Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Bring Him back Ch17 - page 125 COMPLETE (Page 15)

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.luvs.ASR

why is he in hospital and why everyone hate her...loved the update...no matter what happened in past...she is definitely going through a lot just like him...m excited to read more...is he in coma???

how did you know he's in coma ???ShockedShocked

i love you for seeing her pain tooo 

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

res
--edited--
*phew* atleast am on the first page
awesome starting di
khushi and arnav already married!!!
but i guess they are living separately...
now who can be that man????
di the prologue is super duper awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
now update quick
other wise am also a good spammer too
so quick-quick
oops...
1st chappy is already up!!!
*running to comment dere*

Thank goodness you got on the first page your luck i thought Preet will take the whole page 
married they are Wink
Thank You!!!! 
how many spammers have i got??? threatening me LOL
RUN!! RUN!!!  before i put up chappy 2 LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.crazzy4arshi.

.crazzy4arshi. IF-Rockerz
.crazzy4arshi.
.crazzy4arshi.

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babyhumz

res
--edited--
*phew* atleast am on the first page
awesome starting di
khushi and arnav already married!!!
but i guess they are living separately...
now who can be that man????
di the prologue is super duper awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
now update quick
other wise am also a good spammer too
so quick-quick
oops...
1st chappy is already up!!!
*running to comment dere*

Thank goodness you got on the first page your luck i thought Preet will take the whole page 
married they are Wink
Thank You!!!! 
how many spammers have i got??? threatening me LOL
RUN!! RUN!!!  before i put up chappy 2 LOL
already done
am really quick

babyhumz

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
preet diROFL
sorry humi di,butROFL
and dis is my resCool
--edited--
oh god!!!!!!!!! why did u stop?????????
it was getting interesting *pouts*
chacha and chachi aka manorma and manohar!!!! and they hate khushi
characters are really interesting di
please teach me how to write such interesting storiesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and mama and mami????wondering who that man and the lady is???
anyways di
move your pen actually your mouse and update soon
varna...
and pc di!!! really beautiful banner!!!
you are a champ

humi di!!! chalo go and update
coz am waiting

she is always to much!!! love her for it though LOL
ROFLwhy did i stop?? to pull you in 
was it really getting interesting im shocked! 
stop pouting my baby will update soon 
of course i'll teach you... its easy just have a few negative people... best way is looking at rude people around you
socho socho who is that lady.. i'll update tonight or tomo promise Big smile i have the update ready sitting in my word document i just have n't done character description yet LOL

.crazzy4arshi.

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Characters

Arnav Raizarda- The only son and heir to Raizarda Empire. The son of a billionaire but with a modest career that makes him spends a lot of time away from home. 29 year old army officer. Strong minded, hot headed, angry personality with all but the two people he Lives and cares for the ones who are his world. (Who? The story will reveal). With them he's fun loving and full of life. He only has one regret in his life. A mistake he has till date not been able to fix.

Khushi Arnav Raizarda- 28 years old. wife of the above they have been married for 4 years. She's calm, caring and full of life. Strong minded like her husband. Been away from her home for past 2 years. Before she left she had been managing Raizarda industry as both together own 60% shares of the company. 

In- laws

Mr Arjun Raizarda (Arnav's father) - Strode business man with extreme Anger. He has no pity for anyone and lives life with his own choices. He does not get on with his son. Never has as both the options on life are different. He hates Khushi since the day she entered the house. 

Mrs Antika Raizarda (Arnav's mother) - A women whose main priority is her social status. She lives for her kitty party's and parlors. She hates Khushi as she's not from a high class family.  

Monohar Raizarda (Chacha) - Arjun's younger brother. He's always lived in his brother's shadow with no problems. They live the same type of lifestyle. He to hate's Khushi as he wished to see his daughter in her place.    

Monarma Raizarda (Chachi) - She is like a sister to Antika sharing the same hobbies. Her biggest wish was to see her daughter marry Arnav whish did not happen which is why she hates Khushi.

Sheetal Raizarda- 27 year old  Monorma's daughter grown up in America. She hates culture and anything that binds her down. Trained by her mother how to live life to get what you want. Her mother's dream had become hers many years back. She hates Khushi with every bone in her body.

Anjali Sharma - 32 Arnav's sister. Both siblings grew up under the care of her nani as mother was more busy in kitty parties and father in business. She lives with her husband and son in Lucknow. Away from rest of the family who live in Delhi. 

Vivan Sharma - Anjali's Husband Criminal lawyer. A good friend of Arnav's who introduced the couple 8 years ago. Were married a year after meeting, away from the family. Arnav followed in his sister's footsteps running away and got married with Vivan help. 

Akshay Sharma - Anjali and Vivan's 6 year old son. He loves his mama mami more than anyone. As well as his... 

(i never give a proper picture for AmanLOL)

Aman -  Arnav's junior and his good friend. 

credit to the up loaders 

Edited by babyhumz - 21 April 2013 at 4:39pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91princessep13Rita27r112butterfly_20nimahajanbhambarisunshineswirlnaj84ArmiRidz4everKhushixoxocrazygurlshruthiruchsArchu61pallavisarkarTinkJiacutie13tokyotinklebythinkggreen..Sri..sd..lg..taani16shreya09niya55brishti84mit0905...Champ...Rasa23chemistry9saavan_lover-fullmoon-jeya0301lovespellwafa.Mshils28-Siaa-GoldenEyesarchminkarnavkhushi22anjusr06kaur94momoahmdSamyxxongongonghira2050kinjalcp87jessjazzSwaran13A.Hajnalsinceremeshalbi..Prii1994..varsha2KDnadiafarjanamahrusweetyISensedYouaaytdazzling_gloryzafihira_arnieChitraFMrs_Darcy_17seeta_naipsdiyadivyalaksh65ThanuAdityapup03-Roshini-Barun_AddictsunitikapoorPreet.Kc..Gunjan..honey-sweetyCrazyDollAnandiMeenuCrazyPandaara_000

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 163 member(s) liked the above post:

bertanaviabhishruti_raihoneyboney1shubhadaraneipkndFannaturallahopalongsuganya91shakshi12reena1146divyyasreeprincessep13murkalsunshaeyKiakhatiyansaidayayaknrpnrKMB-MSKneena2000Rita27r112mages1866PaaruSBsanayafan125butterfly_20HemaSuryacuppycake11mssujeethaaemanarshinimahajanirama1Anshiajazzy308raniii2seemaaryanMONAKARANridz_27gurukhushsangeethbalanaj84bhambarisunshineswirldanisharamasawmcrazygurlsravanthi93KhushixoxoArmiRidz4everTinkJianeel123cutie13nanz_2211shalinikanagupallavisarkarpiyushisaj111brinnylOVENIshruthiruchstracy1191serina087sskaug25Anu179andru_sksimraaannarmathabiju21lovebadhantokyokamtokdinbea_rom123carterBeautiful_DeviltinklebyAplihs..Sri..sd..lg..sadia98Savera84brishti84mit0905...Champ...ankitabaranHuleygirlArilipshafqee80shreya09nissoanonyasrsmileysmitaani16SAM32Rasa23chemistry9imran78prabha75lovespellshils28jeya0301saavan_lovermsmarple-fullmoon-sagarpatadiacpervaizsweetanu2314march2011ongongonglove.piyaliseshatreehira2050sanny-beautifulN0306momoahmdRishita.SIholicSamyxxjessjazzSwaran13anjusr06kaur94sanluvugKtotheMsinceremeA.Hajnalkushiarnav1kshubhangiILoveFFluvbugsmatshalbi_Chaverah_..Prii1994..mahrusweetyPinky.Raizadamissmkzariya123varsha2KDnisha_mehtadaisydee425ISensedYouaaytpixi_nightingal.crazzy4arshi.zafihira_arniemrk-1suwindazzling_glory-afsha-flowers4uThanuAdityaChitraFlaksh65diyadivyaseeta_naipsamaia-Roshini-pup03sunitikapoorMrs_Darcy_17ranogill..Gunjan..honey-sweetyara_000DownhillRajiSobtian

.crazzy4arshi. IF-Rockerz
.crazzy4arshi.
.crazzy4arshi.

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
resWink
Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
res

---edited---

Analizing your charecters sketch 

Arnav loves two people and i think they are Arjali and Khushi, 
I alredy hate her in lows, i'm not saying his parents because you didn't said, why??
and i think they are not his parents and you know why because it's not possible marry at least in my culture your chacha's son or daughter so they are not related to Arnav and Anjali you know what i think that the business is Arnav's and his father actually is not his father and so his mom, at least this is waht i think. 
Wow Anjali and Vivan got married thanks to Arnav and he got married thanks to they help. 
I hate Sheetal and her parents Angry Angry  Angry
I simply love Akshey Hug

Edited by HK90 - 27 April 2013 at 1:36pm

babyhumz

Go to top