Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 241 Discussion: 9th April 2013 (Page 2)

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Why would Sultan get the wierd idea that he should go and have dinner with Madhu.  Ermm ErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmm

Koi boojh sakhta hai is paheli ko Question

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

suganvjshanmanjualexchsyasyathetelleroftalepsk08lovehappinessapolloartemisbcbs_srkRed_OpiumJasperJazzUDEY.SmokeySilence.sweetdearKayvaani21vkk2429sangeet6690blacklamboanastasia21applenpeachesarmummyMFarah13Neutral_Monahansa22river123AngeenaAnanya05desaitreadingworms.zoya_naziyaForeverForUsupercool3fairy_tales_charu_Fortitudesusan7ennishetwar_is_peaceThe.LannisterEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9AreYaar

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Was Madhu taking a loo break when Sultan rang her and RK received the call?

Sultan and Aryan, it's been max a day since you left the chawl. Why do you have to run back to Madhu? Is she your momma/wife or daughter? Kaka, at least you should behave, expected better sense from you ... lagta hai dhoop mein hi baal safeed kiye hai Ermm

Why was the kaka asking that question whether Sultan is going for Aryan or for himself? He should instead be reminding Sultan that Madhu is RK's wife and would it be wise to visit the chawl given the 'shootout'.

RK: Do you have to rake up the unpleasant memories? Can you just say that what all you did was wrong and you feel awfully bad for it and wish to make a fresh start with a clean state? I know your answer, NO. Not possible as CV's want to mess it up further and have Madhu stealthily leaving the house to meet Aryan in the future ( and Sultan).

No hopes of Sultan and Aryan leaving Madhu alone Angry  ... things are going to get messy.

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyathetelleroftaleHi2lifelovehappinesspnarsbcbs_srkUDEYRed_Opiumsweetdearvaani21Kaysangeet6690vkk2429blacklamboriver123Angeenahansa22Neutral_MonaMFarah13armummyreadingworms.0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05ForeverForUcardio21Kennosupercool3Fortitude_charu_-Dil-fairy_talescaffeineaddict.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZThe.Lannisterleelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
My two cents:

LOL RK PAAGAL ho chuka hai...more than USUAL paagal I meanLOLLOL...

Two bits I particularly liked in the RK-Madhu scene...one would have to be his opening dialogue as he saunters in tashan seLOLLOL...second would have to be the dialogues during the dance...those were very telling in my opinion of RK's confused state of mind...which just knows that it CRAVES Madhu...and I liked how they transitioned...RK softened over the course of the dance till by the end it was indeed Madhu who had completely melted...lol hilarious how Madhu was leaning in for a kiss when he wasn't even really trying to kiss herLOLLOL

Best toh was him bajaaoing Sultan ofcourse...lol...the way he was saying APSHABD really cracked me up.

And seriously the kid is getting on my LAST nerve now too...Bhindi rolls? W*F?!!  They are so FORCING in this whole angle...and Sultan bhi overnight itna sappy...btw what was up with him randomly all JI JI-ing Madhu? LOL yeh JI kahaan se aa gaya bhai?

LOL the ending is again a red herring...just like Sultan's so called "alvida" only translated to him showing up at Madhu's house the very next day, this "woh kabhi nahin aayegi" is also not going to materialize I bet.

Oh that reminds me I loved RK saying ki Alvida ki IZZAT karoLOL

I never found Aryan that annoying before today but seriously BAHUT ho gaya ab...they are OVERDOING his attempts to be "cute" now and it's NOT working...and Sultan toh I  just don't get...whatever happened to the ALVIDA, hain?  Only RK has the license to be a pendulum in this show cuz he's a certified paagal...yeh Sultan ko suddenly kya naye naye bhoot chadh jaate hain?

Precap just shows more of RK's confused state of mind IMO...He wants her back but he's going about it the wrong way...He's veering towards extremes in EXTREME desperation now.

Taking off from SD's post yesterday about RRR, this can't be straightforward I guess...

It would help though if the writers set up some basis...yesterday RK was fuming...today he was suddenly in a romantic mood...it's kinda hard to keep trackLOL

Edited by AreYaar - 09 April 2013 at 10:12am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyadramagopnarsbcbs_srkUDEYRed_Opiumpsk08rupa1939lovehappinessvkk2429sweetdearvaani21Kayhansa22Neutral_MonaMFarah13armummyblacklamboriver123Angeena0-SD-0ForeverForUzoya_naziyaAnanya05sree.gattusupercool3_charu_Fortitude-Dil-fairy_talesEvIlNeSs_RoCkZThe.Lannisterleelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Why would Sultan get the wierd idea that he should go and have dinner with Madhu.  Ermm Ermm

Koi boojh sakhta hai is paheli ko Question

Woh bhi with PICNIC BASKET in hand, SD...LMAO I just can't get over the VISUALROFL...so much hilarity.

Overnight Sultan has turned into a PICNIC BASKET toting "don"...who is using JI for Madhu? JI? So much formality ekdum se?LOL

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkUDEYpnarsRed_OpiumJasperJazzlovehappinessvkk2429vaani21KayarmummyNeutral_MonaMFarah13blacklamboriver123Angeenacardio21Ananya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0ForeverForUsree.gattusupercool3_charu_-Dil-ennishetwar_is_peaceEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Bookmarked
pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Nice! Building up to tomorrow...

The whole romantic scene with props from their past scenes struck a discordant note. RK was trying hard, but he was using the wrong words - words of possession, assumption, taking Madhu for granted. He knows she loves him, and he's trying to take full advantage of that fact to woo her without giving an inch himself. Nice try, bhai, but it looked awkward..she melted a couple of times, but only just.

Sultan, what are you thinking? Seems you are developing a tendre for Bhabhiji. That won't go anywhere, not when bhai is around. He made it clear to you today, no? Any clearer and it would have got embarassing. So stop sniffing around Madhu and go home. Feed Aryan his bhindis yourself.

Bhabhiji, where were you when bhai was shutting the doors on the gangster? Toilet break?

Trishna, care to share your hair care routine with us? It's just wow, and looks real too!

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkapolloartemisUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzrupa1939lovehappinesssweetdearvaani21vkk2429Kayarmummyhansa22ShazzieMFarah13blacklamboriver123Angeenaapplenpeacheszoya_naziyaAnanya050-SD-0sree.gattuBlue_ScrubsFortitudeennishetwar_is_peace_charu_The.Lannisterleelaa9AreYaar

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeena

Just a question .. wasn't the shift to RK-Sultan's phone conversation a bit abrupt? I mean RK was trying to woo back Madhu in one scene and the next scene she is not there, instead RK is alone. confused Was the conversation supposed to happen before Madhu arrived on the set?

Perhaps she went to the washroom to powder her nose in between? Confused

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYbcbs_srkvaani21Kayhansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya050-SD-0_charu_FortitudeEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9AreYaar

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
So apparently, Sultan's love realization is moving at warp speed. From being blushingly tongue tied yesterday, to bringing along a picnic basket for a cozy dinner...whats next, I wonder?

Little cupid and Sultan took up too much airtime for me today.  There.  I got that out of my system.

ETA:  And what's with the strolling into the chawl like he's a banker with the most boring job in the bank, not the gangster who just snapped a few necks in the same chawl the day before? 

Edited by river123 - 09 April 2013 at 10:35am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumlovehappinesspnarsKaysangeet6690vkk2429sweetdearvaani21MFarah13armummyblacklambohansa22Ananya05cardio210-SD-0zoya_naziya-Dil-ennishetFortitude_charu_The.LannisterEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9AreYaar

Go to top