Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Bring Him back Ch17 - page 125 COMPLETE (Page 38)

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 151 member(s) liked the above post:

bertanaviabhihoneyboney1suganya91reena1146divyyasreemad-o-watKiakhatiyanKMB-MSKneena2000Rita27Sarun_Crazer112PaaruSBbutterfly_20HemaSuryanzmonicaAnshiairama1seemaaryanjazzy308raniii2gurukhushMONAKARANbhambarisunshineswirlnaj84anu41982ridz_27crazygurlowinruvnikesar11cutie13..Zahra..rsingh0103TinkJianeel123rakhee12Anu179anamika00pallavisarkarpiyushitessyranishruthiruchsjbluedaybrinnygmhatcherjtammareddyArchu61Devilwayssskaug25saj111crazzychipslibranangeltokyoarishuarishidevasahayamAplihspkanchanFrozen_Anathinkggreencosminatinkleby..Sri..sd..lg..sadia98...Champ...brishti84mit0905Arilipnissoaksujishreya09smileysmitaani16SAM32anonyasrchemistry9anamnoorprabha75lovespellwafa.Mshils28cindistanimran78crazyaddictionmsmarplesaavan_loverjeya0301-fullmoon-sweetanu2314sagarpatadiaAsmara.pari_goyalsweet-fairyongongongmarch2011love.piyalihira2050seshatreeHina69anjusr06kaur94arshiadvayN0306sanny-beautifulSamyxxmomoahmdravalisharma06jessjazzsanluvugKtotheMluvbugkushiarnav1smatkshubhangi..Prii1994..shalbinadiafarjanaArshika_arshiPinky.Raizadamahrusweetyvarsha2KDnisha_mehtahira_arniezafishiv456daisydee425mrk-1anu1017hajrflowers4u-Cheeni-mandy15ChitraFMrs_Darcy_17amaiadiyadivyaseeta_naipslaksh65ranogillBarun_Addicthoney-sweetypup03rulamaPreet.Kc-Roshini-sunitikapoorMeenuCrazyPandaCrazyDollAnandiRajiSobtian

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
it worked then i'm ressing 

---edited---

first to like and first to comment 

"I should have known you were here. Only your heart beat can bring me back." This words just make home in my heart, only she can bring him back Heart

There was a shine in his eyes, a curve on his lips, his face now glowing with l... love, he felt a feeling like love after such a long time, a feeling that he can feel just when she is around him 

Was I not standing next to him a minute ago?' I thought. But now the difference was he was back. Yup first it was simply to stay with him because his eyes full of love was not looking at you, they were not able to penetrate your heart, which now is happening Day Dreaming

His words were passing into my mind but if they remained there I wasn't quite sure. You ears were on something else just like your heart, your ears were listening to his heart beats when your heart was beeting fast do to the proximity

My heart was more concern on the soft touch on my hand, the smile that now dazzled his face. My heart beat that had suddenly increased with every step I had taken towards him was now beating out of control.  there is still love between the two, I hope they solve their misunderstanding soonwa and come together one again, and show to all that skankes that they are still together even after their dirty games 

But it was of no use as his eyes just passed her and went to the one women she hated Me! Nothing good had happened since the moment he woke up she wanted to scream and shout at that moment but knew it was the wrong time. She would do something about all this later.  love this lines this show that he loves her and not that bitch of sheetal, what this woman is thinking to do i hope all her plans flopped 

OMG the flashback was simply amazing i loved it too too much Humi none, i mean none, have ever give this meaning for chosing a name with the latter A, you are the first one, and when i say think i mean it, i have read a lot but didn't find something like this, and i simply loved the meaning of why she wanted him to name their baby with the latter A, you are really superb 

The scene when the baby was simply too much toching yaarHeartKhushi to kya koi bhi rhone lag jata, my eyes too let fall few drops Embarrassed

I simply loved the way he asked if she was his mamma and I was loving even more the way he was trying to make Arnav understand why she should be is mamma, it was like he was convicing Arnav that of the effect that Khushi was his mamma, as the proof was all on his side. I already fall in love with this baby 

"Di what do I tell him? What should he tell him? How do I explain to him who I am? That there's no fault of his in this. But it all began when he came. It all finished when he came." I said to Anjali in between my sobs. So they got separated when the baby was born, now i really want to know what the othes did to separate them Angry  Angry Angry

MIND BLOWING UPDATE Clap  Clap Clap Clap Star  Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star

LOVED IT TOO THE CORE      

Edited by HK90 - 29 May 2013 at 4:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61jeya0301babyhumzMrs_Darcy_17Barun_AddictCrazyDollAnandi

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
my spamming skills are not like Aruna's ROFL 
I know what i'm doing Wink

Edited by HK90 - 29 May 2013 at 2:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumzMrs_Darcy_17Barun_AddictCrazyDollAnandi

Minahil96 Goldie
Minahil96
Minahil96

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
awesome!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumz

Mrs_Darcy_17 IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs_Darcy_17
Mrs_Darcy_17

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
yaar this is beautiful

but y so much pain n mysteryCryCry

awww... the baby is so sweet

shit-all, did i tell u before i HATE herAngryAngry, i guess i had LOL
*in ur face miss bit(hy shit-all*

y she ran away?Shocked n cried so much?Broken HeartCry

flashback was awesome

n baby is so smart, just like my ASRCoolWink
now thats wat i call like father like sonApproveLOL

mwahz humi darling

love u n arshi n ASR

cont. asapWink

babyhumzPreet.KcBarun_AddictCrazyDollAnandi

pancakes IF-Rockerz
pancakes
pancakes

Assiduous CC Captain

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
res

it was a beautiful update
i loved that when arnav said"I should have known you were here. Only your heart beat can bring me back."

and the boy is cute, so he didnt knew about his mother how sad, i bet arnav family is behind this separation

and sheetal i just hate her why cant leave them alone. and i just imagined sheetal expression when she saw arshi together and it would be awesome

so they were seprated when the baby was born but why
update soon

Edited by pancakes - 31 May 2013 at 1:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumzPreet.KcBarun_Addict

ara_000 IF-Stunnerz
ara_000
ara_000

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
dis is a dam good update Clap
"I should have known you were here. Only your
heart beat can bring me back."
- these lines r simply amazing...i was reading these lines nd trust me i am in awww Day Dreaming
this line holds sooo much of meaning in it...
LOVE is reflecting wit each nd evry word of dis line...
This line singnifies TRUE LOVE...faith in sumone's love...power in sumone's love to bring sumone back from death bed...
Thumbs up for u humz Thumbs Up
arnav's reaction aftr seeing khushi is simply adorable as if he was longing to see her nly nd now wen she is her he can live his whole life by looking at her...
Khushi's emotions nd inner thoughts aftr seeing arnav alive in front of him nd knwing fat now she has to take care of him is simply beautifully written...
She heart beats nd her love has increased in these years md still now his smile nd his eyes make her heart race faster...
sheetal,a perfct bi*ch Angry
i practically loathe her...i desperately want her plans to flop...!
Arrrghhh Angry
nd i knw as now arnav is here he will nver ever let khushi leave him...
His one mere touch nd khushi's every slf control is shattered...
LOVE,they r bounded to each other wit LOVE...
The scene wit the baby is simply adorable...a lump was forming in my throat while i was reading dat part...
His words r way too cute nd the way he was talking nd trying to eshtablish dat khushi is hos mom is simply adorable...
Last part where khushi said to anji dat she really did not how to xplain the kid about her rltnship wit him is heartbreaking...nd khushi's words showed dat arnav nd she got seprated wit hsi birth...
Arghhh i want to knw d reason of their sepration now...
Nd one thing one must say dat u ahve given a solid reason of naming ARSHI's son wit the initial as ''A''...
Loved the chappy humz...!
Its mindblowing...
I love every bits of it Heart

babyhumzPreet.KcBarun_AddictCrazyDollAnandi

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Her Heartbeat bring him back bring his heartbeat back bring his soul back 
most importantly bring his life back 
what happen when their son is born Ashvath nice name