Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Bring Him back Ch17 - page 125 COMPLETE (Page 35)

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

res
--edited--
well to start with i loved the starting aye hai 
the flashback was so cute  now me dancing 
the update was really nice  YAY!!!
u have made me really curiousWink am eagerly waiting how the story goesBig smile story will unveil itself soon 
the precap is also interesting more mystory 
chalo time for me to disappearbye bye!!! 
but am waiting for the updateEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet.Kc

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
that story making me moer curious than ever..the child sheetal the family the hatred..all
but one thing I loved most is the sentence arnav said...loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumzPreet.Kc

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shree.Nanda

humi darling, first take ur regular doze of kissyLOL
mwahzz!!!start with mi kissy 

now for the update i'll give u:-

MWAHZZ!!!!!!!! and a bigger one woow 
n mouth watery 
n yummm

loved the update no thank you so instead a kiss Mwah

it was superb
fantastic
freaking awesome
.mwah
.mwah 
.mwah
all these words r not enough

in short i'm in love with this update again you made me speechless 

n hey did i just see a thanks note on the topAngryAngry
is this why i help u?Angry
katti!!Angry
aww soo cute 
okay no more thank yous 
okay, i forgive u this tym, but not next tym, wanna thank me, gimme hugs n kissy insteadWinkLOLhow about i  give you both 

awww... the flashback was so so so cute n naughtyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthat was not naughty LOL but i love that one sooo much 

the baby is a cutie pieBig smileBig smile like youLOL 

yipee!!!!!!!!! my ASR is backBig smilePartyDancing couldn't keep him away from you for long 

shit-all TongueTongueTongueTongueDead 
arshi hain rahi pyaar ke
duniya jale to jaleLOLLOLtheres more jaling to come.. after all who wouldnt be of our arshiLOL

awwwie... 1st dialogue of ASR n i'm flat on him AGAINBlushing brought him back in style just like you like it 
mwahz! ASR, love u hawtieWinkEmbarrassed

wat da...ShockedShocked
sweetie baby din't know who his mommy is???ShockedCryCry more mystery in that too.

koi na mommy is back baby Wink how do you know? 

cont. soon humi darling i'll tryROFL

love u itna saaraHugi love you more!!!! 

gift for u humi, imagine arnie seeing this Wink:- eyes burning how can anyone stare at that for long... you can guess why there burningWink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_Darcy_17Preet.Kc

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ara_000

ok now sooo many questions r popping in my mind...and they will continueLOL LOL 
first d baby does not knw dat khushi is his mom...thats where the mystery is Wink
second the baby is calling arnav papa den who is his mom?
i mean wat has he been told abt his mom?????
ok humz i nees the answer of thesae questions... whats the fun if i tell you all nowWink
now cuming to d cahppy...
awww its lovely Clap Clap
the flashback -
its dam emotional yaar...arnav talking to his baby nd teasing khushi in d process is adorable...cant always make you cry... but it did make you all emotionalLOL 
i love it how u have penned down the emotions of both arnav nd khushi aftr they saw each other...arnav is simply d best hubby...i loveee him Monkey Emoticons I know you hate it but Thank you Mwah!!!
i love it how khushi got angry wit him as he was purposely ignoring her her attitude is also for her husband...nd i love it wen arnav actually tried to talk wit khushi she just asked him wit whom he is talkng...he is talking to her or their baby...
awww that simply way too cute...YA!! im dancing like crazy
so arnav is back...he had to come back he actually is back to his khushi nd he said it dat nly khushi's heart beats can bring him back to life...inspired by IPK Wink
this is true love...i pinned down true love Shocked Shocked Shocked  ShockedLOL 
i love the chappy humz...Yay!! dancing again
u already can figure it out by reading my commnt...that you loved it what more could i want Big smile
ok how many kissy should i give u for dis marvellous chappy??????? Shocked  mavellous?? dont spoil me with your comments.. my heart wil bust with love. 
loads of kisses humz...
u have simply nailed it up...Cry happy tear
each nd evry emotions have been have been written perfctly Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap now officailly speechless 
love u baby...  love you tooo Embarrassed
muaaah Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon  Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon  Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon  Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon  so much love woow.. love you sweety im so happy you love it.. im actually speechless at you comment. i hope that all my readers feel like you do...i love this comment Big smile

Preet.Kc

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

RES

---editing---

i wring this to say i'm the first to read and as emotions are too much 
i just want to say that i loved it too too much dammit 
okay the baby is Khushi's right Wink
not done yest full comment tomorrow going to write mine LOLLOLyou always stop me from commenting back 

---re-edited---

"Mami, mami is mama okay now?" He  asked with tears rolling down his face. What a cute scene, I simply Love Askhay, in the CS you said he love his Mama and Mami a lot and also . . .. i'm addind his cousin brother? Am I right? what can be hidden from you eyes

"He will be fine" I whispered to him while holding him in my embrace. Of course he will be fine, now that you come, and id he will taken away from these vultures, he will be even better. 
can she take him away??LOL LOL 

"You said he will be back once she's here. Why did I ever believe you?" Arjun said in anger looking directly at Vivan. Omg this Family is really too much it's getting on my narves Angry  Angry Angryyou always find someone to hate im my stories agar Vivan ne kaha hai he will be okay than it mean he will Angry  Angrypreet is getting mad!! but supports my vivan

"Your Bhai is with you Khushi." He said in a low voice. Words I had heard him say many times before. Word that were from his heart. He was always more than a brother to me. Since I meet him and Anjali they had been my family with my Husband My world. I shut my eyes for a second not letting anyone see my emotions. This scene was simply to touching, I love that Anjali and Vivan love really too much Khushi and that they have full faith in her,  someone has to be on her side... an wat better bond the siblings I love that Vivan consider her as his sister, really a cute gessture. 

The flashback was really touching, they were really tauching to their nani Crythe only good adult i could of had i killed of im so evil... but that will lead to something. 

I love the Scene where Aakash come to take Khushi's signature and make understand to them that only she is the MD and only she can sign it. Aakash has attitude im my story. LOL

Omg Khushi was in london that means the scene in the prologue was in London roght? RIGHT!!! 

The scene with the baby was too much lovely and cute, i adore that part really? im shocked 

"I think she needs to be taught a lesson" Antika stared at the door. Angry Angry Angry how dare she, i'm damn sure they did something, they created this mass, i'm super sure about it Angry Angry of course they did there pure evil but what? keep thinking but i think now it's their turn to learn a lesson no i have to think about this D'oh

Preet.Kc

Kritianya IF-Dazzler
Kritianya
Kritianya

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
nice part
so arnav is back
hope ab arhi ki life ki misunderstandings dur hogi

babyhumz

taani16 Goldie
taani16
taani16

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
wow...
he's back...
awesome update...
loved it...

babyhumz

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
the flashback is so adorable 
What happen to them because of which Khushi left arnav and her son 
her only family 

Arnav still loves his wife
khushi still loves him but why she left 

she held her hand with her son on her husband heart to feel his heartbeat which only for her and for their family 

Why they are separated 

Edited by -LiveCrazily- - 19 May 2013 at 1:20pm

babyhumz

Go to top