Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Bring Him back Ch17 - page 125 COMPLETE (Page 60)

AnjuRish IF-Rockerz
AnjuRish
AnjuRish

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
story is interesting ...pls add me n PM list pls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumz

ongongong IF-Dazzler
ongongong
ongongong

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
That was just FANTABULOUS!!! Loved it...

The flashbacks were beautifully described... and i just loved all the of it...

I am sure...khushi's his mom...

Will be eagerly waiting!!!!!

Clap

babyhumz

MeenuCrazyPanda IF-Stunnerz
MeenuCrazyPanda
MeenuCrazyPanda

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
cute story... loved it... Arnav n Aswath are just awesome... totally confused with the Flashback... pls Pm me wen u update

babyhumz

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

what the you resed and didn't tell me 

---edited--

'But why it made no sense after all she was his... what she is Ashvath's mom!!!Impossible because Ashvath is Khushi's baby, i'm damn sure about it and you don't dare to change it otherwise i will kick you, you got me kya, jah samjaoo Blackmail!!! ROFL figure out the mystery behind the women then 

Ashvath shook his head "ash sti wee mamma" (Ashvath stay with mamma). He said snuggling into me. He popped his head over my shoulder slightly to see if the women had gone. When he saw she was leaving he finally smile. I could feel it against me. He quickly jumped onto the bed back to his normal self.
First of all i loved this part too much Ashvat it's simply amazing, i simply fall in love for this baby   , You fall in love with all babies and second why i fee like Ashu is trying to make that woman in green jealous?? For me he stayed in Khushi's arms one because he loves her a lot, second because he fair that woman and he feel safe in Khushi's arm, third he want her to know that for him his mamma is Khushi. Am I right kya? two right one wrong!LOL Wink

I didn't need to see the other women in Arnav's life. I didn't want to see her all those years ago and now that I have seen her I didn't want to talk to her. I thought back to the first meeting I had heard her voice. She had come to give Ashvath's milk. 'How could Arnav talk to her so casually in front of me?' After hurting me so much how could he. Did he not think once it would hurt me. And Ashvath... My thoughts were cut when I heard Sheetal's voice.

Why Khushi think there was or there is another woman into Arnav's life when the case it's simple that woman is not related to him, in anyways, you know bcos i told you!! she knows nothing and about this i'm superb sure. then you must be right 

I hate Sheetal everyone is meant to ROFL
"Must be painful being back in a hospital again for you right?" what she means by this? why Khushi should feel pain full, oh yeah something happened into a hospital and i think it was a plan from Raizadas side. always is there stupid plan! 
She discover that she can't make Arnav happy that means their baby died, but why i feel it was a lie, it was a bloody plan. 
Good what Khushi did to Sheetal i would have kicked her arghh she is on my nerves now  dont kill my charaters yet! more hate rage to come 

"What did I tell you to do?" Sheetal glared at the women "why haven't you done it yet? The longer this women stays the more of your payment will be cut." The women listen quietly as Sheetal warned her. "Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes ma'am" she answered
"She doesn't know who you are take advantage of it" Sheetal told her and watched the women walk away to find me. 'Now what will you do Khushi. I will break your ego again' she said to herself. 
reading this part i got that Sheetal is behind all and that this woman is not Ashu's mother and that she was hired by Sheetal this is a drama my sister is to smart 

I'm sorry we couldn't save your child." The women said not meeting my eyes. Her voice firm it had no emotion in it no sorrow. It was a heartless apologies. Nurse lied right from the last words it sound so. What a bloody woman  you getting really angry today! LOL

Khushi's pain description very beautifully, i felt like crying. Thank you!!! 

Now i'm even more sure that all was a plan Arnav was not in the hospital, and why i also have second thoughts that Khushi's delivery come up in a very sudden did even in this the Raizadas have their hands okay you juat gave me an idea LOL LOL LOL

"A mistake? You cremated my child without informing us! You stole the right for us ever to see the face of our own child"
what should i said that my thoughts were more then right kya, i know i'm best in this after all i'm your sister, if i can't get you then who is going to do so??   sahi bola... perfect guess my sister

The flashback part make my cry, mad, smile and many more, i don't like you for this me now crying had to open my eyes fully to see the keyboard, and i'm not lying, you bad... Im sorry ROFL but you know i love emotional attyachar ROFL
And i hate the Raizadas bas!!!!   BAS! more to come  you will hate them more! Angry
Sheetal and that woman(when are you going to say her name) let me check my plan ---  umm chapter 11 are thinking that they will fool Khushi but they don't know with whom they are messing, history its repeating and this time the winner will be Arnav and Khushi's love.rightly said 

And I'm writing it now ASHVAT IS ARNAV AND KHUSHI'S SON!!!!  you confirmed it now you have to wait for me to LOLWink

The last part was simply mind blowing, hope they will stop her. 
How much I missed this story simply amazing   
    I LOVE YOU 

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamnoor

the flashback was painful dammm u sheetal n all raizadas hate them
arnav n ashvath nice way to stop khushi
i will miss u
come back soon

thank you sweet me back with update soon! 

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archa2810

They r still a family... No matter what other do to keep them apart

nicely said LOL
babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeya0301

When I started reading this chapter felt so bad fr ashvath nd khushi.. Nd then the flashback ..:( arghh seriously people like sheetal never deserves a forgiveness i'll keep that in mind.. Hope she gets her punishment soon.. Lovely update..:) will b waiting 5 weeks fr ur next update..:)

Happy holiday.. I donno u celebrate eid or not !! Happy Ramadan nd happy eid..:) stay safe..:)

how did you holdiays go 
how was you eid???
babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Ashley

So good !
You always make me cry with your emotional Flashbacks ! *sob*
Thanks for the pm

Continue soon !

LOL thanks!