Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 241 Discussion: 9th April 2013 (Page 12)

apolloartemis Goldie
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

[QUOTE=apolloartemis]

@blue: LMAO loved how you put thatLOLLOL...Sultan should run for his life if he has any sense of self-preservation leftLOL

@black: Exactly...there is an HONESTY in his desperate blundering through this...the very fact that RK is falling apart in his attempts to get her back proves that this is the real deal...he can fake everything but this RAWNESSLOL

Frankly it was the real deal pehle bhi but RK's tubelight didn't light up with that knowledge then also since he was busy with revenge stuff...even now his tubelight isn't fully lighting upLOLLOL

Sultan has no sense of self-preservation-maybe it's something he caught from Madhu?Wink
Honesty, how did this man get to the top of the underworld? I'm quoting an old post as I say this- his actions show how Darwin's theory of evolution does not always work- if it did, men like Sultan would not exist. Survival of the fittest, indeed.
RK is a consummate actor, so his hints of honesty, his desperation, this callback to his first avatar if you will, are all things I like. Madhu won't make it easy for him, and he won't make it easy for himself- an that is pure entertainment.
Sultan is not needed- Madhu and RK generate enough drama on their own. All he does is raise my blood pressure and make me wish I could go into the screen to boot kick him out.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanju_shals_Hi2lifeUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzdramagodesigrl414soni28armummyblacklamboriver123Angeenasree.gattu0-SD-0Ananya05zoya_naziyawar_is_peaceleelaa9AreYaar

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Shri and others who have said that Sultan will go after RK, I agree.
The scene did not give me good vibes. But on what ground will Sultan attack RK? What right does he have? Is he so deluded not to see that Madhu is still very much into RK? Its really idiotic of CVs, to make every character do such unacceptable things. A good heart wala don, will now fight for the supposedly victimized herione, who apparently has no qualms being humiliated/manhadled/tortured by her junooni husband on the verge of breakdown,  as long as he is on his way to his realization.

STAY out of it Sultan. You are already irritating enough.

Edited by Ananya05 - 09 April 2013 at 2:20pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

guapashanmanjudramagoUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzdesigrl414armummyblacklamboriver123AngeenaColdEnchantresszoya_naziyasree.gattu0-SD-0_charu_Fortitudesusan7war_is_peaceleelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

Sultan has no sense of self-preservation-maybe it's something he caught from Madhu?Wink
Honesty, how did this man get to the top of the underworld? I'm quoting an old post as I say this- his actions show how Darwin's theory of evolution does not always work- if it did, men like Sultan would not exist. Survival of the fittest, indeed.
RK is a consummate actor, so his hints of honesty, his desperation, this callback to his first avatar if you will, are all things I like. Madhu won't make it easy for him, and he won't make it easy for himself- an that is pure entertainment.
Sultan is not needed- Madhu and RK generate enough drama on their own. All he does is raise my blood pressure and make me wish I could go into the screen to boot kick him out.

LOL I guess Madhu's influence runs deeper than we could anticipate...in a week, the "gangster" has gone from menacing to "Ji Ji" ing everyone...lol...

Word on Madhu not making it easy for RK and even before that RK not making it easy for RK...lol they themselves are enough by way of generating drama and problems for each other...Sultan is just becoming excess baggage.

Also this whole Aryan going Madhuuu and Sultaaan all the time...pointless...not cute from any angle...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzdesigrl414apolloartemisblacklamboAngeenacardio21Ananya05zoya_naziyasree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

The scene did not give me good vibes. But on what ground will Sultan attack RK? What right does he have? Is he so deluded not to see that Madhu is still very much into RK? Its really idiotic of CVs, to make every character do such unacceptable things. A good heart wala don, will now fight for the supposedly victimized herione, who apparently has no qualms being humiliated/manhadled/tortured by her junooni husband on the verge of breakdown,  as long as he is on his way to his realization.

Don't you know "Love is blind"?

Sultan will convince himself that he is doing this for Madhu's happiness, not his selfish desires. Also, should he ask anyone from Madhu's family for their perspective, what sort of character referral do you believe RK will get? A very well thought out, filled with beautiful sayings & shayari, glowingly given report on RK-The monster..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoRed_OpiumUDEYapolloartemisarmummy0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeena

Sultan will convince himself that he is doing this for Madhu's happiness, not his selfish desires. Also, should he ask anyone from Madhu's family for their perspective, what sort of character referral do you believe RK will get? A very well thought out, filled with beautiful sayings & shayari, glowingly given report on RK-The monster..

How does any of this hold true when Madhu heself is willingly allowing RK to play with her? But the problem is, nobody will ever see through the fact that Madhu has a motive in hanging around RK, and that motive is to make him accept his love and that she very much wants to be with him. That is why everyone, including Sultan, not to forget most of the MF, is under the impression that Madhu is a weakling. They need to understand that Madhu is not weak and she is not a victim.  Is it so difficult? D'oh

Edited by Ananya05 - 09 April 2013 at 2:41pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuplazma74UDEYdramagoRed_OpiumJasperJazzapolloartemisdesigrl414soni28Angeenablacklambocardio210-SD-0sree.gattuzoya_naziyasusan7_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

</div><div>
The scene did not give me good vibes. But on what ground will Sultan attack RK? What right does he have? Is he so deluded not to see that Madhu is still very much into RK? Its really idiotic of CVs, to make every character do such unacceptable things. A good heart wala don, will now fight for the supposedly victimized herione, who apparently has no qualms being humiliated/manhadled/tortured by her junooni husband on the verge of breakdown, as long as he is on his way to his realization.

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">Don't you know "Love is blind"?</font>

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">Sultan willconvincehimself that he is doing this for Madhu's happiness, not his selfish desires. Also, should he ask anyone from Madhu's family for their perspective, what sort of character referraldo you believe RK will get? A very well thought out, filled with beautiful sayings & shayari, glowingly given report on RK-The monster..</font>

Before sultan thinks of saving mAdhu , he should think that mAdhu is capable of saving herself , she also saved sultan so :))

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoRed_OpiumblacklamboAngeenacardio21Ananya05zoya_naziyasree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

How does any of this hold true when Madhu heself is willingly allowing RK to play with her? But the problem is, nobody will ever see through the fact that Madhu has a motive in hanging around RK, and that motive is to make him accept his love and that she very much wants to be with him. That is why everyone, including Sultan, not to forget most of the MF, is under the impression that Madhu is a weakling. They need to understand that Madhu is not weak and she is not a victim.  Is it so difficult? D'oh

I think it is the guilt. Padmini advised Madhu into accepting Mukund, and then RK too. Trishna, while she never did this, was horrible to Madhu and cursed her, which she believes is the cause for the mess in her sister's life. They both believe that they have failed her atleast once, and refuse to do so again. Whether Madhu needs/wants their protection is irrelevant. What matters is that before they allow anyone, especially RK who gave her so mush pain, back into Madhu's life that person will have to go through them.

This will remain the case till Madhu herself speaks up for what she wants in front of her family, in front of Sultan .. everyone.

Edited by Angeena - 09 April 2013 at 2:48pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoRed_Opiumdesigrl414blacklambosree.gattuAnanya050-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Ananya!! U nailed it!! This is exactly what I think.. The way she allows RK to touch her or push/pull her says it all.. Will she allow Sultan or anybody else touch her like that? She will smack them. 
And I have never seen encroaching anybody's personal space like that, except for once when he picked up Dipali..
No matter what they claimed earlier, it's not over yet..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoRed_OpiumJasperJazzdesigrl414blacklamboAngeenaAnanya05sree.gattu0-SD-0zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

Go to top