Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 241 Discussion: 9th April 2013 (Page 10)

Neutral_Mona IF-Dazzler
Neutral_Mona
Neutral_Mona

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Why would Sultan get the wierd idea that he should go and have dinner with Madhu.  Ermm Ermm

Koi boojh sakhta hai is paheli ko Question
You dont know shiri Madhu is a mouse how can Sultan eats without experimenting on his mouseLOL 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_OpiumsweetdearAngeenaAnanya050-SD-0sree.gattu_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

sangeet6690 Goldie
sangeet6690
sangeet6690

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by cardio21

Originally posted by AreYaar

And most interestingly...when Madhu was on the verge of fully giving in and closed her eyes anticipating a kiss...there was no victory smirk on RK's face...He was just watching her with this turmoil in his eyes...almost a sheen of tears.

Thanks for pointing this out for me.. Else I almost wanted to fast forward today's episode. I wish he can bring out his real feelings.. I don't mind the junoon but why demonstrating psychotic behavior. If I would have witnessed the precap in real life, I would have given him some Haldol stat!!

LOL well the thing with junoon is that you can't control or really predict it...in RK's case especially...now just try and take a step back for a moment and look at this...try to look beyond his actions...I'm not justifying his behavior from any angle...but I do think it's in character...

This is a man who's world is FALLING APART...and he doesn't yet have the COURAGE to understand or admit WHY...all he knows is that he isn't being able to bear it...He's a tortured soul drowning in the madness inside him and desperately trying to swim ashore...All he knows is that only Madhu can get him ashore...but he doesn't yet realize HOW to go about it the right way...

The very fact that a lot of RK's "finesse" in executing his revenge is now gone shows how much he's unraveling...He's desperately driven to the edge.

there are too many layers to his behavior...unfortunately the only layer that most of the audience will look at is the top one which is coming across as classic psychopath...

Not denying that it's difficult to watch RK in this mode...but it will take something to stabilize him...As of now, only Madhu can do that.
nice analysis agree Rk is one charachter vd lotts of layers it is flawed agreed bt has certain soft corner in him vch he alws tries to hide not jst from every bdy bt frm himself aswell
currently he z torned n he z not used to ds kind of situation so its beyond him to understand hw to react or hw to handle so he is doing wateva z cmin to his mind!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

river123Angeenasree.gattu0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much AY for the pics Clap It was indeed a lovely scene, just that if RK sounded normal, i wud have loved it even more..but as usual , the dialogues had depth...if i were Madhu, i wud have taken a day or two to only understand what he was trying to say ROFL and then reply..may be Madhu took a break to think over it..

he reminds her of the moment when he was playing the piano and she was on the bridge...KC & studio moments...

during bahon ke darmiyan, he says "kya tumne humari pehle mulakat mein  ye socha tha ke koi aisi bhi mulakat hogi ? aur phir jab hum milenge toh tum mom ki tarah pighal jaogi"

"kya tumne apne kal mein humare aane wale kal ko dekha tha", 

"kya socha tha ek ishq aisa hoga jo na jeena dega na marne dega", Clap

I felt he was trying to remind her that despite of them hating each other, they fell in love...and now he's giving her a promise of the future? ke they can move on ?  beete hue kal mein Madhu cud never imagine ke they can have a future together..ke she wud want to melt in his arms? and he created a good bhoomika for that...starting from the shayari Day Dreaming ye tadap mitne mitane ki , ye arzoo tujhko kho ke phir paane ki...mera ye kehna ke tu hi tu hai.ye duniya toh soi hai (duniya se hum begane)Day Dreaming..basically sums up their story so far...pehle there was a tadap ek doosre ko mitane ki...RK ki arzoo usko khone ke aur ab, phir paane ki Day Dreaming nafrat se pyar tak...did i read it correctly? Confused

AY, loved all your posts Clap agree, we're not used to watching the real Rishabh , it's painful to watch him..but then that's his real self...Clap

Edited by _charu_ - 09 April 2013 at 12:44pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_OpiumsweetdearKaysangeet6690armummyMFarah13blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05sree.gattuzoya_naziyasusan7Fortitudeleelaa9AreYaar

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
An odd episode...one that started on a boring note and ended at a very fast paced note.

So Sultan is attracted to Madhu but is hiding his feeling behind Aryan's friendship for Madhu. Kaka catches on and smiles indulgently to see his hardened Sultan softening at the thought of Madhu. The whole scene did not bring the expected feeling of a genuine love triangle forming...instead it felt forced and Sultan and company felt like thirdwheel trying to intrude in a marital relationship with potential. The emotion I felt for Sultan was same what I feel when I see Dips pawing RK...I feel like throwing up a little. Today I did not find Aryan cute ...instead I saw him as a menance I wanted gone for forseeable future. Sultan seem to have forgotten that Madhu is married...she is estranged ...true ! but not divorced. Also he decides to have an improptu dinner picnic at Madhu's without any thought to his and Aryan's safety, the shootout earlier at the chawl or the fact that he should probably inform Madhu about his arrival. Kaka seems to have forgotten that Madhu is married, uninterested in Sultan and btw Sultan is a fugitive from law...is this the way these folks thank Madhu for all her goodness?

RK knows one thing for sure...no one can compare him when it comes to spouting ridiculous Shayari with straight face and laying it on really thick. He knows that once he weaves his magic of words and scenarios and gives emotional speech...Madhu tends to forget herself and is in his thrall. So he uses his unbeatable weapon- his charisma oozing hotness and as expected Madhu loses herself ...well for a short period. I found it interesting the memories he picked to re-enforce thier connection. All of them were in studio to begin with hence the progression seemed natural. I also seem to think that all these moments were honest moment between them...there was no plan behind these moments.

1)The first meeting- There seemed to be an sparks when they met...even in hate there was an undeniable attraction and chemistry between them. Ofcourse RK seemed to be more aware of it at that point in time than Madhu
2)The night at studio- The night when everything changed for Madhu- she saw RK in new light and RK did save her life and had tended to her all night long (the revenge plan had not kicked in yet). She began to bond emotionally to RK.
3) Karwachauth RK style-While RK had probably planned the sequence but this was moment when Madhu had openly accepted the marraige between them and felt/acted first time on the physical attraction between them. For first time RK too had lost himself in her unexpectedly.

His question was fair that did she ever foresee the bond between them when she started to hate him. I felt he was trying to tell her that she has won over her anger and hatred once ...she could probably do the same again...both of them did not know what future held for them but the bond remained...she did love him...he proved it by holding her in his thrall once again.  I felt Rk had not intended on being rough until this point...all he was trying to do was make a compelling case and sway Madhu into doing what he wanted...by appealing to her emotions and logic.

The execution of the scene was flawless along with RK's expression being spot on...a mix of vulnerability, jealousy and later an odd regretful confidence when Madhu sways towards him for a kiss. However it did not touch me...that is the problem when you color a character so dark ...you love him...you admire him ...you ooh and aaah over him but you do not trust his intentions. You see a game in his every smirk...in his every vulnerability.

But then Sultan calls up and everything goes downhill...RK goes from being an obsessive lover trying to hold himself in check and convince Madhu to mad territorial beast intent on stamping his claim on his reluctant mate.He tells off Sultan asking him not to contact Madhu and telling him he is being nice to reciprocate Sultan saving his life  and  carries Madhu to his home caveman style or RK style. Meanwhile Sultan seems to be fuming ...I wonder why ...has it not sunk yet that Madhu is a married woman very much in love with her wayward husband?

Precap- So RK takes Madhu home and uses emotional atyachar to make her bow down in front on him not unlike what Madhu has dished out to him in past...wonder where the relationship will go from here.

On a different note was there a hint to future track when Madhu says that it is not like Paddy and Trishna are going away for long time/ to a foreign country and will come back soon.

Edited by dramacrazy12 - 09 April 2013 at 1:15pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzsweetdeardesigrl414Kayapolloartemissangeet6690blacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah130-SD-0Ananya05zoya_naziyasree.gattuFortitude_charu_leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

An odd episode...one that started on a boring note and ended at a very fast paced note.

So Sultan is attracted to Madhu but is hiding his feeling behind Aryan's friendship for Madhu. Kaka catches on and smiles indulgently to see his hardened Sultan softening at the thought of Madhu. The whole scene did not bring the expected feeling of a genuine love triangle forming...instead it felt forced and Sultan and company felt like thirdwheel trying to intrude in a marital relationship with potential. The emotion I felt for Sultan was same what I feel when I see Dips pawing RK...I feel like throwing up a little. Today I did not find Aryan cute ...instead I saw him as a menance I wanted gone for forseeable future. Sultan seem to have forgotten that Madhu is married...she is estranged ...true ! but not divorced. Also he decides to have an improptu dinner picnic at Madhu's without any thought to his and Aryan's safety, the shootout earlier at the chawl or the fact that he should probably inform Madhu about his arrival. Kaka seems to have forgotten that Madhu is married, uninterested in Sultan and btw Sultan is a fugitive from law...is this the way these folks thank Madhu for all her goodness?

RK knows one thing for sure...no one can compare him when it comes to spouting ridiculous Shayari with straight face and laying it on really think. He knows that once he weaves his magic of words and scenarios and gives emotional speech...Madhu tends to forget herself and is in his thrall. So he uses his unbeatable weapon- his charisma oozing hotness and as expected Madhu loses herself ...well for a short period. I found it interesting the memories he picked to re-enforce thier connection. All of them were in studio to begin with hence the progression seemed natural. I also seem to think that all these moments were honest moment between them...there was no plan behind these moments.

1)The first meeting- There seemed to be an sparks when they met...even in hate there was an undeniable attraction and chemistry between them. Ofcourse RK seemed to be more aware of it at that point in time than Madhu
2)The night at studio- The night when everything changed for Madhu- she saw RK in new light and RK did save her life and had tended to her all night long (the revenge plan had not kicked in yet). She began to bond emotionally to RK.
3) Karwachauth RK style-While RK had probably planned the sequence but this was moment when Madhu had openly accepted the marraige between them and felt/acted first time on the physical attraction between them. For first time RK too had lost himself in her unexpectedly.

His question was fair that did she ever foresee the bond between them when she started to hate him. I felt he was trying to tell her that she has won over her anger and hatred once ...she could probably do the same again...both of them did not know what future held for them but the bond remained...she did love him...he proved it by holding her in his thrall once again.  I felt Rk had not intended on being rough until this point...all he was trying to do was make a compelling case and sway Madhu into doing what he wanted...by appealing to her emotions and logic.

The execution of the scene was flawless along with RK's expression being spot on...a mix of vulnerability, jealousy and later confidence when Madhu sways towards him for a kiss. However it did not touch me...that is the problem when you color a character so dark ...you love him...you admire him ...you ooh and aaah over him but you do not trust his intentions. You see a game in his every smirk...in his every vulnerability.

But then Sultan calls up and everything goes downhill...RK goes from being an obsessive lover trying to hold himself in check and convince Madhu to mad territorial beast intent on stamping his brand on his reluntant mate.He tells off Sultan asking him not to contact Madhu and telling him he is being nice to reciprocate Sultan saving his life  and  carries Madhu to his home caveman style or RK style. Meanwhile Sultan seems to be fuming ...I wonder why ...has it not sunk yet that Madhu is a married woman very much in love with her wayward husband?

Precap- So RK takes Madhu home and uses emotional atyachar to make her bow down in front on him not unlike what Madhu has dished out to him in past...wonder where the relationship will go from here.

When RK told Sultan that Madhu is his wife, Kaka was there. He witnessed it and still chuckles at Sultan falling for Madhu.. Seems like selective amnesia is rampant in the show.. And usually people from his age group would be more disgusted by falling for someone's wife,.  Weird are the ways of MBland.. LOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuRed_OpiumJasperJazzdesigrl414Kaysangeet6690blacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13zoya_naziya0-SD-0Ananya05sree.gattuFortitude_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Today Madhu was the only sane one and I did feel fr her.. She knows really RK really well. And despite the ugly revenge drama tat was unleashed on her, she knows how he actually feels.. All I want him is to give RK a reality check. Clearly, all her statements like u have no right on me, or why is it bothering you, etc are not working! She needs to vocalize what all she had to go through because of what he inflicted on her. 

Like us, Madhu also knows that RK doesn't understand the gravity of his misdoings. I am not saying that she should plead with him, but at least she needs to show him the mirror. For once she needs to think like the old RK who knows and acts according to what hits the other person the most. Only she has the ability to leave an impact on the psyche of this nut case! Not Radha, not Bittuji! She needs to realize her potential and the power she holds on the 'Rishabh Kundra'. 

Because RK seems to be heading towards acute psychosis from what I see from today's precap. I always wanted them to be together but not like this. I don't want Madhu doing back n forth to RK mansion n chawl.. She needs to stay there for good as RK said today its her house, their house. 

@bold
if you ask me...from my point of view, instead of that ...she can go and ask for legal separation.
She is not vocalizing which means that she is standing upto him and breaking him ...in silence, in reticence, in blanking, in refusing to cooperate with him, in refusing to talk to him.

Who is RK ? He is a man who devices his actions seeing the other person's responses. He is a man who does not know himself what he is. He has said that before in his honest revenge state to her. Look at him...how pensive he looks when his mother, or Bittuji or even Dipali talks to him and shows mirror...remember RK of the bottle breaking spree...he couldn't listen to Madhu calling him jaanwar and bhoot...he took his time outside alone...came back and answered Madhu...look at him on Saturday...Madhu pounced on him...and he seemed confused and wasn't sure if his answers were going to be correct...he just came back to answer on her his poster equation and replaceability.

The man is ever ready to react, the man is ever ready to defend himself. That's why he looks for cues in others.

Madhu effectively shutting down giving all kinds of cues to him...is now driving him nuts. And so instead of reacting, now in their relationship, for a change he is acting. Fine...it may look ugly for you all...but I know for sure Madhu knows that it is the real him who is doing all this...that's why at his heights of his being concerned about her, she reacts and lashes out. Madhu is now okay with him going crazy about her in love, including the possessiveness, but Madhu is NOT okay with him taking care of her. This is when she loses control. Madhu knows one of the Rishabh obsession about her is taking care of her, he cannot see her in pain. She knows it too well. But this is what she does not want it. Just like RK never wanted pity from her, Madhu is also reacting to his care. So he took care of lifting her when she from vanity van steps, she realized he genuinely cannot see her in physical pain, she feels humiliated and sheds tears, it moves him, she is in dark, he tries to protect her, she slaps him and asks him to leave her alone and he lets her go alone in dark, she is being molested, he comes and thrashes the molester, she sees his protective care for her, which makes her question herself what she wants of him, he is waiting for her at the Chawl, she is angry to the core now...because she knows he was concerned for her...now its not a surprise or wonder...but her showing to herself, she does not want his care, but that she wants his love...he comes to chawl, asking if she is well as he heard there was shootout, she pounces on him, why he cannot leave her alone and what is she to him even if she dies...at each opportunity, Madhu is the one who drives him towards jealousy by planting ideas in his thought process by deviating him from his concerned questions...it serves her purpose...she flusters him, clips him of his caring attitude and laying bare before him...if I don't need your care...what are you here for...leaving him all the more flustered and stupefied and possessed, but he doesn't get it that he is being driven to think about his feelings and instead he keeps focussing on the literal aspect of what she uttered.

Apart from all of the above...now check her responses to situations where he is acting crazy around her...she doesn't pounce on him and lets him do whatever with her...WHY ? Because she always loved RK the charming personality and hated the RK the closed person inside him...and she had said to him...tumhaare andar ka zahar nikaloongi...so this is what she is doing...by keeping quiet, she is letting him ooze out his poison...it doesn't matter if it hurts her or hurts himself...this is her love for him. She still wants to take care of him in her own way and will want nothing less than love from him.  I was saying on Saturday, that if she vocalizes her pain more, she would get him like Newton's Apple...quick...but she is more happy that atleast he comes by his own reckoning and not her beckoning...that's some success for her...if you ask me. Thumbs Up

No offence to you...its just that my viewpoint is that Madhu still loves RK and she is making him reckon his love for her in her own way...if Rishabh was loving/understanding himself, he would have automatically loved/understood Madhu. She knows he needs to know himself...this is her Zid and his Zid is that she should know about him.  But win she will. Smile

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 09 April 2013 at 3:22pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuguapathetelleroftaleRed_OpiumJasperJazzUDEYapolloartemisdesigrl414sweetdearriver123Angeenaapplenpeachesarmummyblacklambocardio21Ananya05zoya_naziyasree.gattu_charu_ennishetwar_is_peaceleelaa9AreYaar

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Today Madhu was the only sane one and I did feel fr her.. She knows really RK really well. And despite the ugly revenge drama tat was unleashed on her, she knows how he actually feels.. All I want him is to give RK a reality check. Clearly, all her statements like u have no right on me, or why is it bothering you, etc are not working! She needs to vocalize what all she had to go through because of what he inflicted on her. 

Like us, Madhu also knows that RK doesn't understand the gravity of his misdoings. I am not saying that she should plead with him, but at least she needs to show him the mirror. For once she needs to think like the old RK who knows and acts according to what hits the other person the most. Only she has the ability to leave an impact on the psyche of this nut case! Not Radha, not Bittuji! She needs to realize her potential and the power she holds on the 'Rishabh Kundra'. 

Because RK seems to be heading towards acute psychosis from what I see from today's precap. I always wanted them to be together but not like this. I don't want Madhu doing back n forth to RK mansion n chawl.. She needs to stay there for good as RK said today its her house, their house. 

@bold
if you ask me...from my point of view, instead of that ...she can go and ask for legal separation.
She is not vocalizing which means that she she is standing upto him and breaking him ...in silence, in reticence, in blanking, in refusing to cooperate with him, in refusing to talk to him.

Who is RK ? He is a man who devices his actions seeing the other person's responses. He is a man who does not know himself what he is. He has said that before in his honest revenge state to her. Look at him...how pensive he looks when his mother, or Bittuji or even Dipali talks to him and shows mirror...remember RK of the bottle breaking spree...he couldn't listen to Madhu calling him jaanwar and bhoot...he took his time outside alone...came back and answered Madhu...look at him on Saturday...Madhu pounced on him...and he seemed confused and wasn't sure if his answers were going to be correct...he just came back to answer on her his poster equation and replaceability.

The man is ever ready to react, the man is ever ready to defend himself. That's why he looks for cues in others.

Madhu effectively shutting down giving all kinds of cues to him...is now driving him nuts. And so instead of reacting, now in their relationship, for a change he is acting. Fine...it may look ugly for you all...but I know for sure Madhu knows that it is the real him who is doing all this...that's why at his heights of his being concerned about her, she reacts and lashes out. Madhu is now okay with him going crazy about her in love, including the possessiveness, but Madhu is NOT okay with him taking care of her. This is when she loses control. Madhu knows one of the Rishabh obsession about her is taking care of her, he cannot see her in pain. She knows it too well. But this is what she does not want it. Just like RK never wanted pity from her, Madhu is also reacting to his care. So he took care of lifting her when she from vanity van steps, she realized he genuinely cannot see her in physical pain, she is being molested, he comes and thrashes the molester, she sees his protective care for her, which makes her question herself what she wants of him, he is waiting for her at the Chawl, she is angry to the core now...because she knows he was concerned for her...now its not a surprise or wonder...but her showing to herself, she does not want his care, but that she wants his love...he comes to chawl, asking if she is well as he heard there was shootout, she pounces on him, why he cannot leave her alone and what is she to him even if she dies.

Apart from all of the above...now check her responses to situations where he is acting crazy around her...she doesn't pounce on him and lets him do whatever with her...WHY ? Because she always loved RK the charming personality and hated the RK the closed person inside him...and she had said to him...tumhaare andar ka zahar nikaloongi...so this is what she is doing...by keeping quiet, she is letting his ooze out his poison...it doesn't matter if hurts her or hurts himself...this is her love for him. She still wants to take care of him in her own way and will want nothing less than love from him.  I was saying on Saturday, that if she vocalizes her pain more, she would get him like Newton's Apple...quick...but she is more happy that atleast he comes by his own reckoning and not her beckoning...that's some success for ...if you ask me. Thumbs Up

No offence to you...its just that my viewpoint is that Madhu still loves RK and she is making him reckon his love for her in her own way...if Rishabh was loving/understanding himself, he would have automatically loved/understood Madhu. She knows he needs to know himself...this is her Zid and his Zis is that she should know about him.  But win she will. Smile

Thanks!! U can never offend me.. There are so many things in this soap which I understand because of ur in depth  analysis.. Have been following ur posts for a while now..
And looks like that we all want the same thing at the end.. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

guapaRed_Opiumsweetdearriver123Angeenazoya_naziyaAnanya05sree.gattu0-SD-0_charu_ennishetleelaa9

supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I liked Rishabh Kundra todayEmbarrassed Maybe because I've always been wanting to see him as its usually RK who is present LOL

Surprisingly enough, all those studio moments he mentioned were my most favourite moments between them, especially the KC one. I liked the re-enacting of the Bahon ke Darmiyan dance, but with a touch of Rishabh Kundra in it. Especially when he's talking in between them, it was almost like he was trying to rewrite the old, and beautiful, yet painful memory, with a more real and genuine one. And I guess that's what made me okay with Rishabh Kundra. He's more or less the real deal, and was pretty straightforward about his thoughts and feelings.

So Rishabh Kundra, yes you kind of melted me there.LOL Especially with those tears in your eyes.

But Madhu's realization about what's happening there also brought me back to reality. I feel a lot more for Madhu. Here she is already trying hard to hate the one person she loves so much, and now he's attempting to fix his mistakes. But how is she supposed to trust him? How am I as the viewer supposed to trust Rishabh Kundra? Ermm
Yet, I think just like me, Madhu also saw that genuineness in Rishabh. But it's going to take a lot more to rebuild the trust.  

RK - Sultan : Well RK made it clear to Sultan about Madhu being his wife. However, what's with the attitude RK? Ermm I know attitude is part of him, but that mixed with anger is never a good sign. And the reaction Sultan was giving while on the phone wasn't great. It's the first time I'm getting negative vibes from Sultan Ermm

Well, I guess the shift in dynamics between RishBala has been established today. And I'm looking forward to RK's mansion even more now if I get to see Rishabh trying to fix everything yet Madhu rejecting his advances LOL

Edited by supercool3 - 09 April 2013 at 1:07pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuguapa_shals_Red_Opiumsweetdearapolloartemisdesigrl414MFarah13armummyblacklamboriver123Angeenazoya_naziyaAnanya050-SD-0sree.gattu_charu_susan7ennishetleelaa9AreYaar

Go to top