Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 241 Discussion: 9th April 2013 (Page 11)

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you Zoe, AY and JJ.

Makes me happy that you liked my comments. Bhai...if RK Bhai is a performer, even I try to perform with my writing LOL.

Anyways...answering JJ's question.

Originally posted by JasperJazz

Originally posted by 0-SD-0

But this line is perfect. Yeh Ishq kaisa hai jo na jeene dega, na marne dega. Because that is how falling in love should be.Approve   For me...I like this one best...because you get to test your love every day and you ask yourself ...if it is worth believing it, trusting it and living the pain of it. It tests my strength if I can live up to its demands...

@bold3 - Was that his confession? Did he mean his Ishq or Madhu's Ishq or Their Ishq?

He is trying to convince Madhu that its THEIR ISHQ
But in reality its only HIS ISHQ.
  1. Madhu's Ishq is like her being lost in him...very pristine kind.
  2. RK's Ishq is like this ...living in a purgatory...burning kind...yearning kind.   Let him yearn, let him burn because...isn't that how metal is extracted from ore ?
Not everyone can be like Madhu's.   For ex: I actually do not enjoy being engulfed in love. Eats me up...I keep wishing to get free from it. LOL LOL I like floating existences rather than burning or mired existences...but then that burning too is enjoyable until you know that you want to give your 100% to it.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 09 April 2013 at 1:11pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzsangeet6690apolloartemisriver123Angeenablacklambocardio21Ananya05zoya_naziyaennishetleelaa9AreYaar

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

Meanwhile Madhu decides to make herself scarce to go bang her head on the nearby wall leaving her bag behind and her phone starts ringing.

ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_OpiumAngeenaAnanya05Fortitudewar_is_peaceleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
agree supercool3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeenaAnanya05supercool3leelaa9

apolloartemis Goldie
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Have not read through other people's post, but will do so after I pen down my thoughts.
The Sultan clan: Aryan's cute factor has worn off, and now watching paint dry is more entertaining. Nothing against Avinash Rekhi, but in terms of expressions VD wins hands down. I felt like falling asleep.
RK/Madhu scenes: In a way I'm happy that RK is blundering through this because his desperation adds an element of honesty to the entire thing. This time we can tell it is real because RK is not making any suave, cool moves. And since his insanity is part of his character traits, I see that we are going back to the early RK, the one who used to sculpt Madhu- the honest, genuine RK. So that is good. His methods leave a lot to be desired though.
The more and more I think about this, the more I wonder- what is up with this redemption? Madhu will forgive RK at some point, but will RK really change that much in order for her to do so? I feel that RK will remain RK, but Madhu will embrace her inner RK rather than soften.
Is it bad that I took such satisfaction in the RK/Sultan scene- I was laughing throughout the entire thing. Yes, thank you for reminding the man that a) Madhu is married and b) Her husband is nuts. I do wish Sultan would back off but he will not until Madhu makes it clear that she feels nothing for him. there are other fish in the sea, bhai, and those will not mind your neck snapping tendencies.
Common sense has also fled for Bhai- what happened to alvida?

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuguapa_shals_UDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzdramagodesigrl414sweetdearMFarah13anastasia21blacklamboriver123Angeenaarmummysoni28applenpeaches0-SD-0sree.gattuAnanya05zoya_naziyaennishet_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9AreYaar

sangeet6690 Goldie
sangeet6690
sangeet6690

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Thank you Zoe, AY and JJ.

Makes me happy that you liked my comments. Bhai...if RK Bhai is a performer, even I try to perform with my writing LOL.

Anyways...answering JJ's question.

Originally posted by JasperJazz

But this line is perfect. Yeh Ishq kaisa hai jo na jeene dega, na marne dega. Because that is how falling in love should be.Approve   For me...I like this one best...because you get to test your love every day and you ask yourself ...if it is worth believing it, trusting it and living the pain of it. It tests my strength if I can live up to its demands...

@bold3 - Was that his confession? Did he mean his Ishq or Madhu's Ishq or Their Ishq?

He is trying to convince Madhu that its THEIR ISHQ
But in reality its only HIS ISHQ.
  1. Madhu's Ishq is like her being lost in him...very pristine kind.
  2. RK's Ishq is like this ...living in a purgatory...burning kind...yearning kind.   Let him yearn, let him burn because...isn't that how metal is extracted from ore ?
Not everyone can be like Madhu's.   For ex: I actually do not enjoy being engulfed in love. Eats me up...I keep wishing to get free from it. LOL LOL I like floating existences rather than burning or mired existences...but then that burning too is enjoyable until you know that you want to give your 100% to it.

hey m new on ds forum n been reading ur posts..ur analysis is gr8 i've bcome more fond of d show after reading ur posts!!
ur analysis of charachters makes me wanna c d entire soap agn..gud work!!..thnx!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdearriver123Angeenaarmummy0-SD-0zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

I tried very hard to avoid it, but Sultan is becoming a male version of Dipali for me! Which means beware of how people tweet about him.LOL..too much protest adds to the general excitement of the CVs. Remember was it, GH or RS who found it interesting that there were Rishbala and Sulbala camps???
Which also means, how can this character line maro Madhu so determinedly when he knows she has a husband who is very much around. Till yesterday i was willing to cut him some slack, but no more. He does'nt know her sad story, she has never cried on his shoulders, she does not consider him her friend...what is he presuming about their relationship?? I smell a rat...what kind of rat, don't ask me. 

ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

Originally posted by Soundarya22

• Somehow, I am beginning to feel that this is the only way RK can behave, though it seems reprehensible. if i can believe the revenge drama, i can believe this face of his junoon. His expression while talking to Sultan showed fear of losing Madhu, though it came across as claiming his property, typically bombastic. 
  • That apart, considering that DD said, she was exhausted during this scene, she did brilliantly, she always does when she reacts to RK's monologues..
  • Did anyone notice Sultan's expressions when RK spoke to him, he is a killer, a ruthless killer, no matter what his sob story is. 

Agree. 
And yes, I didn't get a good feeling when RK was BBBing Sultan...when I watched the video.  It was like RK issuing his own FATWA. Ouch with that sayonaara.  For sure, Sultan is going to go for RK...and only Madhu can save RK against Sultan...
and RK dying for Madhu...looks too filmy and junooni...Poor Radhaji and Mohan Kundraji...what a dramatic family they are  LOL LOL LOL  Madhu's family goes for killing others, RK's family goes for getting killed themselves ROFL

Originally posted by apolloartemis

Welcome Sultan to Crazy land of MEIEJ.  Today ST made you join their circus of obsessive -junooni players. Here's to your junoon for Madhubala and forgetting goodbyes and work. Thumbs Up

Originally posted by sangeet6690

hey m new on ds forum n been reading ur posts..ur analysis is gr8 i've bcome more fond of d show after reading ur posts!!
ur analysis of charachters makes me wanna c d entire soap agn..gud work!!..thnx!!

Thank you Blushing

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 09 April 2013 at 1:43pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoUDEYRed_Opiumapolloartemissweetdearsangeet6690river123AngeenaarmummyAnanya05zoya_naziyasree.gattu_charu_Fortitudeennishetwar_is_peaceleelaa9

thetelleroftale Groupbie
thetelleroftale
thetelleroftale

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Today's wooing is genuine...just that some of you don't trust him
[/QUOTE]

I couldn't resist replying to this! 
The makers grouped us viewers with Madhu as we got to know of RK's revenge plan only when she did.
Keeping aside her mahaanta in the Sultan track which we couldn't relate to, we're still looking at things from her angle and clueless about RK's feelings.
RK himself was pretty clueless until recently, but that's a different story. And admittedly, we are being shown more and more about his state of mind/turmoil off late.
Having said that, of course we don't trust him!
Maybe I'm paranoid but after reading that line, there is a voice in my mind that is warning me that he might be faking again.
Why? 
Because if she moved on so easily, he didn't succeed in breaking her completely. 
And in order to do that, he has to bring her back into his life first.
This brings me to something else that has been on my mind for a while. I'm sure it was discussed before, so please forgive the repetition.
Why did he turn her down that night in the village?
Because as far as he was concerned, he had nothing to lose while her destruction would have been complete on the day of the unwedding.
And given that his excuse (that he doesn't find her appealing) is smokescreen, are we to believe that deep down he is a true gentleman then?
As reinforced by that scarf unveiling incident on the sets once again.
It's disgusting and repulsive and I'm sure the makers won't go with this unpalatable track but for the sake of discussion, shouldn't I (viewer/MB) be worried that he might be out to finish what he started? 
Its not helping that all his gestures so far (Holi, tonight,etc) have had a seductive subtext to it. 
And even if not this, perhaps he's buying time to devise some other means of devastation.
I guess MB doesn't have as suspicious a nature as I do but I certainly hope there are others out there who think its unsafe to trust RK again, so soon and without any real gesture of remorse on his part. Nothing he has done so far counts, in my opinion, as remorse for what he did.

Of course given the way the show is headed, RK's feelings are probably going to turn out to be genuine and in that case, its a smart move on his part to appeal to her emotional vulnerabilities by short circuiting her reasoning with his charm! It's almost working even on me :) 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoJasperJazzapolloartemisMFarah13blacklamboriver123Angeena_charu_leelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

RK/Madhu scenes: In a way I'm happy that RK is blundering through this because his desperation adds an element of honesty to the entire thing. This time we can tell it is real because RK is not making any suave, cool moves. And since his insanity is part of his character traits, I see that we are going back to the early RK, the one who used to sculpt Madhu- the honest, genuine RK. So that is good. His methods leave a lot to be desired though.
The more and more I think about this, the more I wonder- what is up with this redemption? Madhu will forgive RK at some point, but will RK really change that much in order for her to do so? I feel that RK will remain RK, but Madhu will embrace her inner RK rather than soften.
Is it bad that I took such satisfaction in the RK/Sultan scene- I was laughing throughout the entire thing. Yes, thank you for reminding the man that a) Madhu is married and b) Her husband is nuts.I do wish Sultan would back off but he will not until Madhu makes it clear that she feels nothing for him. there are other fish in the sea, bhai, and those will not mind your neck snapping tendencies.

@blue: LMAO loved how you put thatLOLLOL...Sultan should run for his life if he has any sense of self-preservation leftLOL

@black: Exactly...there is an HONESTY in his desperate blundering through this...the very fact that RK is falling apart in his attempts to get her back proves that this is the real deal...he can fake everything but this RAWNESSLOL

Frankly it was the real deal pehle bhi but RK's tubelight didn't light up with that knowledge then also since he was busy with revenge stuff...even now his tubelight isn't fully lighting upLOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_Opiumapolloartemisblacklamboriver123Angeenaarmummysree.gattuAnanya05zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

Go to top