Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Bring Him back Ch17 - page 125 COMPLETE (Page 41)

Rasa23 Goldie
Rasa23
Rasa23

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Mind blowing! Keep it up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumz

sanluvug IF-Dazzler
sanluvug
sanluvug

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
amazing part..
when arnav opened his eyes,his eyes searched ony for kushi never left her sight..beautiful..
baby is so sweet..nice name ashvath..
felt bad for kushi...
thanks for pm

babyhumz

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

it worked then i'm ressing 

---edited---

first to like and first to comment 

"I should have known you were here. Only your heart beat can bring me back." This words just make home in my heart, only she can bring him back Hearthome in your heart??? your hear is for someone elseLOL

There was a shine in his eyes, a curve on his lips, his face now glowing with l... love, he felt a feeling like love after such a long time, a feeling that he can feel just when she is around him you completed her sentence perfectly 

Was I not standing next to him a minute ago?' I thought. But now the difference was he was back. Yup first it was simply to stay with him because his eyes full of love was not looking at you, they were not able to penetrate your heart, which now is happening Day Dreaminghow did you read her inner feelings so perfectly 

His words were passing into my mind but if they remained there I wasn't quite sure. You ears were on something else just like your heart, your ears were listening to his heart beats when your heart was beeting fast do to the proximityShockeddid you really just say that?? your so loved up after this chapterLOL

My heart was more concern on the soft touch on my hand, the smile that now dazzled his face. My heart beat that had suddenly increased with every step I had taken towards him was now beating out of control.  there is still love between the two, of course its Arnav and khushi I hope they solve their misunderstanding soonwa and come together one again, whats the fun in that???and show to all that skankes that they are still together even after their dirty games  tha i will do!!!

But it was of no use as his eyes just passed her and went to the one women she hated Me! Nothing good had happened since the moment he woke up she wanted to scream and shout at that moment but knew it was the wrong time. She would do something about all this later.  love this lines this show that he loves her and not that bitch of sheetal, like he'll ever love sheetal LOL what this woman is thinking to do i hope all her plans flopped i not going to let any of her plans work.. my couple have seen enough hardship 

OMG the flashback was simply amazing i loved it too too much Humi none, i mean none, have ever give this meaning for chosing a name with the latter A, you are the first one, and when i say think i mean it, i have read a lot but didn't find something like this, and i simply loved the meaning of why she wanted him to name their baby with the latter A, you are really superb Shocked Shocked Shocked ShockedOMG i LOVE YOU!!!! sooo much you know when i read this message of your i was really upset the night before... i read an old FF and it had a scene like UC and i was so upset.. you made me smile i love you preet!!!!  
and by the way made that up on the spot... i had avoided writing this chapter before bcos i didnt know why i would choose that nameLOL

The scene when the baby was simply too much toching yaarHeartKhushi to kya koi bhi rhone lag jata, my eyes too let fall few drops Embarrassed watShocked really???1 im shockedi made my sister cry after so long

I simply loved the way he asked if she was his mamma and I was loving even more the way he was trying to make Arnav understand why she should be is mamma, it was like he was convicing Arnav that of the effect that Khushi was his mamma, as the proof was all on his side. I already fall in love with this baby my ashvath has his first fan!! i cant belive you loved that scene you know how nervous i was about it... didnt realize he is convincing his own dad who his mum is LOL

"Di what do I tell him? What should he tell him? How do I explain to him who I am? That there's no fault of his in this. But it all began when he came. It all finished when he came." I said to Anjali in between my sobs. So they got separated when the baby was born,yep!!! now i really want to know what the othes did to separate them Angry  Angry Angry Ask sheetal 

MIND BLOWING UPDATE Clap  Clap Clap Clap Star  Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star

LOVED IT TOO THE CORE      

thank you sooo much i cant believe you loved this chapter

CrazyDollAnandi

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

my spamming skills are not like Aruna's ROFL 
I know what i'm doing Wink

LOL LOL LOL i know that your good!!!!!

CrazyDollAnandi

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shree.Nanda

yaar this is beautiful Mwah!!!

but y so much pain n mysteryCryCryof course after all it my storyWink 

awww... the baby is so sweetreally why does everyone love him??/Confused

shit-all, did i tell u before i HATE herAngryAngry, i guess i had LOLyou did tell me you hate all. your going to have to till the end of the storyLOL
*in ur face miss bit(hy shit-all* why mess with shreeROFL

y she ran away?Shocked n cried so much?Broken HeartCryshe will go back to him dnt worry! after all she has to take care of himWink

flashback was awesomeDancingYay

n baby is so smart, just like my ASRCoolWink
now thats wat i call like father like sonApproveLOLomg!!! so true!! smart baby smart dad... smart mum??? lets wait and see 

mwahz humi darling

love u n arshi n ASR love you!!!!! 

cont. asapWink
ROFLyour joking right you know how lazy i get with this story 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_Darcy_17CrazyDollAnandi

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pancakes

res

it was a beautiful update thank you!!!
i loved that when arnav said"I should have known you were here. Only your heart beat can bring me back."
im such a emotional writer Tongue
and the boy is cute, so he didnt knew about his mother how sad, i bet arnav family is behind this separation who else??? but yes they re behind it

and sheetal i just hate her why cant leave them alone. and i just imagined sheetal expression when she saw arshi together and it would be awesomeyay!!! you imagined it me happy now

so they were seprated when the baby was born but whytell you soon!
update soon
will try

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ara_000

dis is a dam good update Clap THANK YOU
"I should have known you were here. Only your
heart beat can bring me back."
- these lines r simply amazing...i was reading these lines nd trust me i am in awww Day Dreamingi love when you go all aww...so cute!
this line holds sooo much of meaning in it...really???
LOVE is reflecting wit each nd evry word of dis line...
This line singnifies TRUE LOVE...faith in sumone's love...power in sumone's love to bring sumone back from death bed...not that is some meaning you have given yo the line...Shocked i love it!!! so much you gave a in depth review to my line
Thumbs up for u humz Thumbs Up thank you
arnav's reaction aftr seeing khushi is simply adorable as if he was longing to see her nly nd now wen she is her he can live his whole life by looking at her...im so happy that you liked that!!
Khushi's emotions nd inner thoughts aftr seeing arnav alive in front of him nd knwing fat now she has to take care of him is simply beautifully written...YAY!!
She heart beats nd her love has increased in these years md still now his smile nd his eyes make her heart race faster...our Arnav and khushi are always like that
sheetal,a perfct bi*ch Angry
i practically loathe her...i desperately want her plans to flop...!
Arrrghhh Angry let her plans start first then i'll make them flopLOL
nd i knw as now arnav is here he will nver ever let khushi leave him...lets just hope thats the case
His one mere touch nd khushi's every slf control is shattered...so romantic!!Wink
LOVE,they r bounded to each other wit LOVE... LOVE and maybe more???
The scene wit the baby is simply adorable...a lump was forming in my throat while i was reading dat part...ohh im sorry! but you liked itso its good
His words r way too cute nd the way he was talking nd trying to eshtablish dat khushi is hos mom is simply adorable...yay!!!!
Last part where khushi said to anji dat she really did not how to xplain the kid about her rltnship wit him is heartbreaking...nd khushi's words showed dat arnav nd she got seprated wit hsi birth...
Arghhh i want to knw d reason of their sepration now...you'll know soon me promise sooon!
Nd one thing one must say dat u ahve given a solid reason of naming ARSHI's son wit the initial as ''A''...Dancingim going to dnace at that
Loved the chappy humz...!
Its mindblowing...thank you!!!
I love every bits of it Heart

i realized that with you long review!!! LOL

CrazyDollAnandi

nazifa Goldie
nazifa
nazifa

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
awesomee!!!