Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 241 Discussion: 9th April 2013 (Page 14)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Liked all your postsClap. Just wanted someone to clarify... what is this morality discussion/debate going on elsewhere??? Isn't everyone a little crazy in this serial, including ST, the madari of the show??LOLLOL

LOL the morality debates only serve to amuse me now...I do wonder if I'm watching the same show...every single day ppl make such SWEEPING judgements based on any single scene shown on a character.

Today RK is "abusive"...tomorrow if he does ONE good deed...specifically towards Madhu, he will become an angel...that is the scale of judgement that this forum possesses.

And that is why I think the writers must be laughing at all this somewhere...they know how to play the audience so easily...all these ppl raising a hue and cry today will be pacified in an INSTANT the day RK mellows a bit...

But as of now the writers are taking a path less traveled...a path more complex vis a vis RK...they are taking a chance since the revenge track...and so far execution vis a vis RK atleast has lived up for me...

I read a post with someone saying how this track is so TYPICAL...lol and I had to laugh...frankly typical would have been an easy and cliched redemption which is there in EVERY show...the fact that they're even daring to do this and taking RK this far in terms of grey takes guts IMO...not everyone may like it, some may find it difficult to watch...but damn it makes for a good STORY...and I want a good STORY above all else...a story worth its while...characters that complex that there are all kinds of things pushing and pulling them apart...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYrupa1939Red_Opium.SmokeySilence.desigrl414apolloartemissweetdearriver123Angeenaarmummyhansa22blacklamboAnanya050-SD-0zoya_naziya_charu_The.Lannisterleelaa9

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Liked all your postsClap. Just wanted someone to clarify... what is this morality discussion/debate going on elsewhere??? Isn't everyone a little crazy in this serial, including ST, the madari of the show??LOLLOL

This doesn't feel like a MEIEJ forum anymore. Whenever I open MF, it looks like some moral science and social service forum. ROFL  The topics totally crack me up. ROFL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_OpiumJasperJazzrupa1939UDEY.SmokeySilence.desigrl414sweetdearriver123Angeenahansa22cardio210-SD-0zoya_naziya_charu_The.Lannisterleelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I couldn't stop laughing when I came across this song ROFLROFL, especially after what we all witnessed today..
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsfpx7_daddy-tum-aunty-se-pyaar-karte-ho-aamne-samne_shortfilms#.UWTT8bKccXJ.mailto

The lyrics should be replaced to: laken RK se daar thi ho...

Edited by Red_Opium - 09 April 2013 at 9:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYhansa22AngeenaAnanya050-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

I couldn't stop laughing when I came across this song ROFLROFL, especially after what we all witnessed today..
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsfpx7_daddy-tum-aunty-se-pyaar-karte-ho-aamne-samne_shortfilms#.UWTT8bKccXJ.mailto

The lyrics should be replaced to: laken RK se daar thi ho...

What the ROFL ROFL ROFL? This is beyond hilarious. ROFL

Thank you for this. But how on earth did you land up on this song? Shocked ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_OpiumAngeena0-SD-0leelaa9

apolloartemis Goldie
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I am just so done with the moral judgements going around. Yet I know I'm going to go back there and probably post in the MF to add some sanity.
Don't know why- I blame it on RK/Madhu- their insanity is catching. I'm going to call it Rishbalaitus- symptoms- common sense lost, self-preservation gone, abrupt mood swings, and desire to go and rescue cute kids and puppies (dad are not allowed!Wink)
Just one thing I just noted in the episode- it was Madhu who moved to kiss RK. Ah, Madhu, how can people think you would move on with Sultan? What are they watching?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzdesigrl414hansa22Shazzieblacklamboriver123Angeena0-SD-0Ananya05sree.gattusupercool3_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

I am just so done with the moral judgements going around. Yet I know I'm going to go back there and probably post in the MF to add some sanity.
Don't know why- I blame it on RK/Madhu- their insanity is catching. I'm going to call it Rishbalaitus- symptoms- common sense lost, self-preservation gone, abrupt mood swings, and desire to go and rescue cute kids and puppies (dad are not allowed!Wink)
Just one thing I just noted in the episode- it was Madhu who moved to kiss RK. Ah, Madhu, how can people think you would move on with Sultan? What are they watching?

Exactly my point. Agree totally.

I say this because throughout the love track, we had posts on how the love track is so boring, RK is so boring as the lover boy, we want junoon, we want a dark love story. here we have it, a dark love story...it is not like Saubhagyavati Bhava (not watched it, only heard of it). 

Here, madhu is equally fiery and crazy.

i always remember her dialogue to RK at the lakeside...in answer to his 'jal jaana hai ya doob jaana hai'..

She says 'Aag mein jalna chahoogi, is aaag mein'..

RK says ' Jalne se bahut dard hoga''

She says 'Manzoor hai, na jalke jo dukh hoga, wo manzoor nahi'.

I did'nt really get the dialogue then, because it was supposed to be a super romantic moment. Now I understand it better...

I don't know if I'm trying justify the lead characters too much, but I'm still watching itLOL, so obviously somewhere the drama element enthralls me...

Edited by Soundarya22 - 09 April 2013 at 9:21pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzapolloartemisblacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya050-SD-0sree.gattusupercool3_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

LOL oh but she is bashed for that,  haven't you noticed? She is bashed for giving in to RK's "sexual advances"LOLLOLLOL...and I'm quoting verbatim here...

Yes, I also said the same earlier in the thread...it was MADHU who gave in and moved in for a kiss...RK didn't even lean in to kiss her really.

The ppl expecting her to move on with Sultan haven't even understood her equation with RK to begin with.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzapolloartemisblacklamboriver123Angeenacardio21Ananya05sree.gattu0-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

I say this because throughout the love track, we had posts on how the love track is so boring, RK is so boring as the lover boy, we want junoon, we want a dark love story. here we have it, a dark love story...it is not like Saubhagyavati Bhava (not watched it, only heard of it). 

Here, madhu is equally fiery and crazy.

RK is nothing like the character in Saubhagyavati Bhava...it's a presposterous parallel to draw anyways and I have no clue where ppl are bringing this in from...the character of Viraj in SB was doing things like throwing COCKROACHES on his wife and RAPING her...pray tell where exactly is RK doing these things?  Viraj's wife was terrified of her husband from the beginning...Madhu has matched RK's madness step for step most of the time...it's like apples and oranges...no comparison.

The ppl in this forum just like to throw grandiose accusations around without any basisSleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuRed_OpiumAngeenaAnanya050-SD-0sree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

Go to top