Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Bring Him back Ch17 - page 125 COMPLETE (Page 20)

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by arnavkushi70

Monkey Emoticons

Sholly for showing my face late. i dont mind im sorry i forgot to replyCry
You are one of the reason too  LOLyes blame me after all you talk to me all day 
But Preet apu still didn't unres. you beat her 
Character Sketch
Arnav had done a mistake??? Monkey Icons he's not perfectLOL
Khushi seems to be a strong girl. Good Monkey Emoticons i like strong you strong tooo 
Arjun hates Khushi Monkey Icons that made you sad aww
Ankita also hates Khushi Monkey Winksthat made you stamp you cry 
Manoroma chichi also hates KhushiMonkey Iconthat made you stamp you feet LOL
Sheetal also hates Khushi. Who cares???
Then who love her damn it???????????????? Monkey IconWink Arnav &...
One question where's nani?? You told that Anjali & Arnav grew up with her. Monkey Iconswill tell you soon 
Chapter 2
Awww so cute flashback of Arshi Monkey Emoticons finally something you like 
Arnav in such a bad condition Monkey Icons he will be out soon i cant have him like that forever 
Bomb blasting ke bajase Arnav ka yeh haal hain?? yep!! bomb different right??
Why Khushi didn't go close to him????Monkey Icon patience!!! have a new charachter to be reviled still 
Humi apu kattiMonkey Emoticon really LOL why???
Ek toh itne sare mystery upar se Arnav ka yeh halat upar se itna chota update Monkey Icon Monkey Winks LOLok really sorry for short update will make next one longer.. you dnt like this mystery my FF has 10 times more LOLLOLLOL ask preet she does wat you doing now everyday LOL 
Khushi will take Arnav with her Monkey WinksMonkey IconsMonkey Emoticons you sure its abut Arnav 
It's not about Arnav Monkey Icons
Monkey Icons Monkey Icons Monkey Icons Monkey Icons Monkey Icons Monkey Icons

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjusr06 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
wow nice story..
y they both apart for past 2 yrs :(
pls do pm me frm next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

edited on page 16 and 17 Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumz IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

Analizing your charecters sketch 

Arnav loves two people and i think they are Arjali and Khushi, 
I alredy hate her in lows, i'm not saying his parents because you didn't said, why??
and i think they are not his parents and you know why because it's not possible marry at least in my culture your chacha's son or daughter so they are not related to Arnav and Anjali you know what i think that the business is Arnav's and his father actually is not his father and so his mom, at least this is waht i think. 
Wow Anjali and Vivan got married thanks to Arnav and he got married thanks to they help. 
I hate Sheetal and her parents Angry Angry  Angry
I simply love Akshey Hug

dammit i though i replied back to you for this part... i been running over what you told me about something you said i didn't even realize i made such an error in my characters.. guess what it was???

you sure there those two???Wink
did i not say there his parents hmmm 
tell you a secret i have only 50% of what is going on in this story rest is on the spot LOLLOL all the chappy planned but thats it 

all hate the inlaws and sheetal is the point... and you love aksheyWink
babyhumz IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

res for comment on update

The first flashback was simply amazing my heart goes fot that part, the hug scene amazing i felt like crying, don't sating he was going back to Army at least i felt so Embarrassedawww keep imagining it like that i love it!!!!! i need to type lessLOL
what this means "His eyes were shut it wasn't the first time I had seen his eyes closed but this time it wasn't the same it was painful" why she said saw, don't say that he had an accident even the past. tell you soon.. flash back LOL
So Arnav is in coma from a week right, al least Arman called her 1 week ago but now, and he is there a couse of a bomb, poor soul. 
You know this means they are not together from past 2 years and that means taht the thing that he was not able to fix is his marriage is his relationship with Khushi right? Big smilewhy challenge you? you are right!!! 
Loved this update it was superb Hug Hug  Hug Hug Hug thank you don't kill me for saying thank you like everyone else LOL
Who yelled "Khushi" when she fall on the floor after the phone convo with Aman, other mystery i think it was Anjali LOL tell you next chappy!!!!
The Precap is simply interesting so she is going to take him with her, wow taht means a lot of flashback right Winkyou sure shes talking about himLOL
Continue soonwa 
babyhumz IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 153 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged

i wring this to say i'm the first to read and as emotions are too much 
i just want to say that i loved it too too much dammit 
okay the baby is Khushi's right Wink
not done yest full comment tomorrow going to write mine LOLLOL

"Mami, mami is mama okay now?" He  asked with tears rolling down his face. What a cute scene, I simply Love Askhay, in the CS you said he love his Mama and Mami a lot and also . . .. i'm addind his cousin brother? Am I right? 

"He will be fine" I whispered to him while holding him in my embrace. Of course he will be fine, now that you come, and id he will taken away from these vultures, he will be even better. 

"You said he will be back once she's here. Why did I ever believe you?" Arjun said in anger looking directly at Vivan. Omg this Family is really too much it's getting on my narves Angry  Angry Angry agar Vivan ne kaha hai he will be okay than it mean he will Angry  Angry

"Your Bhai is with you Khushi." He said in a low voice. Words I had heard him say many times before. Word that were from his heart. He was always more than a brother to me. Since I meet him and Anjali they had been my family with my Husband My world. I shut my eyes for a second not letting anyone see my emotions. This scene was simply to touching, I love that Anjali and Vivan love really too much Khushi and that they have full faith in her,  I love that Vivan consider her as his sister, really a cute gessture. 

The flashback was really touching, they were really tauching to their nani Cry

I love the Scene where Aakash come to take Khushi's signature and make understand to them that only she is the MD and only she can sign it. 

Omg Khushi was in london that means the scene in the prologue was in London roght? 

The scene with the baby was too much lovely and cute, i adore that part 

"I think she needs to be taught a lesson" Antika stared at the door. Angry Angry Angry how dare she, i'm damn sure they did something, they created this mass, i'm super sure about it Angry Angry but i think now it's their turn to learn a lesson 

Edited by HK90 - 18 May 2013 at 7:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

i'm sorry Guruji but when i'm not sleepy no one can beat me  
i got the entire first page 

try next time maybe luck will help you 
yeah if i'm sleeping for sure 

Edited by HK90 - 01 May 2013 at 5:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top