.Lannisterleelaa9AreYaar

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I'm hysterical today, because the episode was so contrived, so contrivedOuch. I am giggling happily, mainly because we actually have a reason for RK's crazy behaviour. I knew CVs would close the loophole, by giving him a reason for taking Madhu home in such a hurry...bhai ka ek call!

Madhu and Sltan have a conversation...kya baat hai...nanny free, beautician free, plus eye candy, all in one package for Sultan...he seems thrilled anywayAngry

Good night Paddy-Trishna
The Maliks are getting ready to leave for Shirdi. Madhu gets a phone call saying evening shift is on, she cancels her trip, and leaves for the studio. Paddy-Trishna leave for Shirdi. First question: This girl has been through so much with her crazy husband, there has been a shootout at the chawl, involving her, a gangster has just left the chawl. And maliks happily leave her alone, telling her repeatedly to eat on timeAngry D'oh

Good night Sultan-Aryan-Kaka
Aryan is thinking of Madhu, Sultan as well. The normally reticent Don picks up his son, leaves to have dinner with MadhuAngry. Kaka's asks a rhetorical question, is he going for Aryan's sake or his sakeStern Smile

Good night RK-Madhu...one of those Is Raat Ki Subah Nahin...kind of nights it is going to be..sigh!!!
Madhu apne hi dhun mein walks into the studio, it's all dark...suddenly lights come on with RK's booming shayari voice. I found it scary at first. His recital also sounded like he had learned it by heart and was reciting it at an elocution competitionLOL. It never happens with RK, his modulation is perfect, it jarred a bit. RK reminds Madhu of all those moments they spent together, even beginning to articulate when he started maybe, looking beyond his hatred (when she ran to him on the studio night), he plays Baahon ke darmiyaan, they begin to dance. Near kiss, Madhu suddenly comes out of her trance, and asks him what he thinks he's doing. he says ...he lost his Biwi, and he wants to get her back..paana chahta hoon. Umm, would it have been more appropriate to say, I lost my BIWI with my stupid act of revenge,I was wrong,  I'm sorry, come back, I promise I will make it up to you, please begin to trust me, because I love you. NOOO...how will we have that delicious drama waiting for us at RK mansion?? 

Sultan and Aryan arrive at the chawl. He finds it locked, calls Madhu. RK picks up, (how??!, where's Madhu,??) and has a rude convo, through the conversation, I saw that mad gleam enter his eyes, he was terrified when Sultan called. BTW, could it be that he heard Sultan say his Alvida piece?? Because RK does tell him...alvida ki izzt rakhna. Which is why he tells Radhaji...baat aur bigad gayi hai, maybe he overheard the whole convo, saw Madhu give that promise??? Just a thought. 

I tried very hard to avoid it, but Sultan is becoming a male version of Dipali for me! Which means beware of how people tweet about him.LOL..too much protest adds to the general excitement of the CVs. Remember was it, GH or RS who found it interesting that there were Rishbala and Sulbala camps???
Which also means, how can this character line maro Madhu so determinedly when he knows she has a husband who is very much around. Till yesterday i was willing to cut him some slack, but no more. He does'nt know her sad story, she has never cried on his shoulders, she does not consider him her friend...what is he presuming about their relationship?? I smell a rat...what kind of rat, don't ask me. 

Edited by Soundarya22 - 09 April 2013 at 10:46am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasya_shals_lovehappinesspsk08bcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzapolloartemisKayvkk2429sweetdearblacklamboriver123AngeenaarmummyNeutral_MonaAnanya05zoya_naziya__VJ__0-SD-0sree.gattu_charu_fairy_talesennishetThe.Lannisterleelaa9AreYaar

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I thought memories which RK recalled other than KC scene shows that he was already besotted with her before he even thought of marriage or revenge . KC I always thought was genuine.

I loved rk dioaluge today especially to sultan

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasya_shals_UDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzbcbs_srkKaysweetdearsangeet6690vkk2429blacklamboriver123AngeenaNeutral_Monahansa22Ananya05zoya_naziyasree.gattu0-SD-0ForeverForUsupercool3_charu_-Dil-leelaa9AreYaar

Go to top