Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 241 Discussion: 9th April 2013 (Page 19)

thetelleroftale Groupbie
thetelleroftale
thetelleroftale

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Originally posted by _charu_

yes, we don't trust him..also, like the first confession, even this one is abrupt...i don't trust the CV's also after the revenge track..but if they go this far with it, it's suicidal...but then we can only judge on what's being shown to us...RK, after his dream, has admitted that he'll die if someone takes Madhu away from him...He confessed to Madhu in a drunken state that he wants her back in his life...again, in a drunk state, he confessed to a stranger (Sultan) that he cud not destroy Madhu, instead, ended up destroying himself..Madhu admitted to us that she could not bring herself to hate RK, it's very difficult to put up a facade...should be a big enuf clue...also, every episode has a new story to tell...toh lets see which route the CV's take this time !

Agreed! Even the nite of 5th slap he was really affected when he heard Madhu sobbing.. And even Madhu went with Sultan when the golden hearted don kidnapped her, just to protect RK as she knew that RK would come to save her if she raised any hue n cry! She was worried that don mite hurt RK!
So there is a connection, if only Sultan could notice it.. One has to be blind to think its all over between them after the Holi dance but no Sultan refused to see it.. And I read somewhere that Sultan respects Madhu!! A man starts falling for a married woman and then it is claimed that he respects her.! Really!

@Charu- Exactly! Those instances you mentioned are exactly where the makers are making a distinction between us viewers and MB! 
MB isn't aware of RK's conversation with Dips or Sultan, so technically her resolve (to get over him/ move on) shouldn't be weakening.
Meanwhile, RK himself has only vague memories of all the above and its taking a long time for him to build a bridge between his sub conscious and consciousness.
(He is bringing her home now though which is consistent with his drunken confession of wanting her back and wanting their life to proceed as planned)
But other than trying to make us trust RK again, I don't see how its supposed to help the story along as yet!

@Cardio21- My opinion is that Sultan sees it, the connection. And his angst is (/going to be) about falling for a woman who he knows is unavailable.
And the question of his respect for her arises now, when he has to decide what to do.
Like I said, I really don't want to comment on Sultan until they tell us more but there is one point I'd like to make. 
For us viewers, MB's concern for Aryan (initially) was touching and then hovered around acceptable. When she brought them to the chawl and thereafter, we couldn't digest it.
But looking for Sultan's perspective, here is a woman who went above and beyond her call of duty (of basic humanity which in itself he is not used to, apparently)
And isn't it always that something different/extra/X-factor that plays a part in developing a crush?
In this case, its her mahaanta which we are free to ridicule but he can hardly do so because that s the reason he is alive and his son is safe. I can't blame him for thinking about her and nor do I blame her because whatever emotions she set off in him, it was done inadvertently. 
But by giving in to an impulse with the spontaneous dinner plan (aided by Aryan, of course), he crossed over to an uncomfortable zone for us and for MB had she been home.
But the locked door and the resounding dose from RK carried a clear message and what he chooses to do next will colour my opinion of him.

Edited by thetelleroftale - 10 April 2013 at 8:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYhansa22river123AngeenaAnanya05cardio210-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Armummy's post -
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3529012

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYriver123AngeenaAnanya050-SD-0

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYFortitude

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Link to Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thetelleroftale

Originally posted by cardio21

Originally posted by _charu_

yes, we don't trust him..also, like the first confession, even this one is abrupt...i don't trust the CV's also after the revenge track..but if they go this far with it, it's suicidal...but then we can only judge on what's being shown to us...RK, after his dream, has admitted that he'll die if someone takes Madhu away from him...He confessed to Madhu in a drunken state that he wants her back in his life...again, in a drunk state, he confessed to a stranger (Sultan) that he cud not destroy Madhu, instead, ended up destroying himself..Madhu admitted to us that she could not bring herself to hate RK, it's very difficult to put up a facade...should be a big enuf clue...also, every episode has a new story to tell...toh lets see which route the CV's take this time !

Agreed! Even the nite of 5th slap he was really affected when he heard Madhu sobbing.. And even Madhu went with Sultan when the golden hearted don kidnapped her, just to protect RK as she knew that RK would come to save her if she raised any hue n cry! She was worried that don mite hurt RK!
So there is a connection, if only Sultan could notice it.. One has to be blind to think its all over between them after the Holi dance but no Sultan refused to see it.. And I read somewhere that Sultan respects Madhu!! A man starts falling for a married woman and then it is claimed that he respects her.! Really!

@Charu- Exactly! Those instances you mentioned are exactly where the makers are making a distinction between us viewers and MB! 
MB isn't aware of RK's conversation with Dips or Sultan, so technically her resolve (to get over him/ move on) shouldn't be weakening.
Meanwhile, RK himself has only vague memories of all the above and its taking a long time for him to build a bridge between his sub conscious and consciousness.
(He is bringing her home now though which is consistent with his drunken confession of wanting her back and wanting their life to proceed as planned)
But other than trying to make us trust RK again, I don't see how its supposed to help the story along as yet!

@Cardio21- My opinion is that Sultan sees it, the connection. And his angst is (/going to be) about falling for a woman who he knows is unavailable.
And the question of his respect for her arises now, when he has to decide what to do.
Like I said, I really don't want to comment on Sultan until they tell us more but there is one point I'd like to make. 
For us viewers, MB's concern for Aryan (initially) was touching and then hovered around acceptable. When she brought them to the chawl and thereafter, we couldn't digest it.
But looking for Sultan's perspective, here is a woman who went above and beyond her call of duty (of basic humanity which in itself he is not used to, apparently)
And isn't it always that something different/extra/X-factor that plays a part in developing a crush?
In this case, its her mahaanta which we are free to ridicule but he can hardly do so because that s the reason he is alive and his son is safe. I can't blame him for thinking about her and nor do I blame her because whatever emotions she set off in him, it was done inadvertently. 
But by giving in to an impulse with the spontaneous dinner plan (aided by Aryan, of course), he crossed over to an uncomfortable zone for us and for MB had she been home.
But the locked door and the resounding dose from RK carried a clear message and what he chooses to do next will colour my opinion of him.

Well said!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thetelleroftaleAngeena

Go to top