Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 241 Discussion: 9th April 2013 (Page 13)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeena

Originally posted by Ananya05

How does any of this hold true when Madhu heself is willingly allowing RK to play with her? But the problem is, nobody will ever see through the fact that Madhu has a motive in hanging around RK, and that motive is to make him accept his love and that she very much wants to be with him. That is why everyone, including Sultan, not to forget most of the MF, is under the impression that Madhu is a weakling. They need to understand that Madhu is not weak and she is not a victim.  Is it so difficult? D'oh

I think it is the guilt. Padmini advised Madhu into accepting Mukund, and then RK too. Trishna, while she never did this, was horrible to Madhu and cursed her, which she believes is the cause for the mess in her sister's life. They both believe that they have failed her atleast once, and refuse to do so again. Whether Madhu needs/wants their protection is irrelevant. What matters is that before they allow anyone, especially RK who gave her so mush pain, back into Madhu's life that person will have to go through them.

This will remain the case till Madhu herself speaks up for what she wants in front of her family, in front of Sultan .. everyone.

But she can't speak her mind unless RK regains his senses. I feel like smacking him at times..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hansa22Angeenasree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome reviews everyone. I agree with everyone here. Just wanted to add something.

We all are waiting for RK's redemption but today's episode made it clear that Sultan's presence is only gonna make RK more violent and mad. Sultan will definitely prove to be the biggest hurdle in RK's path of redemption. Whenever RK genuinely tries to mend things with Madhu, Sultan does something which annoys RK. Like when Sultan broke the windshield and RK was interrupted in between his SORRY to Madhu.Kabaab mein hadda.

Edited by CHAKKU_DAAYAN - 09 April 2013 at 3:36pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoRed_Opiumbcbs_srkdesigrl414armummyhansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaColdEnchantresscardio21Ananya050-SD-0zoya_naziyasree.gattu_charu_susan7fairy_talesleelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Awesome reviews everyone. I agree with everyone here. Just wanted to add something.

We all are waiting for RK's redemption but today's episode made it clear that Sultan's presence is only gonna make RK more violent and mad. Sultan will definitely prove to be the biggest hurdle in RK's path of redemption. Whenever RK genuinely tries to mend things with Madhu, Sultan does something which annoys RK. Like when Sultan broke the windshield and RK was interrupted in between his SORRY to Madhu.Kabaab mein hadda.

Bingo!! I made a post earlier on this that luck is not on RK's side as every time he has genuine intentions to apologize or be nice to Madhu, Sultan inadvertently crosses his path leaving him insecure and in rage.. Same happened on the day of Holi.. ! Actually it started after their drunken escapade, when he mellowed down but soon sultan made an entry and things have been uglier since then.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoRed_OpiumJasperJazzdesigrl414hansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05sree.gattuzoya_naziyafairy_tales_charu_leelaa9

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
@Cardio- Yup. After the drunk night, we saw a completely changed RK. He had mellowed down and was literally trying to respect Madhu. But then the same night he saw Madhu with a green-eyed man and he became aggressive. Then in the studio he confessed his feelings with his actress as a medium but he saw Sultan taking Madhu away. And many similar instances where they actually showed us a changed and apologetic RK were ruined by Sultan. He is definitely never gonna make it easy for Rishbala.

shanmanjudramagoJasperJazzdesigrl414hansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05sree.gattuzoya_naziyawar_is_peace_charu_fairy_talesleelaa9

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Awesome review everyone. I really enjoyed it. However I stumbled upon a lot of narazagi on Aryan today.  Here is my pov about it. This post is neither in Sultan/Aryan's favor nor in RK/Madhu's. It is just as I see it.

Aryan is a motherless kid who got a glimpse of what motherly affection is through Madhu. He is addicted to it now and will explore any means to get more of it. It is not his fault. He is just a child and his behavior is normal selfish childish behavior. He does not understand anything about adult's world, undercurrents and implications. It is his father who needs to have a firm hand with him now to control it. Just because Sultan told him today that Madhu will never come, will not stop him from calling her and asking why she won't ever meet them. Now where that convo would lead, I will leave it in the future for now.
What Sultan did today, according to me was a moment of weakness. I don't for a second support what he did. However it was something that was done again for Aryan ki khushi I believe. I am sure after that phone call from RK, he must have felt shamed, embarrassed. He is not a 2-bit women ogling thief, at least so far does not come across it. I do believe left to himself he will never ever contact Madhu (why - pride.) but not keeping strict watch on Aryan may lead him in RK's path again unwillingly is what I feel.

I enjoyed RK's drama thoroughly. Poor guy. Bumbling and stumbling through the entire scene trying to woo his Madhu back. I don't think this character is degrading or anything. His is consistent character so far. He is pushing the envelope a bit too much these days and that is what making this show enjoyable to me.

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkRed_OpiumJasperJazzapolloartemisMFarah13blacklamboAngeenahansa22soni28Ananya050-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

Have not read through other people's post, but will do so after I pen down my thoughts.
The Sultan clan: Aryan's cute factor has worn off, and now watching paint dry is more entertaining. Nothing against Avinash Rekhi, but in terms of expressions VD wins hands down. I felt like falling asleep.
RK/Madhu scenes: In a way I'm happy that RK is blundering through this because his desperation adds an element of honesty to the entire thing. This time we can tell it is real because RK is not making any suave, cool moves. And since his insanity is part of his character traits, I see that we are going back to the early RK, the one who used to sculpt Madhu- the honest, genuine RK. So that is good. His methods leave a lot to be desired though.
The more and more I think about this, the more I wonder- what is up with this redemption? Madhu will forgive RK at some point, but will RK really change that much in order for her to do so? I feel that RK will remain RK, but Madhu will embrace her inner RK rather than soften.
Is it bad that I took such satisfaction in the RK/Sultan scene- I was laughing throughout the entire thing. Yes, thank you for reminding the man that a) Madhu is married and b) Her husband is nuts. I do wish Sultan would back off but he will not until Madhu makes it clear that she feels nothing for him. there are other fish in the sea, bhai, and those will not mind your neck snapping tendencies.
Common sense has also fled for Bhai- what happened to alvida?

AA, you made some great points. 
@Bold, ROFLROFLROFL  the way RK handled him, almost makes me want to see him make an other phone call attempt.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkapolloartemishansa22river123Angeena0-SD-0zoya_naziyasree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
EOD summary completed

Look at the title.

>>>>>Rishabh Kundra desperately trying to establish Ishq Equation with Madhu, Sultan competing with RK by virtue of Aryan and RK crashes Sultan's Ishq Plan for Madhu.

All this is soon going to change to Junoon for both the men. LOL

This is when I realized, why ST had this gangster Sultan track and him and Colors were aggressively selling the track.

They wanted a strong man opposite RK, with whom Madhu would be friendly and RK and that third angle would develop animosity between them to junooni levels for Madhu. This is how the TOI article came up in Nov...with AR being a worthy opponent to RK.

Just that I still don't get it how Gangster was worthy opponent unless, the CVs have Revenge Track plan in their heads then, took all the feedback from people through TOI news over AR entry, then decided to make him a Gangster...as we have evidence that Sr Creative Head Mukta Dhaund of PH team, asked AR to go for body building and which AR did spend time to develop his body.

Only one way Gangster Track is useful...quick exit for people and the Gangster would have no qualm to go and attack RK in cold blood...should he be obsessed or has strong reason enough to go for RK's life...like his son.

Questions:
Did any of our Forum members give any ideas about Gangster...or what kind of feedback we gave...I forgot what reaction I gave...will have to dig for Leela's post, which is where I responded to AR Entry track.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_Opiumsweetdearapolloartemisriver123Angeenahansa22Ananya05zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Liked all your postsClap. Just wanted someone to clarify... what is this morality discussion/debate going on elsewhere??? Isn't everyone a little crazy in this serial, including ST, the madari of the show??LOLLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_OpiumsweetdearapolloartemisShazzieriver123AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

Go to top