Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Bring Him back Ch17 - page 125 COMPLETE (Page 42)

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Monkey Emoticons
Me back Monkey Icon CiciYAY!!! finally!!! after attacking my thread like alwaysLOL
Ok. now I should seriously go to read the update Monkey Emoticon

"I should have known you were here. Only your heart beat can bring me back." He said the words that his heart felt that moment. wow. Monkey Emoticons you like that!!!! woo hooo i knew you would

'Was I not standing next to him a minute ago?' I thought. But now the difference was he was back.  what's Khushi's problem??? Now what's the problem to go near him???Monkey Icons he awake... he eyes showing love! his one touch will move her heart

entangled his left hand with my right hand   cute right??LOL

"Mrs Raizarda I think it would be best if you stayed." He saidMonkey Emoticon (I love this doctor Monkey Emoticonsonly bcos he's bring both together?? you jokesbefore I moved away from Arnav.What??? She moved away??????????????  I am going to kill Khushi Monkey WinksMonkey Winks where's my knife?? Monkey Winks  Found it Monkey WinkMonkey Wink. Khushi now it's up to you whether you wanna live or not??? Monkey IconwhatShocked Shocked Shocked Shockedmy poor khushi doesnt she have enough enemies after her put the drill down (its not a knife)

'The family was back together once again' she thought. Yes they are back.  And now you can't do anything. Monkey Icons Yoyo and if you try to do anything then I am going to kill you also. Monkey EmoticonsALSO?? who else have you killed crazy women???

His baby, his son, his strength. "Ashvath"  what's the meaning of the name?? Monkey Emoticonsmeants 'strength!' his strength

My heart felt like it stopped that moment. 'What name did he just say?' I thought  What the hell??? Khushi didn't even know her son's name?? Monkey WinksMonkey Winks This SS is now out of control. Monkey WinksMonkey Winksreally?? i think it not that bad yet!!lets hopw i dnt make it worst 

My one hand now entangled with Arnav and other holding Ashvath close to me. Monkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticonspicture perfect family right???

Wow. The baby talk. I just loved it. Monkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey Iconthank goodness you love someone! in this story 

Ashvath is so cute. He is even cuter than Sam. Monkey IconMonkey IconNo Sam is more cute. Now I am confused.  Monkey Icons Monkey IconsWill have to think later. Monkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsSam is cuter full stop no arguments there... i love sammy 

Why Khushi ran away from there???? Monkey Icons Poor Arnav Monkey IconsMonkey Iconsyou always only see Arnav's pain dnt you??LOL 

"Di what do I tell him? What should he tell him? How do I explain to him who I am? That there's no fault of his in this. But it all began when he came. It all finished when he came." I said to Anjali in between my sobs.    Is she talking about Arnav or Ashvath???? Monkey Emoticon I think Ashvath otherwise there's no meaning of the sentence.yes shes talking about ashvath
But what truth????????????? What had happened???? Monkey WinksMonkey Winkswait and you will find out

This SS is so confusing. I thought in the next part some confusion will get clear but after reading it I found that I have become more confused.Monkey WinksROFL really i have just started and your confused 

One minute. You wrote such a long chapter. Am I dreaming???  Somebody pinch me.
 Shockedi can write long chapter!! im not that bad
This time I won't tell you update soon. Monkey Emoticon coz I will become more confused. Monkey WinksROFLyou sure!!! i think you will like the next chpater... family chapter

The next part is not for you. Don't you dare to read it.  Monkey Icons Yoyoyh like im going to listen to thatLOL LOL 

The enjoyed the chapter so much. Monkey IconsMonkey Icons im dancing with you now!!
Love you Monkey IconMonkey IconMonkey Icon Love you tooo honey

I know I had told you not to read but you still read it. Monkey Icons Yoyo
No problem.you couldnt stop me 
Now me going. Monkey Winks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyDollAnandi

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeya0301

Final exam nd work... :( cudnt even check if u have updated last week... This morning after my work hubby came to pick me nd thus I got some time to check ..:)nd there u go ur both FFs update... Started reading nd after few minutes my eyes r watery... I'm guessing that's not khushis baby.. Ashvath only arnavs!! Fabulous update... Loved the way he says I shud have known u r here...it speaks the volume of love he has fr her...:) the way he holds her hand nd her feelings u wrote it beautifully..:)now come to sheetal!! Oh god!! She is a b... ...anjali s love nd care.. Loved it..:)at last sentence khushis question to anjali made me sad nd curious.. What hAppend when he was born!!thnk u dear fr a nice update..:)

i had to update!!! hope you exam are going well! you must be so busy update... work and kids thats alot on your plate
im not going to reviel who the baby is.. but from wat i wrote you one the right track
didnt take me long to make you cry in this updateLOL there love track has only started but not got much of a love trach in this story
LOL everyone hates sheetal 
will be out in 3 chapter everything about the baby
your welcome !!!
thank you for like it!!! 

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
wow...interesting twist...keep it up

babyhumz

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babyhumz

Monkey Emoticons
Me back Monkey Icon CiciYAY!!! finally!!! after attacking my thread like alwaysLOL

"I should have known you were here. Only your heart beat can bring me back." He said the words that his heart felt that moment. wow. Monkey Emoticons you like that!!!! woo hooo i knew you would

'Was I not standing next to him a minute ago?' I thought. But now the difference was he was back.  what's Khushi's problem??? Now what's the problem to go near him???Monkey Icons he awake... he eyes showing love! his one touch will move her heart

"Mrs Raizarda I think it would be best if you stayed." He saidMonkey Emoticon (I love this doctor Monkey Emoticonsonly bcos he's bring both together?? you jokesbefore I moved away from Arnav.What??? She moved away?????????????? undefined I am going to kill Khushi Monkey WinksMonkey Winks where's my knife?? Monkey Winks  Found it Monkey WinkMonkey Wink. Khushi now it's up to you whether you wanna live or not??? Monkey Icon 1. whatShocked Shocked Shocked Shockedmy poor khushi doesnt she have enough enemies after her put the drill down (its not a knife)

'The family was back together once again' she thought. Yes they are back.  And now you can't do anything. Monkey Icons Yoyo and if you try to do anything then I am going to kill you also. Monkey Emoticons 2. ALSO?? who else have you killed crazy women???

His baby, his son, his strength. "Ashvath"  what's the meaning of the name?? Monkey Emoticons3. meants 'strength!' his strength

My heart felt like it stopped that moment. 'What name did he just say?' I thought  What the hell??? Khushi didn't even know her son's name?? Monkey WinksMonkey Winks This SS is now out of control. Monkey WinksMonkey Winksreally?? i think it not that bad yet!!lets hopw i dnt make it worst 

My one hand now entangled with Arnav and other holding Ashvath close to me. Monkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticonspicture perfect family right???

Wow. The baby talk. I just loved it. Monkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey Icon 4.thank goodness you love someone! in this story 

Ashvath is so cute. He is even cuter than Sam. Monkey IconMonkey IconNo Sam is more cute. Now I am confused.  Monkey Icons Monkey IconsWill have to think later. Monkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons5. Sam is cuter full stop no arguments there... i love sammy 

Why Khushi ran away from there???? Monkey Icons Poor Arnav Monkey IconsMonkey Icons 6. you always only see Arnav's pain dnt you??LOL 

"Di what do I tell him? What should he tell him? How do I explain to him who I am? That there's no fault of his in this. But it all began when he came. It all finished when he came." I said to Anjali in between my sobs.    Is she talking about Arnav or Ashvath???? Monkey Emoticon I think Ashvath otherwise there's no meaning of the sentence.yes shes talking about ashvath
But what truth????????????? What had happened???? Monkey WinksMonkey Winkswait and you will find out

This SS is so confusing. I thought in the next part some confusion will get clear but after reading it I found that I have become more confused.Monkey WinksROFL really i have just started and your confused 

This time I won't tell you update soon. Monkey Emoticon coz I will become more confused. Monkey WinksROFL 7. you sure!!! i think you will like the next chpater... family chapter

The next part is not for you. Don't you dare to read it.  Monkey Icons Yoyo 8. yh like im going to listen to thatLOL LOL 

The enjoyed the chapter so much. Monkey IconsMonkey Icons im dancing with you now!!

1. I am not her enemy. Monkey Icons I am just threatening her Monkey Icon Cici And that's not a knife, it's a drill machine Monkey Icons.. But mohit had told it's a knifeMonkey Icons

2.i am planning to kill Khushi nah Monkey Emoticons. Me crazy women??? Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. I am a girl not womanMonkey Icon

3. thanks for telling Monkey Emoticons

4. I always love babies. Monkey Icons CiciI have already adopted two babies here ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL and now I am planning to adopt in real life also ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL. But mom won't allow right nowOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.. I have to wait for some more years and then I will adopt babies. Monkey IconsMonkey Icons

5.Ok. Sam is cuter Monkey Emoticons

6. What do u mean by that??Monkey Winks I see everyone's pain damn it. I can't bear to see my dear ones in painMonkey Icons

7. Family chapter!!!!! Monkey WinksWhy you told me that?? Now I am going to spam the thread as well as your scrap Monkey Winks Cici

8.i knew you wouldn't listen Monkey Winks

babyhumz

seshatree IF-Dazzler
seshatree
seshatree

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
nice..continue soon...

babyhumz

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by babyhumz

Monkey Emoticons

"Mrs Raizarda I think it would be best if you stayed." He saidMonkey Emoticon (I love this doctor Monkey Emoticonsonly bcos he's bring both together?? you jokesbefore I moved away from Arnav.What??? She moved away?????????????? undefined I am going to kill Khushi Monkey WinksMonkey Winks where's my knife?? Monkey Winks  Found it Monkey WinkMonkey Wink. Khushi now it's up to you whether you wanna live or not??? Monkey Icon 1. whatShocked Shocked Shocked Shockedmy poor khushi doesnt she have enough enemies after her put the drill down (its not a knife)

'The family was back together once again' she thought. Yes they are back.  And now you can't do anything. Monkey Icons Yoyo and if you try to do anything then I am going to kill you also. Monkey Emoticons 2. ALSO?? who else have you killed crazy women???

His baby, his son, his strength. "Ashvath"  what's the meaning of the name?? Monkey Emoticons3. meants 'strength!' his strength

Wow. The baby talk. I just loved it. Monkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey Icon 4.thank goodness you love someone! in this story 

Ashvath is so cute. He is even cuter than Sam. Monkey IconMonkey IconNo Sam is more cute. Now I am confused.  Monkey Icons Monkey IconsWill have to think later. Monkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons5. Sam is cuter full stop no arguments there... i love sammy 

Why Khushi ran away from there???? Monkey Icons Poor Arnav Monkey IconsMonkey Icons 6. you always only see Arnav's pain dnt you??LOL 

This time I won't tell you update soon. Monkey Emoticon coz I will become more confused. Monkey WinksROFL 7. you sure!!! i think you will like the next chpater... family chapter

The next part is not for you. Don't you dare to read it.  Monkey Icons Yoyo 8. yh like im going to listen to thatLOL LOL 

1. I am not her enemy. Monkey Icons I am just threatening her Monkey Icon Cicithats not good And that's not a knife, it's a drill machine Monkey Icons.. But mohit had told it's a knifeMonkey Icons  its a electric saw see 
mohit taught you the wrong thing 

2.i am planning to kill Khushi nah Monkey Emoticons. Me crazy women??? Shocked I am a girl not womanMonkey Iconyou an adult now your women! accept it LOL

3. thanks for telling Monkey Emoticonsdont say thanks

4. I always love babies. Monkey Icons CiciI have already adopted two babies here ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL poor babies have a mother like you and now I am planning to adopt in real life also ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL. Shocked poor child!!! your not even ready to accept your a women yet LOLBut mom won't allow right nowOuch. thank goodness that saved the kids LOLI have to wait for some more years and then I will adopt babies. Monkey IconsMonkey Iconshow many you planning to adopt Wink 

5.Ok. Sam is cuter Monkey Emoticonsyay! that final now 

6. What do u mean by that??Monkey Winks I see everyone's pain damn it. I can't bear to see my dear ones in painMonkey Icons awww i know but ASR's pain is worst for you 

7. Family chapter!!!!! Monkey Winksexcited i see Why you told me that?? Now I am going to spam the thread as well as your scrap Monkey Winks Cicii didnt realy think this through did i?? ohh no sorry thread your dead till im bothered to type 

8.i knew you wouldn't listen Monkey Winksthats why you wrote it Tongue

CrazyDollAnandi

---Sonia--- IF-Dazzler
---Sonia---
---Sonia---

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
read the story and l love it
Arnav loves Khushi so much and l really want to know what has happen on the past... 

babyhumz

love.piyali IF-Dazzler
love.piyali
love.piyali

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Jus awesome...Ashvath is so cute...loved him...

babyhumz

Go to top