Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Bring Him back Ch17 - page 125 COMPLETE (Page 63)

LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
So many twists and turns am loving it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumz

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Mumma Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks
Give me the update Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

attacking you own mother LOL 

CrazyDollAnandi

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenuArshiCrazy

HUMI JI where is the UPDATEWA?Confused

in my document saying : "finish me"

CrazyDollAnandi

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LondonChick

So many twists and turns am loving it!

thank you!!!
CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
waiting Monkey WinksMonkey Winks

babyhumz

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Amazing Poster by my baby (crazydollanandi) love you sweety 
great banner 
thank you!!!  

Chap 9 - Mr...sss Rai...za...ha...da

I felt stir in his sleep. I quickly fixed myself up ad opened my eyes.

"Mamma ash mik" (mamma Ashvath's milk) Ashvath said. Arnav was sat on the edge of the bed. His legs were dangling down. Clearly visible thought the white hospital robe. I looked at the father and son duo confused. Ashvath was jumping on Arnav's lap. In his black shorts and blue t-shirt.

"He woke up a hour ago. Didn't want to wake you so..." Arnav said seeing my sleepy expression.

"Mamma mik" Ashvath interrupted Arnav.

"I'll be right back" I said getting up. I heard Arnav's voice behind me just before I shut the door completely

"Why didn't you let mamma wake up properly before naggings her?" Arnav said

'Did I hear that right he said mamma' my head had questions popping in and out of them why would Arnav say mamma?

Why would he ask his son to call me that? when his mother was that women in the saree? Who's name I did not know nor care to know. My steps stopped outside the door for a second.

"Mami" I heard Akshay shout I looked up and saw him running towards me. "Where's Ash?"

"He's inside with your mama go see" I said pushing him to the door.

"Khushi where are you going" Vivan asked coming behind his son with Anjali.

"Bhai I'm going to get some milk for Ashvath"

"I'll go" Anjali said

"No di, go meet Arnav I can go" I smiled then walked pass them.

"She's taking care of the boys" Anjali said watching my retreating back.

"I never doubted her" Vivan said opening the door for his wife.

I brought a cup of hot milk and was heading out of the cafeteria when someone collided with me and some hot coffee fell all over my shirt.

"I'm so sorry" I heard someone. It was a voice I recognized. "Mr...sss Rai...za...ha...da"

"Yes...Its fine" I said when I looked up there was no one there. I looked around for a bit and saw everyone busy in their own activates. 'That's strange, I was sure that it was a voice I recognized.'  I walked out of the cafeteria heading back to Arnav's room.

The women in the light blue straight cut knee length dress pecked from behind the large pillar. Her breath was uneven, there was fear clearly visible on her face.

Flashback

Like every other women her screams were filling the room. Showing her pain, her struggle, her will to keep going. Then the sounds changed, the atmosphere changed. They no longer heard her screams instead they heard his. The small baby boy that had just been born.

"Nurse wash him." The doctor said placing him the large white towel the nurse was holding. She wrapped his tiny form up. Khushi looked from a far at her baby his tiny hands bringing a smile to her face. Thought this was not meant to last. He eyes gradually started to close when she was injected and a nurse shouted "doctor!"

The nurse with the baby washed him then took him to another room. Insuring no one saw her. She placed the baby in the coat and changed the files. She then headed to a few more room changing files and information. The nursery, doctor's office and Khushi's room. Covering her tracks with her every step. 

She split a mother from her child.

Told her child was dead.

Gave her the allocution that she may never conceive again.

And said a dying women had given birth to her husband's child.

She broke a family, relations and trust. All for money all on the orders of one women. 

She took out her phone with her trembling hands. "Hello...it's me...I...I just saw... Mrs... Rai..zarda..."

The nurse's voice was cocky, and stuttered. She was scared, especially after seeing me standing so strong. I no longer stood broken in front of her like she had seen. The nurse got scared standing were she was being in the same building scared her to her core. She had heard a lot about Mrs. ASR just the thought of what could happen to her if I found her.  She struggled for breath at the thought.

"She... He..re" the women stuttered in the phone again.

"What do you want me to do?"

She caught her breath again "But you said she was gone"

"She was now she's back."

"Ba..ack N...now w... Wh..at do.. I do.."

"Leave go as far as can from here. The baby has grown up now. He may cause problems."

"So"

"Leave Again! RUN! If She finds out what you did she won't spare you." The women on the other side cut the call.

The nurse stood there trembling she didn't know where she would run to? She had already left her first job in fear. Maybe she wasn't safe in the city anymore. She decided to leave. She ran as fast as her feet could take her out of the cafeteria to collect her things. She vowed that this would be the last time Mrs Raizarda saw her.

I walked in to the room with the hot cup of milk in my hand. Ashvath was laughing and playing with Akshay. Anjali was feeding Arnav and Vivan was talking to Arnav about what seemed like Business. 'Wait business! He's meant to be resting'

"Bhai what are you talking about?" I said in an angry tone. They all turned to look at me.

"Mamma" Ashvath shouted

"Khushi what happened to you shirt" I looked down at it the middle stained with light brown.

"I bumped into someone in the cafeteria"

"Why don't you go change?" I nodded

"I need to feed Ashvath first di." I walked up to the two boys and picked Ashvath up. He instantly adjusted his small form around me. 

"I can do that" Anjali said taking Ashvath out of my hand. "Di I've put the milk her." I pointed to the cup I had placed on the coffee table before lifting Ashvath. "His bottle is in the bag and there's vitamins for him in there to can you give it to him."

"Vitamins?" Anjali questioned

"I just got him started on them" I turned to exit.

"Mamma!" I heard him shout I turned to look at him and he had his arms stretched out at me. I was walking back to him when Arnav spoke.

"Let her go baby, she needed to change see." Ashvath looked at the shirt and laughed. I looked up at Arnav 'he said her again not mamma. Like I had hear him say in the morning.' That's when I realized. 'In my presence he had never said mamma but when I'm not there...'

"Mamma messy" I shook my head slightly at his childishness. "Mamma say ash messy" (and mamma say's Ashvath's messy)

"Ashu is messy" Akshay  said

"No bhai messy" he said hitting his brother head slightly

"Your all messy" Anjali said to stop the conversation "Khushi go change"

"Sure di" I walked over to my bag and took out a top. I was about to leave but paused for a second "when I come back to two better not be talking about business" I warned the two men before leaving.

Anjali chucked at the two's reaction. Arnav was slightly shocked as well as Vivan they knew not to go against the girls will.

"Umm let's change the subject" Vivan said before chuckling himself. "She hasn't change has she?"

"Have you known my Khushi for one to change" Arnav asked with a broad smile.

"She has changed" Anjali said the two men turned to look at her. Arnav raised an eyebrow and Vivan asked 

"How?"  She looked down at Ashvath in her arms

"She's a mother now." Anjali smiled

Vivan was about to speak when his phone rang.

"Hello... Okay will be there soon" he cut the call. "Anjali we have to leave a clients has come to meet us with his family. Let's go Akshay"

"But what about Ashu" she said placing him on the sofa.

"Give him to Mitali she'll feed him"

"Nooo!" Ashvath shouted

"What!" Everyone turned to look at him

"No Asu mamma feed" (No I want mamma to feed me)

"Ashu she's not here right now" Anjali tried to explain.

"Nooo" he always reacted like this when it was about drinking milk. Anjali assumed it was because he didn't like milk. So she picked him up and took him out to Mitali.

"Feed him his milk" Anjali said handing him over the women in a light blue saree. Ashvath when into her arms without protesting. "it's inside" she said and turned to go get it. Ashvath stayed still in the women's arms. His smile now vanish and a small fear on his face.

Anjali came out with her husband and son. "Here" she handed the women a bottle in her free hand with tablets. "Bye ashu" she kissed Ashvath. Vivan scuffled his hair and Akshay waved.

Next chapter: don't touch him

UC is also up and my new story 

Self defence

Edited by babyhumz - 11 August 2013 at 3:19pm

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladpsruthianaviabhishubhadaranesuganya91reena1146KiakhatiyanKMB-MSKneena2000Rita27shanti4r112PaaruSBbutterfly_20HemaSuryacuppycake11seemaaryanirama1Anshiajazzy308kavyaarshigurukhushsangeethbalaridz_27sunshineswirlnaj84danisharamasawmbhambariArmiRidz4everrsingh0103piyushisaj111gmhatchersskaug25Anu179andru_sktracy1191shruthiruchstokyoAplihscosminatinklebyarishuarishilovebadhan..Sri..sd..lg..sadia98brishti84mit0905SAM32DeletedApeternissotanvi_arshi...Champ...Arilipniya55anamnoorGoldenEyeschemistry9cindistanprabha75lovespellwafa.Mshils28msmarple-fullmoon-sweetanu2314---Sonia---ongongongseshatreehira2050Rishita.SIholicsanny-beautifulanjusr06kaur94arshiadvayroshaanN0306Swaran13jessjazzsanluvugKtotheMkshubhangisincereme_Chaverah_ForthislifeonlyshalbiPinky.Raizadavarsha2KDaaytAnjuRishmahrusweetynadiafarjanaISensedYoushiv456hira_arniezafiblue_rose1605mrk-1ThanuAdityaLyssaPieChitraFrulamaMrs_Darcy_17diyadivyaseeta_naipsamaiaBarun_Addict-Roshini-sunitikapoorhoney-sweetypup03MeenuCrazyPandaCrazyDollAnandiara_000RajiSobtian

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
My Place Monkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons

Togepi that's my emo Monkey WinksMonkey Winks
how can u take this?? Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks LOL LOL

Monkey WinkMonkey Wink <-- this one used to be my fav emo LOL 
now i don't like it anymore Ouch

ok you can use it now LOL 
when i used to use it, all used to tell that this monkey is drunk Broken Heart

that one toh really looks drank LOL LOL LOL