Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Bring Him back Ch17 - page 125 COMPLETE (Page 87)

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakula_gandhi

Hope that this time khushi will not have to leave her family
continue soon
i wont let her dnt worry!

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by seeta_naips

this story was recommended to me really??? whos that crazy to recommend thisLOL

I just love it thank you!!!

After Khushi was told her baby died and then Arnav was told another
woman had a baby with him, I was like WHAT THE!!!! heheLOL LOL i know im evil! 

But reading along I realized that Raizada's paid the nurse to lie about the baby dying and Arnav being unfaithful to Khushi and even Khushi being unable to conceive again im very slow! 

I am so glad Khushi is so strong, I love how she is getting back at them for treating Ashvath badly i alway like strong Khushi! 

He is a baby, how can they be so mean there just a pain! 

Can't wait for Khushi to find out that Ashvath is her real son sooon! 

Then I am sure fireworks will start hmmm

The Raizada's are so dead hmmm
Glad you enjoyed it hope you like the rest to

You just called me Crazy Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumz

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet.Kc

Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by seeta_naips

this story was recommended to me really??? whos that crazy to recommend thisLOL

I just love it thank you!!!

After Khushi was told her baby died and then Arnav was told another
woman had a baby with him, I was like WHAT THE!!!! heheLOL LOL i know im evil! 

But reading along I realized that Raizada's paid the nurse to lie about the baby dying and Arnav being unfaithful to Khushi and even Khushi being unable to conceive again im very slow! 

I am so glad Khushi is so strong, I love how she is getting back at them for treating Ashvath badly i alway like strong Khushi! 

He is a baby, how can they be so mean there just a pain! 

Can't wait for Khushi to find out that Ashvath is her real son sooon! 

Then I am sure fireworks will start hmmm

The Raizada's are so dead hmmm
Glad you enjoyed it hope you like the rest to

You just called me Crazy Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

lool i should of know! 
yes you are crazy! did you need me to tell you that! 
i make you cry and you still recommend this 
are you planning to make me pay for your tissues and everyone else'sLOL 

Preet.Kc

ILoveFF IF-Dazzler
ILoveFF
ILoveFF

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
hey update soon... am dying to know what's next

babyhumz

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveFF

hey update soon... am dying to know what's next

last piece of editing thne its up 
twinki IF-Dazzler
twinki
twinki

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
When are u updating we are waiting
This is one of my fav ss
babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinki

When are u updating we are waiting
This is one of my fav ss

ten minutes

and thank you

Edited by babyhumz - 28 September 2013 at 10:06am
babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Chapter 13 - Home again 

I quickly held Anrav has he stumbled to the side, finding it hard to stand.

"Careful" I said letting go on Ashvaths's hand and wrapping my arm around his waist.

"mamma, Papa!" Ashvaths face dropped, I could see his eyes watering up from the side of my eye. He had a worried expression on his face. He had never seen Arnav like this. His father had always kept a tough appearance in front of him. I helped Arnav to the couch then saw his face. He looked tired, his eyes drowsy, sweat beads on his forehead and he was struggling for breath.

My ears could hear Ashvath's cry and my eyes could see Arnav's struggle. I turned to see if I could see mohan with the bags. At that moment Ashvath's feet started to wobble towards the kitchen. I quickly held his arm. "Ashu wait her with dad" I picked him am placed him next to Arnav. Unconsciously my hand stroked Arnav's cheek. Assuring him all was fine. He wrapped his arm around Ashvath's shoulder holding him close. I collided into Mohan when running towards the exit again. I opened my bag that was in his hand took out a key, then took long strides towards the kitchen again. My gaze and feet went directly towards the bottom right corner cabinet. Avoiding the mess in the kitchen I inserted my key and opened the small hidden fridge. It had all the necessities one would require on a day to day bases. I pulled out the water bottle and a glass on the worktop then ran back to the two boys.

Arnav breath had steadied but Ashvath was still looking frightened. He had crawled onto his lap and snuggled into him tightly. "Arnav" I said in a low voice, bringing the glass close to his lips.

I couldn't look at him, I knew his eyes wanted to look into mine. I knew he could see the worry on my face, and wanted to see it in my eyes to look into my heart. To see the what his future held. I would have looked up, I would have looked into his eyes but at this moment I myself did not know what the future held. What I would do next? There were so many unspoken words. Truths that were waiting to be revealed. 

"Mohan help Arnav to his room." I told him when I heard footsteps behind me of someone walking down the stairs. "Ashu come here" I said putting the glass down and putting my hands out to hold him.

"Mamma, papa" he said tears falling down his small face.

"Baby I'm fine" Arnav told him, turning him toward himself. He just shook his head at his father. I took him in my arms and stroked his back. "Look papa's good" he said again trying to get his baby to calm down.

"Ashu" I said wiping his tears. "You trust me right?" I spoke slow and calm. He nodded. "Then know while I'm here nothing will happen to your dad" I saw a small smile forming on his face. "He just needed water. He got his water yes?" He nodded again "so now?"

"Papa's fine" Arnav said

"Fine?" Ashvath said in a low voice.

"Yes see!" Arnav gave Ashvath a big smile and began to move his arms around. To show he was fit. I quickly held it with one of my hands.

"Don't! And use Mohan's help to go upstairs" I warned him just before mohan arrived to take him to his room.

"Sir" he stood next to Arnav lending his shoulder to help.

"Are the bags placed?" I asked walking behind the two holding Ashvath in my arms. His excitement had reduced. I didn't like my baby upset. Even after our reassurance he was scared. He had hid his head in the crock of my neck.

"Yes ma'am" Mohan helped Arnav lie on the bed then walked out. I placed Ashvath next to him and Arnav pulled his son onto his lap straight away.

"My baby still upset?" He asked he nodded a no, looking down at his hands. I watched from a far. Arnav would have a unique way to cheer up his son. I had always known. "Baby can't lie" he said then whispered something in his ear. Something I could only guess.

Arnav leaned in close to his son's ear. The 'no' made a small smile on his face. 'You're just like you mum' he thought to himself. "You and your mamma can't lie." he whispered which made Ashvath smile.

"Ashu and mamma dame" (Ashvath and mamma same) he shouted. Jumping on his father's lap again. 

"Yes!" Arnav said giving his son a hug. Arnav knew the only thing to make his son smile was his mother. 

"Ashu I'm come in a minute stay here." I told him "and make sure your dad doesn't move." I gave Arnav and indirect warning.

"I see papa" (I'll watch Papa)

"Good boy" I messes his hair and walked out.

My day had been ruined the second I stepped out the room. Outside I was greeted with the Raizarda's fallen faces. Just what I had been missing. I shut the door behind me and waited to hear their roars once again.

"Move aside we want to enter" Mrs Raizarda said. I rested my hand on the door frame blocking it.

"How dare you?" Monorma shouted.

"Have you not done enough?" Manohar said.

"We want to see our son" Mrs Raizarda said

"She's getting to courageous"

"Just move!" Mr Raizarda said to me

"Sure!" I folded my arms across my chest. "When entering do let him know how..." I paused for a second. "How you made his son lay flat on the cold hard floor" I turned to my mother-in-law. "How you treated him like your servant." I then turned to Monohar "how you made him EAT your unwanted vegetables." I turned to Monorma "LOCKED him in a dark room." My voice was deep and dangourous. They stood there shocked. Everything they had done was revealed to me. Everything that happened to them the previous day now made sense. 

I then turn to Sheetal with a sarcastic shocked expression on my face. "Ohh wow" my eyes widened. "Ohh noo what happened here?" I rubbed my finger on my own cheek. "Looks like your face now has a PERMINENT red mark" I said referring to her scar. I took a step forward our faces few inches apart. "Guess you should of thought twice before slapping a child, Karma you see." I stepped back again and look at all of them. "Would any of you still like to enter?" I asked with a smug look. There was no reply. They knew if they did I would tell their son everything. They may have to experince worst. "I'll take that as a No!" I walked pass then then turned again to face them.

"Mr Raizarda, sorry I mean PAPA you won't find help from any of your contacts. Just because your family I have left you with small amount in your account. So you no longer need  to go knocking on doors for help. Feel free to file a case against me."

"And Sheetal I'm afraid none of your friends will help. You see in this society, the one where your friends come from. They only speak on language money. And it seems you don't have any. Such a pity! I would say maybe you beauty will help but... Hmm" I turned and walked away.  

"How dare she?" Sheetal said

"Not what do we do" Monorma said

"We should fight back" Monohar said

"Shut up!" Mr Raizarda shouted his wife put a hand on her husband's shoulder. "She can dare to do whatever she pleases. She owns EVERYTHING" he said clinching his teeth together.

"So what do we do now?" Monohar asked

"This is all because of that boy" Monorma said

"If he hadn't told her!" Mrs Raizarda said

"But..." Sheetal stopped in between her words.

"I know what you're thinking beta, why does she care about THIS child?" Monorma said "she knows its not her's. She cares for a stranger's child"

"She's got to attached to him" Mrs Raizarda said

"Maybe we should think about keeping our nice act up"

"Forget this" Mr Raizarda marched of in anger. He had to do something and fast. Every method he had tried so far had failed. All this acquaintances, his colleagues and his friends had all let him down. He now had no way to turn. No solution to this uncalled problem. He couldn't even think of taking the case to court after all he knew that he would end up lossing the case and money he did not have.  

Anjali, Vivan and Akshay arrived a little while later. "What took you guys so long?" I asked when seeing them enter.

"We thought we'll give you some time alone" Anjali said looking around to spot Arnav.

"He's in his room di."

"And..."

"So Ashvath" I told her

"Anjali beta how are you? How's your son?" I hear a creaky voice behind me. It was none other than the famous Monorma. She looked down at Akshay then back at Anjali. Vivan choose to look away just like me he too had got used to this family's drama.

"Bhai let's go" I said holding Akshay's hands and heading towards the stairs.

"Khushi Bahu we too want to speak to the daughter of this house" she said to our backs.

"When you can't care for one child in this house. How do you expect me to think you care of another?" I said without turning to look at her.

"Bhai" Ashvath shouted seeing his brother walk through the door.

"Di I though you would be here an hour ago. You left with us, why did it take you so long?" Anjali sat down next to him and picked up Ashvath in her arms.

"Because we thought to give Ashu's mamma and papa some time alone." She said playing with Ashvath.

"Di you don't..." Arnav was cut off by his son's words. 

"Mamma, papa no moo" (mamma Papa didn't move) Ashvath said looking at me. "Ashu see papa" (Ashvath watched papa) he stretched his arms out for me to pick him up. Anjali watched as Ashvath listen to his mum then wanted to be in now ones embrace but hers. 

"Yes Ashu is very good boy. Are you tired now? Big boys need to eat after so much work." I said 

"No!" He said shaking his head. "Ashu no tie, ashu song like papa" (Ashvath no tired he's strong like papa) 

"Really?" Anjali asked

"Ofcourse he is" Vivan said "he's strong like Arnav, just like my son's strong like me" he said proudly.

"Yes, yes you men are very strong." Anjali laughed

"Bua mamma gif Ashu" (Bua Mamma gave Ashvath a gift)

"Gift what?" She asked Ashvath wiggled in my hold. I placed him down and he ran over to where the bags were kept. He picked up the toy drum set I had brought him and ran back to his dad with it.

"Mamma bye ashu" (Mamma brought for Ashvath)

"Khushi you didn't need to, Arnav has already brought him so many toys he's got a room full of them." Anjali said seeing the toy. I just stood and smiled as Arnav opened the box for him. Ashvath body did halt for a second then his smile was back and he held the end of the box possessively. His smile was priceless, I would buy him anything he asked for that is what it took to see him smile like that.

Arnav hands were busy opening the box but his eyes were on me. He felt pleased to see his wife so happy after buying a gift for their son. 'Her first gift to him' his head told him. 'Her second gift to him' his heart told him.

"Di can you stay with the boys I need to go make lunch" I told Anjali

"Khushi I'll make it you stay here."

"No ifs fine, have not cooked for days. Your spoiling me take a break I'll make lunch today." I was turning to leave but heard Ashvath.

"Mamma, Ashu!" He shouted holding his hands out again for me to pick him up.

"Don't you want to stay and play?" I asked him

"No! Ashu mamma" he still held the box.

"He's really attached to you Khushi" Vivan said seeing Ashvath crawl across the bed and sat in front of me holding the toy box I had brought for him.

"Let's go" I lifted him in my arms then walked out shutting the door behind me.

I reached the kitchen and began to open another locked cabinet.

"Ohhh" Ashvath said seeing all the fresh food and ingredients. I just gave him a small peck then took out a few this with my free hand.

"What does Ashu want to eat today?" I asked placing the ingrediences down and shoving the mess to one side making space for Ashuvath to sit on the work top and to cook.

"Antiny" (Anything) I could do nothing but smile at his innocence. I began to make Arnav's soup and lunch for us on the side.

"Mamma see" he started playing with his drums on his lap. The tune was a mess but he was having fun.

"Ashu want to be the best at playing?" I asked cutting vegetables on the other side of the kitchen. Keeping him away from the stove and knife.

"Ashu de best" (Ashvath is the best) He said making me laugh.

"Yes the best"

"mamma food ell good" (mamma food smell good)

"Ashu best so Ashu's food will be the best" i said with a huge smile

"Ashu mamma make best food" he said all cheery screaming into a large pot next to him. his voice echoed around the kitchen making me laugh. 

The house had now filled with the aroma of the cooking. Monohar face was sticking out of his bedroom door. He wanted to go down but knew he couldn't. Monorma was also sitting at the edge of her seat. They had not eaten properly for over 24 hours. She was dying, not able to take it anymore she jumped of her seat and headed out of her room, pushing her husband aside.

She was greeted outside by Mrs Raizarda and her daughter.

"Did you smell that?" Sheetal asked

"Smell amazing, she must have brought food." Mrs Raizarda said

"We should go see" they stepped down the stairs and stood outside. They could see the mess as well as the food that had been prepared.

"Maybe we should..." Monorma paused it her words. "Go ask her" she nudged her daughter.

"What me?" She almosted shouted "she hates me!" Sheetal said

"But I'm starving" Monorma said "Didi, maybe you shout" she leaned close to Mrs Raizarda.

"But..." She paused for a second when her stomach rumbled.

"Khushi beta" Mrs Raizarda finally spoke. I turned to see their fallen faces.

"Yes" I asked placing the soup in a bowl.

"Umm... Beta" I could hear the extra sweetness in my mother-in-laws mouth.

"Suger" I said facing Ashvath.

"Sooger" (Sugar?) He repeated after me.

"Yes your father doesn't like it in his coffee. And over the year have got use to bitterness." I said to him, he just looked at me with a cute confused expressing. His eyebrow scrunched as he tried to figure out what I had just said. 

Mrs Raizardas could feel a cold breeze pass down her spine. But she still tried to continue.

"Can I help you?" I turned to face her.

"Yes!... Umm" she spoke in a calm squeaky voice. "You know your Father- in-law's not well and... He needs lunch. Can you help?"

"Sure why not" I said

"Great!" Monorma shouted

"Khushi make me an egg and moyo sandwich"

"Khushi I'll have paneer"

"Bahu I'll have paratas" I looked at them with a smirk, then turn to Ashvath

"Ashu are we going to listen to their orders?" I asked him

"No!" He gave a instant reply.

"Why?" I knew they would start getting mad.

"No elp, who elp themsheve" (We don't help people who can help themselves)

"That's my boy" I lefted him of the counter gave him a peck.

"Where did he learn to speak like that he's not smar..." Monorma was cut off by Mrs Raizarda's tight grip around her arm. Mrs Raizarda had noticed the effect this child had on me she didn't want anything to get worst.

"You were saying?" I asked giving her an angry look.

"Nothing beta" monorma said in a sweet voice. "Our baby is so smart" she tried correcting herself.

"Eat whatever LEFT OVER" I said placing him on the floor. "I have done enough charity work over the years... Feeding the poor" I smirked at Monorma. He held my hand and I walked out with the tray of food.

Precap- 

fire, hair pulling, train tickets.  

sorry im going quite slow but only few chappys left then bye bye to Ashvath Cry

Edited by babyhumz - 28 September 2013 at 10:24am

The following 134 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhihoneyboney1shubhadaraneveenasuresh06rishigunjansuganya91awsomechokrireena1146Irenespencer14divyyasreeanooopudi69ananyaasrsunshaeyKiakhatiyanaraqKMB-MSKneena2000Rita27r112mages1866pra_s.96butterfly_20HemaSuryanzmonicajazzy308raniii2seemaaryanMONAKARANaridjbhambarigurukhushsangeethbalaridz_27naj84sravanthi93mandhruvKhushixoxoArmiRidz4eversumaliGurpreet1991Archu61sskaug25Anu179pallavisarkarpiyushiramya90anamika00jtammareddyandru_skDevilwayssaj111brinnygmhatchershruthiruchsSunandhaSushmita75lovebadhanreenarajtokyolibranangelheadtotoepkanchanAplihstinkleby..Sri..sd..lg..sadia98Huleygirlmit0905tanvi_arshiniksh...Champ...ArilipApeterSAM32Rasa23chemistry9anamnoorgirlsrock3sushmitasahuwafa.Mshils28GoldenEyesneel11akshadjeya0301sagarpatadiameradilbakula_gandhisweetanu2314seshatreesanny-beautifularshiadvayroshaanhenamaniRishita.SIholickaur94anjusr06kushigowdasanluvugKtotheMravalisharma06jessjazzmwepkushiarnav1kshubhangiamfashionistaForthislifeonly..Prii1994..Pinky.RaizadanadiafarjanaAnjuRishaaytvarsha2KDnisha_mehtadaisydee425hira_arniezafitintinumrk-1hajrprerna1ThanuAdityaChitraFdiyadivyaamaiaseeta_naipsMrs_Darcy_17ranogillsunitikapoor-Roshini-pup03MeenuCrazyPanda-Xpress-RajiSobtian

Go to top