Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Bring Him back Ch17 - page 125 COMPLETE (Page 10)

Mrs_Darcy_17 IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs_Darcy_17
Mrs_Darcy_17

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
gr8 start humz

but sweety i have 1 confusion, y isn't the family allowed in??ConfusedConfused

awww... strong, independent khushi is wat i love!!!!!ClapClapClap

my arnie baby is fighting for life CryCryCryCry

grrr... y do chacha, chachi n shit-all hate mt sweety??AngryAngry

was the lady anji??Smile n guy shyam??ShockedShocked

awww... aki baby, ur mamu will b fyn soon, mwahz!!!!!

[this reminds me to give the pending kissy to my humi darling LOL, mwahz!!!!]

loved the banner PC, its amazing!!!!!!!!

cont. soon babesWink

with love,
shree

P.S.- have a good news for u, will give it in UC update's cmnt WinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumzPreet.Kc

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

res

---edited---

what was this Shocked i didn't get anything Confused
just kidding LOL 
but yaar you said just one name Shocked have you learn this think from me Wink i also did this with Faith ROFL 
come stop blabbering and coming to the update 
Manorama and Mohar are chacha chachi and they didn't like Khushi and Sheetal also, and then i don't like them Angry Angry 
you know from this chapter it sound that Khushi was and still is a stong girl a very stong one, is she like ASR, i mean i wrote my desting and all wali Khushi. 
They said that she gave pain to him Confused Confused is that possible to make Arnav suffert till this poin ke woh hopistal me baarti ho jaye, nope something else happened, but what yaar tune tho koy clue bhi nahi diya Angry why are you trying to make bartha whit my brain, koi bengan nahi mila kya Ouch 
the one name that you said was Aaskey, who maybe is Anjali's baby but uska husband kon hai, don't say Shayam Kamina ROFL okay okay i will not bash your characters. 
Thanks for the pm that you didn't send till now LOL

yh right like that brain of your will not get anything...LOL
i jus wrote that chapter when procrastinating i didnt realize it was just like wat you did.. oh yh that reminds me i have half you review let for faithAngry i didnt tell you how i felt about that...  your making me blab like you 
look more characters with names.. all the evil characters LOL
khushi is a bit like ASR but not that line! why she is like ASR Wink character description which i cant be bothered to finish LOL
did she really give pain? is the real question 
LOLi did give a clue it was just really impossible to get LOL i love eatin g your brain ROFL

who's her husband again character description LOL

yeh about the pm! dnt complain yh i messaged you before anyone else... didnt send you one.. bcos it was Unpredictable... so though why babared you with more pms LOL you already have 66 LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet.Kc

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

res for my long wala note you no that i need more that one post 

--edited--

here is my hypothesis 

okay Arnav will never and ever commit sucide, yaar ASR ke image ko suit nahi karta, so no sucide, no accident, then my question is what the hell those officers where doing outside the ICU, was Arnav in the army, or was he an agent Confused Confused bohot sara confusion hai yaar LOL LOL 
now you didn't even entroduced the to people who entered with Khushi, who are they, i think Payal and Aakash. 
And who was the girl that stopped chachi saying anithing futher i think she was Anjali Big smile
okay abb mera dimag pak gaya hai yaar no hypothesis 
one more question why the family can't enter the ICU and Khushi can Confused Confused 

LOLyour right no suicide ShockedShockedShocked Shocked ShockedShockedShocked ShockedShockedShocked he is in the army!!! rest character descriptionLOL 
women me going to hit you... she said it was her father in law... wat happened to you?? to much thinking i think no good for your brain 
Big smile you say anjali Clap yeppp brain still working LOL will reveal that in chappy 3  this slow story LOL nest chappy she enters the room 
babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged

i'm hell angry that i'm  not first so this page is gonna be mine you missed out on the first chapter LOL

but i can say i didn't let anyone alse to came here 

one method not working you try another 

it was hard to res all this post thanks to my best enemie the error message but it did it  tum  dono ki abhi tak nahi bani

i'm the best, i'm the best 

Love you Humi and also the update too too much  i love you tooo dammit!!! thank you!!!! 

And don't you dare say this story is like other because it not i read a lot and you alredy now ho much I read  but this is different and plus when my sister is writing how can it be not different  so go for it i love the mystery till now 

just start if full of mystery then you will clock on LOL but thank you!!! sooo much mwah mwah mwah 

Edited by babyhumz - 18 April 2013 at 11:54am

Preet.Kc

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babyhumz

res

---edited---

what was this Shocked i didn't get anything Confused
just kidding LOL 
but yaar you said just one name Shocked have you learn this thing from me Wink i also did this with Faith ROFL 
come stop blabbering and coming to the update 
Manorama and Mohar are chacha chachi and they didn't like Khushi and Sheetal also, and then i don't like them Angry Angry 
you know from this chapter it sound that Khushi was and still is a stong girl a very stong one, is she like ASR, i mean i wrote my desting and all wali Khushi. 
They said that she gave pain to him Confused Confused is that possible to make Arnav suffert till this poin ke woh hopistal me baarti ho jaye, nope something else happened, but what yaar tune tho koy clue bhi nahi diya Angry why are you trying to make bartha whit my brain, koi bengan nahi mila kya Ouch 
the one name that you said was Aaskey, who maybe is Anjali's baby but uska husband kon hai, don't say Shayam Kamina ROFL okay okay i will not bash your characters. 
Thanks for the pm that you didn't send till now LOL

yh right like that brain of your will not get anything...LOL
i jus wrote that chapter when procrastinating i didnt realize it was just like wat you did.. oh yh that reminds me i have half you review let for faithAngry i didnt tell you how i felt about that...  your making me blab like you 
look more characters with names.. all the evil characters LOL
khushi is a bit like ASR but not that line! why she is like ASR Wink character description which i cant be bothered to finish LOL
did she really give pain? is the real question 
LOLi did give a clue it was just really impossible to get LOL i love eatin g your brain ROFL

who's her husband again character description LOL

yeh about the pm! dnt complain yh i messaged you before anyone else... didnt send you one.. bcos it was Unpredictable... so though why babared you with more pms LOL you already have 66 LOL

don'r take sterss comment when ever you want Wink
I think this SS have a lot of evil characters, i think tum iss me story me sari kasar nikal ne vali hai related to evil characters, because you didn't add on in your FF so adding al here ROFL 
she didn't gave pain that was obvious yaar, in fact there was a woman who was seeing her with compassion Cry one line is still ringing in my ears, she became the Khushi she was before  Confused that means she was like a pattar dil danm i'm really confusedConfused LOL
but now i have just 45 pms Embarrassed going to read some now Big smile

babyhumz

.crazzy4arshi. IF-Rockerz
.crazzy4arshi.
.crazzy4arshi.

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
preet diROFL
sorry humi di,butROFL
and dis is my resCool
--edited--
oh god!!!!!!!!! why did u stop?????????
it was getting interesting *pouts*
chacha and chachi aka manorma and manohar!!!! and they hate khushi
characters are really interesting di
please teach me how to write such interesting storiesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and mama and mami????wondering who that man and the lady is???
anyways di
move your pen actually your mouse and update soon
varna...
and pc di!!! really beautiful banner!!!
you are a champ

humi di!!! chalo go and update
coz am waiting

Edited by .crazzy4arshi. - 21 April 2013 at 9:17am

babyhumz

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babyhumz

res for my long wala note you no that i need more that one post 

--edited--

here is my hypothesis 

okay Arnav will never and ever commit sucide, yaar ASR ke image ko suit nahi karta, so no sucide, no accident, then my question is what the hell those officers where doing outside the ICU, was Arnav in the army, or was he an agent Confused Confused bohot sara confusion hai yaar LOL LOL 
now you didn't even entroduced the to people who entered with Khushi, who are they, i think Payal and Aakash. 
And who was the girl that stopped chachi saying anithing futher i think she was Anjali Big smile
okay abb mera dimag pak gaya hai yaar no hypothesis 
one more question why the family can't enter the ICU and Khushi can Confused Confused 

LOLyour right no suicide ShockedShockedShocked Shocked ShockedShockedShocked ShockedShockedShocked he is in the army!!! rest character descriptionLOL 
women me going to hit you... she said it was her father in law... wat happened to you?? to much thinking i think no good for your brain 
Big smile you say anjali Clap yeppp brain still working LOL will reveal that in chappy 3  this slow story LOL nest chappy she enters the room 

so he is in  the Army wow Shocked Shocked 
no i think after her father in low entered soneone alse so i thought like that 
why she said that Aakhey didn't know the people that entered behind her  Confused
babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha_mehta

Wonderful part.
So khushi is the confident business women and arnav is in the army.
Well kids are always right...and akshay is confident that his mama will be fine now that his mami is here.
Continue soon
you the second person to realize Arnav is from the army  well done Big smile 

he willbe up sooonWink

Go to top