Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Bring Him back Ch17 - page 125 COMPLETE (Page 47)

pkanchan Senior Member
pkanchan
pkanchan

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
nice update...
loved itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumz

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
fantastic update so adorable...loved it

babyhumz

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

RESWA

--edited--

or I am too emotionally charged or you love to make me cry 
i'm not in a sense to type a comment now so going to wash my face and then sleep one your not emotionally charged and two i dont like to make you cry Unhappy i'll like you HAPPY 

just one thing i want to kill that woman because i feel like she is hurting Ashawth there was an important paragraph i was meant to write about her during the edit but i forgot... so you'll have to wait for next chapter 
and i want to give a big bear hug and a lot of kisses to Ashu 
i loved that part when he holds her. give the kisses to you love Wink (the baby not humanLOL)
---redited---

I think i can't cry more than this so come back LOL i shouldnt be laughing at this but i am. 
When i read the first part i felt sorry for Khushi, she has suffered a lot. Ek minute she said she was laying in a hospital bed and that Arnav was there with the baby, then what happened?? Don't tell me that it was a game where they make Khushi believe that she as a big illness and so she left her family??its a game! but thats not the game! it will be out after 2 updatesI'm not sure about this but this idea popped in my mind and the other idea was his family make something to make land Khushi in hospital creating a compromised situation. i cant say both ideas a wrong bcos it is a game and it did involve part of the family. 

Someone thought to Ashvath that she is his mom and i think that person is Arnav or Anjali or maybe Akshay the little angel. i want to tell you but cant! you'll just have to wait and see 

"I was surprise through to see Ashvath doing the same. He was not sleeping but just had his eyes closed. I saw one of his eyes flutter open and look around the room before he quickly tightly shut them again. It brought a small smile to my lips seeing his antics. I walked up to both and sat on the small stool. I lifted the blanket and put it over the two of them." when i read this part i was having a huge smile on my face, he is just like his papa. JUST like his papa.. he wont leave khushi! Wink 

I loved the whole scene with Ashwath i think i fall in love for this baby, truly i just love him and want to kiss him all over his face        
its a good thing he aint real.. his face would be covered in lipstick! LOL
I loved to read that he was really excited to eat from his mamma's hands i loved to read that how Khushi fed both off them, such a cute scene a picture perfect family wala, but it would be even more perfect if that spark which is created between then doesn't existed wats the fun in that! i need mystery you know you secretly love it 

I think that woman in the saree is Ashwath's nanni but she is not a good one, i like your thinking LOL LOL but...i think she hurt my poor Ashwath, you can see from how Ashwath was reacting when she come in the room, your right there!!!what suprised me the most was Arnav's reaction??  Why he doesn't saw what Khushi did?? Didn't he understand that his baby is scared of that woman!! did he not see?/ or did he just undermine it??? why didn't he notice his child? 

I loved the way Ashwath tryed to fed Khushi, i just loved it to the core. YAY!!!! 

I loved the morning scene when Ashwath doesn't wanted to go home but have to go because his papa said he is a goob boy and good babies always listen to their parents. my ashvath is a very good boy! lets see how he brings his parents together Wink

A mind blowing outstanding update Dancing my actually dancing 
Loved it  from the depths of my heart 
Dil shuliya yaar Dancing
This was extremely touching  thank you!!! im sorry for making you cry Embarrassed

CrazyDollAnandi

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushi08

Awsommm i luvvv dis story...i sooo wish ki somhow khushi stay back...i feel lyk crying how can som1 think of seprting discute family...luvdda arshi & der baby momntz...ash is so cute..:D precap isn't gud 1 i don't lyk it...nxt chp sooon..:)

I know you do love this story! LOL
im not going to let her go dont worry! 
i know im evil separating them but lets wait and  see who did it all! 

tahank you!!!! 
i will update next one faster hopefully! Wink
dhakdhak22 IF-Rockerz
dhakdhak22
dhakdhak22

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
love updateSmile

babyhumz

nisha_mehta IF-Rockerz
nisha_mehta
nisha_mehta

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Brilliant.
Khushi is indeed a very strong women
All the three r cherishing their time together dreading the day on which khushi will have to leave.
Please dont let her leave. Continue soon

babyhumz

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Brilliant :)

babyhumz

anumeha_PM Senior Member
anumeha_PM