Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Bring Him back Ch17 - page 125 COMPLETE (Page 34)

Mrs_Darcy_17 IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs_Darcy_17
Mrs_Darcy_17

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
humi darling, first take ur regular doze of kissyLOL
mwahzz!!!

now for the update i'll give u:-

MWAHZZ!!!!!!!!
n
n

loved the update

it was superb
fantastic
freaking awesome
all these words r not enough

in short i'm in love with this update

n hey did i just see a thanks note on the topAngryAngry
is this why i help u?Angry
katti!!Angry
okay, i forgive u this tym, but not next tym, wanna thank me, gimme hugs n kissy insteadWinkLOL

awww... the flashback was so so so cute n naughtyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the baby is a cutie pieBig smileBig smile

yipee!!!!!!!!! my ASR is backBig smilePartyDancing

shit-all TongueTongueTongueTongueDead
arshi hain rahi pyaar ke
duniya jale to jaleLOLLOL

awwwie... 1st dialogue of ASR n i'm flat on him AGAINBlushing
mwahz! ASR, love u hawtieWinkEmbarrassed

wat da...ShockedShocked
sweetie baby din't know who his mommy is???ShockedCryCry

koi na mommy is back baby Wink

cont. soon humi darling

love u itna saaraHug

gift for u humi, imagine arnie seeing this Wink:-

Edited by Shree.Nanda - 18 May 2013 at 10:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumzCrazyDollAnandi

..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
res Smile
hushniya Newbie
hushniya
hushniya

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i luv itClap i feel somehow the raizadaz'sDead separeted them and thats why the boy doesn't know kis his mum plzzz upd the next chapter soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumz

ara_000 IF-Stunnerz
ara_000
ara_000

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
ok now sooo many questions r popping in my mind...
first d baby does not knw dat khushi is his mom...
second the baby is calling arnav papa den who is his mom?
i mean wat has he been told abt his mom?????
ok humz i nees the answer of thesae questions...
now cuming to d cahppy...
awww its lovely Clap Clap
the flashback -
its dam emotional yaar...arnav talking to his baby nd teasing khushi in d process is adorable...
i love it how u have penned down the emotions of both arnav nd khushi aftr they saw each other...arnav is simply d best hubby...i loveee him Monkey Emoticons
i love it how khushi got angry wit him as he was purposely ignoring her...nd i love it wen arnav actually tried to talk wit khushi she just asked him wit whom he is talkng...he is talking to her or their baby...
awww that simply way too cute...
so arnav is back...he actually is back to his khushi nd he said it dat nly khushi's heart beats can bring him back to life...
this is true love...
i love the chappy humz...
u already can figure it out by reading my commnt...
ok how many kissy should i give u for dis marvellous chappy???????
loads of kisses humz...
u have simply nailed it up...
each nd evry emotions have been have been written perfctly Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
love u baby...
muaaah Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon  Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon   Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon  Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon  Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon 

babyhumz

-MissBoiiVamp- IF-Rockerz
-MissBoiiVamp-
-MissBoiiVamp-

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Loved the Update!!! :''(
babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Monkey Emoticons

Papa?? ConfusedConfused aww im confusing you so much 

Flashback Monkey Winks you the first person i made cry... well in this update that isLOL 
Why after reading the flashbacks I feel like crying?  Monkey Icons because you know there a part and you dnt like seeing anyone elses pain 
The flashback is really cute. Arnav's talking with the baby is just adorable. Monkey Emoticons i loved that bit tooo 

The baby is so impatient to meet Arnav. But none is allowed in that room na. Then how the baby know that Arnav is his father?? and seems like he is very close to Arnav also. Confused. Monkey Winks keep thinking your going in the right direction.. you'll know his dad in next update. Wink

OMG. Arnav is back. Really?? Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winksbrought him back just for you so no more tears just dancing now 
Loved the update.
First I was crying and now dancing. Monkey IconsMonkey Iconsthats how i work!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile LOL LOL  i make you cry but smile tooo 

But now what will happen??
I mean what Khushi will do?? Monkey Icons aage aage dekho hota hai kya 

The baby didn't know that Khushi is his mom. Where he had been all these years?? Monkey Icons she was in london so where was he?? 

I am hell confused with this SS. LOLgood nothing will be clear till last chappy anyway but i know you dnt mind bcos you love the update. 
I should not say it but still try to update soon. Monkey Winks this time i willConfused

Love you Monkey Icon love you tooo Big smile

CrazyDollAnandi

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

reswa

---edited---

The flashback was simply amazing I loved it to the core, aye haiEmbarrassed i loved the way he talked to the baby, and that he took a leave from his job just for them, for the reason of his life. i  loved that flashback after i write it 
Humi I think this was the most emotional chapter that you hava ever wrote, to big of a compliments for me Embarrassed the scene with their  hands all entangled together was mind blowing. 
I loved the way the baby put their hands on his heart, it was damn cute and adorable. im going to say it THANK YOU

"My hand was right over his heart. I was touching heart. The one place that held his love for me. The one place I wished was just for me. The one place I wanted to rest my head right now. The one place I was too afraid to lose" This part make me actually crying Cry it was really emotional. LOL my sissy you cried at the same point i did... when re reading it. 

Wow i'm so happy he is back, i loved when he didn't replied to anyone but just said those words to her, the ASR entry he still loved her a lot and she too, the what happened to make her leave her husband and son. you will know soon Wink

I loved the way Vivian said that she brought him back just in one hour and I think yeh to hona hi tha, LOL LOL vivan is my guy with attitude to the family I already guessed that he was gonna be back soon when she heard the first "beep", ofcourse you did your my smart sister. he just need to listen her hear beaths, that scene was all thing together it was romantic, adorable, heart touching and paining. 

LOVED THE UPDATE TO THE CORE    
 huge smile on my face now.. arr my cheeks are hurting LOL
The precap is simply amazing, so the baby didn't know that Khushi is his mom, now i can't wait to read the next chapter and especially to know his name and to know how old thsi cute baby is. he has to be cute...Wink , and you find all babies cute! LOL

P.S. edited on page 20 Wink  running!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet.KcCrazyDollAnandi

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeya0301

Cute update...:) loved the way u used the heartbeat becomes one..:) u haven't choose any name fr the baby yet?? Will b waiting fr next one.. :) don't worry abt being late.. I don't mind waiting fr a beautiful update..:) thnk u again dear..:)

thank you!!!! chose to copy IPK in that scene well be inspired by it
i got a name but want Arnav to be the first one to say it 
thank you sooo much J that was sweet of you 

jeya0301

Go to top