Users

Frequent Posters

reenaraj thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome !!! awesome !!!! awesome !!!
loved the chappyy !!!
plzzz updt sooon plzzz ...
cant wait to read next ...
so will khushi come to know that ashu is their son in nxt chappyy ???!!!!
cant wait to read her reaction ...
updt sooon plzzz ...
waiting ...
waiting ...
waiting ...Edited by reenaraj - 10 years ago
kushigowda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
will khushi get to know that ashu is her son??
pkanchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
loved the story
brinny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WOW...U go Khushi👏
Khushi is on a roll
sanluvug thumbnail
superb update..
through that box kushi will came to know truth...what will she do after that...hope raizadas will get severe punishment from arhi for separating mother n son
loved it
aspatel2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very Nice FF
Cant wait for the next update.
pls update soon. 
anamnoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wat there in d box??
Loved d update
babyhumz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

note: 1) sorry no Ashvath in this chapter i know you all love him but this was important 

2) The bold it the letter 

Chapter 14- A letter once lost

My heart pumping faster than it ever had. A small part of knew this box would contained something that would shake my world. For the first time in my life I felt a cold breeze on my back, doing something I knew was right. My hand shivered as I brought the key to the peephole. My hand shifted and missed the hole a few times. I shut my eyes and tried to compose myself. The key slipped into the whole and clicked as I turned it. I opened my eyes and lifted the lid slightly only to drop it the next second.

The doorbell had rang and no one had bothered to answer it. I left the box where it was and strode towards the main door. I opened it only to see another unwanted face. He saree was wet and her hair damp.

"Um... May I get my things? And... My payment" Tanya Ashvath's nanny said. I just gave her a stern face then started walking after giving her a nod to follow. I opened the door to a dark room on the ground floor then indicated for her to step in. She hesitated for a second then took slow steps into the room. I shut the door once she was in then locked it. I was not going to let her go that easily. I didn't listened to her screams I just walked of back into the kitchen I had unfinished work to be done.

The box was still sat on the worktops. The lid slightly open with something white peeking out. The speed of my feet suddenly fastened I could not wait any longer. I popped the lid open and my eyes widened.

There was a white envelope a little tatty addressed to me.

MR KHUSHI ARNAV RAIZARDA

My London address was written on the bottom. I recognized the bad handwriting in a second. It was from Arnav, from my husband. 'But then way was it here? And why did Sheetal have the key?' I didn't let my head answer the questions. I just opened the already opened envelope. I pulled out the paper that seemed to have its ink smuggled purposely. I could still read his handwriting. After the years I had spent with him I could fill in the missing words myself. I took a big breath then began to read.

To My Dear Wife

I know your currently not in the state to see me. After what has happened this week I do not expect you to speak to me at this moment in time.

The words here were scratched over. Covered for my eyes not to see. I turned the paper over to see if the words had sunk through. In the whole sentence the only words I could make out were 'I LOVE YOU' he had said the words to me many times before. But hearing it now felt like water thrown on my burning heart.

This is the first and last letter I send you. I will not harasser you with calls nor any other other form of communication. After reading this you are free to make any decision you wish.

'What was left to decide?' I had chosen to leave let them be a family. One they couldn't be with me there.

Khushi there a few thing you must know. About what has happened this week, why I have been away from you when you had needed me more than ever before?

Tears had already started developing in my eyes. I had now guessed when the letter was written. The week I had left home, the week Ashvath was born, the week I had lost...

I needed to stay at the hospital I needed to know the truth. Khushi sit down because what I'm about to tell you will shock you.

I looked around me for a seat. His words seemed to hold an authority in them. I walked to the high stool and sat on it. Ever step I took towards that stool I felt my heart rate increase. My brain told me this held something that would change my life. My heart wished it wouldn't break the family we had come to be the last few days. I couldn't think of leaving them again.  I pulled some courage and continued to read.

The women lying on the bed who's face I know you would not have seen was Lavanya.

'Lavanya! My friend but how could she? she...'

Yes she did have cancer, I remember the time you had cried while telling me how you were about to lose your beloved friend. You had worked with her for many years you knew her better then anyone. Do you think she could have done what was shown to us?

She could have never cheated me' I answered the question he was asking. I remembered the day I had spent the night crying on his shoulder. How he had comforted me and given me strength.

Khushi you knew I had only met her once at the AR party. Then how was it possible that she could have been the mother to my child?

'Then what was going on?' I asked myself who was the mother? Whose child was Ashvath? Why was someone framing Lavanya? Questions that I had put to rest once again filled my mind.

I know there are many question running in your mind now. I too wanted them answered. Which is why I had stayed back at the hospital after you were discharged. Unfortunately I did not have an opportunity to ask Lavanya what had happened.

I shut my eyes realizing what must have happened. I pulled up some courage to read what I knew was in the next line.  

She had passed away the second day.

I covered my mouth to hold back to sobs. The pain of losing a friend. My most beloved friend. Overshadowed everything that second. I now regretted being in my shocked state. I regretted not being there for her. After composing myself I continued. 

My love it had killed me being away from you for two days. But I had to stay with Our son. 

I stopped breathing that second. My heart felt like it had stopped beating. 'Our son? What did he mean?'

I needed to find out who lied to us? And why?

'Lied about what? Lavanya?' What was he trying to say? I could feel my legs now giving way. Although I was seated on the stool. My legs felt like they were no long joint to my body.

Staying there allowed me to get some information and I could look after our son.

'Why does he keep saying our son?' A sudden anger filled me. I wanted to full truth now!

I had found out that the nurse had swapped the reports.

'Swapped!' The word rang in my head. What reports? Mine! My eyes widened in shock What does that mean?

I am yet to trace her down but Khushi I will not let her get away with this. For ever tear you have shed, for ever moment our son has had to stay away from his mother.

Stay away from his mother?

Yes Khushi he is our son. You had been told a LIE.

My son! I did stop breathing now. My eyes were so watery I could no longer see the paper.

This was a well-planned game against us to break my hearty wife. They broke my family I won't leave them get away with this.

I didn't need to think 'RAIZARDA' the only named that played in my head.

I couldn't stop you that day Khushi not without hard proof. I have lived ever second regretting my mistake.

The 'mistake' that I thought he had made he had not. I felt so guilt my body slipped of the stool and I hit the floor.

That was the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life. Not stopping my wife from leaving my life. Even if it was for a second.

Seconds turned to years.

Khushi I need you back our son needs you back. He still cries for you in the night. I've tried hard to console him but he needs you more then me.

I clutched the letter in my hold. How could I do this?

Come back Khushi for him.

The paper fell from my hands. The tears streamed down my checks like they never had. I did not know where my feet suddenly got an empowering energy. I jumped up and ran towards my bedroom. I pushed the doors open and froze. My Son 'mine' was sleeping on the bed peacefully all alone. That one moment I felt a huge loss. Not like the one I had when I found out I had lost my child but one that filled the whole in my heart leaving a bigger whole.

For years I thought I would never be able to be a mother. But I was a mother to the most incredible child in the world and I was away from that child. I couldn't do anything to bring back the year I had lost.

I took slow steps towards him and sat next to him. He instantly snuggled closer to me. I pulled him onto my lap allowing his head to rest on my heart. The position I knew he loved. I gently stroked his cheeks observing my son.

I felt a burn in my heart a guilt that would probably never leave. I had failed! Failed to recognize my own child, my own son. He had recognized my heart beat but I had not. 

It was because of me he had to go thought so much pain. If I had been here, he would have been safe. If I was here he... Tears continued to stream down my eyes.  I had wrong the family I thought I was helping. I had wronged him by leaving, no one else.

I pulled him closer to me as I remembered ever moment I had spent with him. Every moment! How he had called me mamma. How I had fed him. How he had always insisted on sleeping in my arms. How he had played silly pranks with Arnav. How he had told me everything that had happened with the Raizarda's. He had only found is haven in me. How he had asked me never to leave. 

My head shot up when I heard a click of the bathroom door. Arnav limped out holding the door frame. When I saw him coming towards me I put my hand up to stop him then indicated towards the poolside door.

He looked at me when he stepped out and saw my face covered in tears and a fresh batch still falling. 'What happened?' He wanted to ask but could not say. He saw my possessive hold on Ashvath and stepped forward then stopped in his tracks seeing my hand. He saw me indicate to the poolside door. A small part of him wanted to smile. 'His wife always did that when he was in trouble' he remembered how he had always got scolded at that place.

Flashback  

Arnav received an angry glare from his wife. The second he stepped in his bedroom wearing a black suit and briefcase in his hand she indicated to the pool side then walked out. He put his thing on the table then stepped out just in case she decided to push him in.

"You get one week off and you go straight to the office!" Khushi shouted with her hand flying in the air. She was wearing light brown fitted satin shirt and Black pencil skirt. He couldn't help but admire his wife in this angry averter. She had been with him all day at work. Minus the fact that she had been giving him angry glares all day. He had seen this coming.

But now that she was in front of him he was more worried about the fact that he didn't know if he could stay serious and his hands off her. He just pressed his lips together and folded his arm so he could give her his full attention.

"You were meant to be home hours ago?" She shouted

"And you knew I couldn't get out of that meeting" he said moving his hands to rest inside his pockets.

"Arnav you come home after months then..." She stepped forward again.

"Then?" He said when she turned her back to him.

"Don't give me that smirk" she warned.

"I could give you something else" he wrapped his arms around his wife.

"You're leaving again in 2 days" she said in a low voice.

"Which is why every moment I spent with you is priceless"

"But I could have handled the deal."  He gently turned her to face him then cupped her face.

"Khushi it's my responsibility to look after you. I don't want you to have a huge work load when I'm not here." 

"What will happen when we have kids?"

"I have to learn to do both Arnav."

"Well" he thought for a second then smirked. "Well we have to make a baby to think about that" the next moment he felt an abrupt push. He stood wet in the pool getting 'you can't win' look from his wife.  

He slowly walked out with the help of the furniture around him. He watched his wife cuddle their son. She didn't seem like she wanted to let him go. She reluctantly placed him back on the bed. She watched him for a second, stroked his head then placed a feature like kiss on his forehead.  He had wished to see this bond for years and now that he was he could be any happier.

Pre-cap- you didn't tell me

See you guys were hating on my Arnav for no reason. 😆

one or two more chapter to gooo 

Edited by babyhumz - 10 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hahahahaha

Babyji... After a long time I am grabbing 1st place under ur update

U said that it is not possible till Preet Apu is here.. 
Thanks to my stalking skills I am 1st here

Ok now dont throw something on me for this blabber

I ll come to the update

What have you done Babyji?

I Miss my darling Ashu

But you nailed the letter part

Khushi's emotions perfectly described

So we all were right

Ashu is indeed ArShi Son

But how come the letter Arnav posted to her London Address landed in some stupid box and Sheetal roaming with the Key?

I'm saying I am gonna Burn this Sheetal ki Bachi into Ashes for putting up this game

Saali kuthi kameeni, Well I have more words.. Its better if i dont use them

So it was well planned

Hmm 
Must say, Good punishment for that Mithali🤢

Aww.. now Khushi wont let Ashu go off her

Woowww

And I pit Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada for whatever He is gonna experience in the pool side balcony

Nice Flashback

He landed in the pool

Hope this time both land in the pool

Ok switching off my gutter mind

Sorry I am going through hell with exams so mostly I may be late in UNRES

Babyji dont mind pls
Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 10 years ago
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
r
un-r