anjusr06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
lovely update... :)
update soon
babyhumz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Important Note: a lot of you have highlighted the fact that Arnav and Sheetal are 1st cousins. I know I made this HUGE mistake I realized in the second or third chapter. After Preet (hk90) had told me. I wanted to discontinue the story but that would of been unfair on all of you sooo

From now on! They are faaar cousins. As far as you can make them. Matter now closed!

split into 2 parts as it may get confusing πŸ˜•

Chapter 7 - I'm leaving

"Mamma" Ashvath shouted when coming inside Arnav's room. He was in the women in the pink sarees arms. She had again worn light colour saree this time green. The women gave Ashvath a glare from the side of her eye to stop him from jumping in her arms. He suddenly became still. The smile that always adored his face disappeared. It was weird, he had reacted like this every time I had seen him with her. 'But why it made no sense after all she was his...'

"Son!" Arnav said trying to get up. Breaking my chain of thought. It was obvious that Arnav wanted his son with him. I moved to Ashvath and stretched my arms towards him. Without any hesitation he quickly moved into my arms. I carried him to Arnav and was trying to sir him on the bed but he had held onto me tightly not wanting to let go. "Don't want to come to me?" Arnav asked with a teasing hurt voice.

Ashvath shook his head "ash sti wee mamma" (Ashvath stay with mamma). He said snuggling into me. He popped his head over my shoulder slightly to see if the women had gone. When he saw she was leaving he finally smile. I could feel it against me. He quickly jumped onto the bed back to his normal self.

"Now you come to me?" Arnav teased

"Mamma pith den papa" (mamma fist then papa)

"What!" Arnav eyes widened before he pulled Ashvath closer to tickling him. I watched the father and son playing. Arnav face light with love and Ashvaths with care. They looked like they were each other's world. I could feel my lip curving from the side into a small smile. This looked cute, a loving picture. I quietly stepped out for a while. Letting then enjoy their time together.

"This is the second time you went in." Anjali was shouting at the women in the green saree.

"No..." She cut the women off

"No? Did you not go in to give milk when I had told you that day you are not to step foot in this room?" Anjali continues to shout at the women. I stood at the door way. Not knowing how to pass. "I told you not to come here. How many times do I have to stop you from going near Khushi?" Anjali's face showed fury it had been a long time since I had seen her like this. It was a trait I had seen more in Arnav and less in her.

"But..." The women looked down

"No go now" Anjali cut her off and pointed to the door.

"Di she can stay I'm leaving to go meet the doctor." I said she was shocked to see me standing behind her when she turned after hearing my voice.

"Khushi she's..." I didn't let Anjali complete her words I walked pass out of the corridor towards the doctors office.

I didn't need to see the other women in Arnav's life. I didn't want to see her all those years ago and now that I have seen her I didn't want to talk to her. I thought back to the first meeting I had heard her voice. She had come to give Ashvath's milk. 'How could Arnav talk to her so casually in front of me?' After hurting me so much how could he. Did he not think once it would hurt me. And Ashvath... My thoughts were cut when I heard Sheetal's voice.

"Khushi what are you doing her?" She asked in an extra sweet voice. I ignored her and turned my head to look the other way. I was about to walk pass but she blocked my way with her body. She did it again when I took a side step. I then stood still for a second in front of her before she opened her mouth again.

"Must be painful being back in a hospital again for you right?" She asked with fake concern on her face. "After all this is where you lost everything" she started talking slow steps around me. She walked in a small circle he heals clicking loudly on the floor her hair flying in the air. I could smell her perfume from a distance. It still made me sick like it did when I was pregnant. "This is where you found out isn't it" she looked me up top to bottom. "Where you found out you can never give Arnav the happiness he wants?" She leaned in near my ear "never!" She whispered. I wrapped my hand around her wrist squeezing on it tightly. Putting my anger and frustration on the presser. "Ahhh" she cried in pain "ahhh" her screams got louder. "Khushi ahhh it hurt" she struggled in my hold. "Ahhh Khushi please!" I finally released my grip "your mad" she said before running off.  

Sheetal was walking into the private area when she saw the women in the green saree exiting. She dragged the women into a corner with one hand trying to be very carefully with her other one.

"What did I tell you to do?" Sheetal glared at the women "why haven't you done it yet? The longer this women stays the more of your payment will be cut." The women listen quietly as Sheetal warned her. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am" she answered

"She doesn't know who you are take advantage of it" Sheetal told her and watched the women walk away to find me. 'Now what will you do Khushi. I will break your ego again' she said to herself.

I stood at the entrance of the doctors room. I thought I wouldn't let Sheetals words affect me but standing here. In the same position once again reminded me of that day. The last time I was in the hospital. I took slow steps backwards and hit a wall. I shut my eyes not able to block the memory.

Flashback

Khushi was lying on the hospital bed unconscious and exacted. Arnav came in the room and stroked her head sitting on the stool next to her.

"Sir doctor is calling you" a Nurse said walking into the room. He got up, kissed her forehead then walked out of the room. I slowly opened my eyes when losing his touch. I looked around and tried to exam were I was. "Nurse" I said in a low voice. I body throbbing in pain, I felt exacted.

"Yes" the nurse turned to me

"My" I look a big breath "my baby" the nurse looked down.

"Mrs Raizarda I think you should wait for your husband to come back" the nurse answered.

"What happened where is my baby?" I said slightly louder seeing the women's face drop after my question. "Where is my baby?" I said louder pushing my upper body up with her elbows.

"Mrs Raizarda I think..." She was cut off

"Tell me now!" I shouted anger growing inside me. Out of worry, confusion. The mother inside me was becoming impatient, possessive.

"I'm sorry we couldn't save your child." The women said not meeting my eyes. He voice firm it had no emotion in it no sorrow. It was a heartless apologies. 

"What!" I shouted not wanting to believe her words. My heart was telling me she was lying. My brain was not ready to process the news.

"He passed away, we had taken him to a incubators as he was having trouble breath but..." My mind stopped at that moment.

I remembered his cry before I fainted, I had an image of his tiny hands stretched when the nurse had held him. I remembered the doctor saying he needed to be put in an incubator. Everything was clear but still blurry to me. Water started to flow down my eyes. The pain now vanished. I laid there frozen. As the truth hit her. I had just lost my child, my first born, my son. I didn't hear the nurse's words after that point I didn't care about anything around me. I lifted myself up, ignoring the painful cry my body was making wanting me to stop, to stay still, to relax.

I needed to see my husband, I needed to be in his arms I needed to cry. I knew he was here. I had felt his presence when i was sleeping. He had not been in the hospital when I gave birth. He was stuck in traffic after I had ordered him to travel to the other side of town to get my favorite cake.

I was by myself when coming to the hospital but I could feel him with me the whole time. After all i had his child with me. I was carry his child who was about to come into the world. He was about to enlighten our world. Unfortunately this dream was short lived.  

I stepped out of her room and walked to the doctor's office holding on to the side of the walls for support. My body was feeling weak, my eyes were constantly flowing tears. But I had one hope in myself that my husband would be there for me. To comfort me!

I stood at the door way of the room. I could hear voices from the inside. The door was slightly open I was about to take one step in when I heard my husband speak.

"There must be away doctor this can't happen to her to us" Arnav spoke trying hard not to shout.

"I'm sorry Mr Raizarda but according to this file and the tests carried out. Your wife will not be able to conceive again" She said in a sympathetic voice.

"How am I going to tell her this? She doesn't even know we lost our child" he said to himself

"Mr Raizarda we tried out best" the doctor said

"Your best was not good enough" he shouted

"Mr Raizarda..." She was cut off

"We hadn't even seen his face. Before you people decided to take him away"

"I'm sorry Mr Raizarda that was a mistake"

"A mistake? You cremated my child without informing us! You stole the right for us ever to see the face of our own child"

"Mr Raizarda please we can understand your..."

"You can understand? There nothing you can understand. The only reason I'm sitting her listening to you is because my wife is still unconscious. The second I leave this place I will sue this hospital." He got up abruptly leading the chair to slide back. He was about to turn when the doctor spoke again.

"Mr Raizarda there's more". The doctor got up after him

"MORE! Haven't you given me enough news since I have entered. Every second you have crushed all my wife's dreams" he banged his fist on the table

"This is important, we need you to do a test. Next door to your wife's room there's a women..."

*BANG* suddenly a whole stack of files fell when I hit it. I had felt dizzy and tried to use the cabinet net to me for support. Arnav turned around and saw his wife standing there. My body weak I was hardly holding myself up. My eyes swollen and red like I had cried for days. He could see I knew.

He quickly pushed the chair aside and ran up to me. Pulling me into his embrace. Sheltering me from the world. Hiding me from the pain around me. He could hear me weeping. I hadn't held on to him like I  would regularly do. My body was numb and cold. He suddenly felt my body weight all drop on him. He looked down and saw I had fainted. "Khushi Khushi" he said patting my cheeks. "Doctor" he shouted picking me up in his arms and taking me to my room. 

I woke up after a few ours. I could feel the syringe in my arm. My body to weak now to let me open my eyes. I could feel faint voices in the room. But my mind was not yet ready to understand what had just happened to me. I could only hear the cry of my child. It would now always remain as the first and last time I heard him. The only image in my mind was the small hands my had seen.

"NO!" Was a loud shout I heard it was my husband's voice "this can't be true" he shouted.

"Mr Raizarda please lower your voice" the doctor said

"Your hospital has made so many mistake why should I believe this?" Arnav shouted at the women

"Doctor the patient is waking up" a squeaky voice said.

"Khushi" Arnav turned and running up to my side. I slowly got up with his help. He had put his arm around my shoulder and was tried to hold me as close as possible. His possessive hold seemed like he was afraid. Afraid to loss me! I slowly turned my head and looked up at him. He had tears in his eyes just like me. Both our eyes reflected pain of our loss.

"I'll fix everything" Arnav said kissing my forehead. Just before I hid my face in his chest to cry. 

"We loss him Arnav" I whispered in to him "we lost our first baby"

"Shhh" Arnav stroked my back pulling me closer.

"Arnav our BABY" I said into his chest. Arnav cried with me letting out his own pain his own loss. We didn't hear the door open we were just letting the heat of our bodies console our hearts.

"Arnav" Anjali was standing at the door with Vishal.

"Di!" Arnav said wiping his tears. He moved back slightly and wiped my tears with his thumps. Then stepped back for Anjali.

"Di" I screamed before Anjali pulled me in to her hold. "Di I can never..." My words trailed off. Anjali had already spoken to Arnav so knew what had happened.

"I know" Anjali said trying to control her own tears.

Vishal put a hand over Arnav's shoulder as he turned his back to the scene. To wipe his away his tears. "I can't see her like this" Arnav whispered to Vishal.

"You have to be strong for her" Vishal told him giving him a light pat on his back.

Anjali and Vishal left after a while. Anjali was no longer able to control herself so Vishal thought it would be best if they left. Arnav help me lie down then put the blanket over me. He stroked my head till I fell asleep.

He stared at his wife the who's face was adored with a smile just a few hours ago was now just filled with pain. I had lost everything I had in a few hours. My happiness had vanished with my broken dreams. Arnav kissed my forehead and walked out once again. I woke up when I felt he wasn't near me. 

Edited by babyhumz - 10 years ago
babyhumz thumbnail

I slowly got out of the bed and looked thought the small window of my door. I saw him entering a room just opposite to mine. I was confused 'why was he going there?' I thought. I quietly walked out of my room and stood looking through the window of that room. There was a women lying on the bed who's face I couldn't see. Arnav was bending over a cot and picking up a small child. He gently held the child in his arms. I saw his face shine with a sudden strength a sudden sense of completion holding the child in his arms.

I waited to hear the women lying on the bed's voice but heard nothing. Suddenly the nurse who had broken the news to me came up to him. "Mr Raizarda I need to take your child for a checkup" she said.

I froze my heart shattered into pieces that second as realisation hit me. What the nurse's words meant. My happiness had already been crushed but now so was my life. I was moving away from the door when I saw heard Arnav. "Take care of my child. I don't want anything to go wrong" I watched as his face dropped seeing the child taken out of his arms.

That's when I saw the child's angelic for the first time. It had chocolate brown eyes, Arnav's eyes. I saw it wrapped up tightly in a blue blanket. It broke my heart slowing knowing that was my husband child and that could of been my child. I slowly turned myself letting my tear continue to flow. I backed up into my room and dropped on my bed. 'Did I hear right? His child!' I thought. I had just thought I had lost my everything a few minutes back but it seemed now I had truly lost it all. I had not only loss my child but also my Husband who cheated me.

I sat there for a few minutes with questions popping in her mind. My heart and brain arguing over whether to believe what I had seen. What I had heard. I didn't want to accept it. I heard a click as the door handle was pressed down on and a creak as the door was pushed open. I was still sat there on the edge of the bed. In my white robe. My arms hanging on the side of my body and tears still falling down my face.

I didn't look up I knew who it was. I felt his presence. "Khushi" I didn't say anything. He leant down in front of me he looked up at my fallen face. "Khushi" he said again.

"Is your child okay?" I asked with a straight face my expressing not changed. I could still see that angelic face in front of her eyes.

He looked away from me not sure what would be the right thin to say. "Khu..." He was cut off

"Are they okay?" I asked again

"He's fine" Arnav said in a low voice knowing very well it was the wrong time not to reply. I didn't say anything after that nor did he. There were minutes of silence none looking in the other's eyes. None ready to accept what had just happened? How their life would change now. One day is all it had taken to turn their small word upside down.

"Mr Raizarda ma'am is calling you" the nurse said coming into the room. He looked up at his wife not sure what to do.

"Go" is all he heard from me. He slowly got up watching me wanting me to stop him. Some how! Any how! But I did I let him walk out. A second after he stepped out there was a large commotion outside. Loud chatter, screams, cries and then my door was flung open in ran my mother- in law.

"Khushi" she said running up to me. She pulled me from the side into a hug. She was crying loudly well acting like it that is. Chachi ran in after her and sat on my other side.

"How could this happen to us?" she cried.

"Beta all will be fine" I heard my father in law. Arnav stood at a distance not sure how to get everyone away from me. He knew their real colours but wasn't sure how to stop the scene.

"I'll get water" he said stepping out the room. He wanted me to look up at him glance at him. I could feel it with his glare on me but I didn't. The second he stepped out everyone's colours changed. Both me mother- in law and Chachi mover away from me.

"Antika find a girl for Arnav I said I'll fix everything I'll get him remarried" Arjun said.

"Your right I don't want this disgusting creature in my house any longer" Antika said.

"How could she steal Arnav's happiness. He was so excited for his first child" Chachi said

"Did you see me sons eyes swollen. You made my son cry women" she said pushing me slightly.

They had never seen me not fight back not answer to them. They continued with the rants for a while till my tears had dried out.   

"Khushi" I looked up hearing Arnav's voice. There was no one in the room I hadn't realized when they left. He was holding the child in his arms. I saw his little hands peak out at the top of the blanket. It looked like my son's hands. I washed off that thought knowing all babie's hands a similar as Arnav put him on my lap. Still holding him carefully so he would fall off. "I don't remember anything." He said in a low voice looking down at the child. "But the DNA test says he's mine." He continued. "I feel his mine" he stopped for a second. The child naturally slip closer to me into seeking my warmth.  "I want him to be ours." He said

"Where's his mother?" I asked

"Unconscious in the room" he said after pausing for a second. "Khushi I'm sorry" I didn't say anything. I wanted to believe he didn't know what happened I wanted to believe his words. I wanted to make him ours.

Before I could speak Sheetal walked in with a shocked expression.(Flashback to continue)

"Mrs Raizarda" I heard the doctor bringing me out of my thoughts. "Can I help you?" He asked politely.

"Yes..." I cleared my mind then spoke.

"About Arnav's health..."

"Yes. Why don't we go to my cabin." We walked in and I took my seat.

"He's had great improvement. The current medication he's on has healed all his wounds and he has got the rest he's needed"

"When can he be discharged?" I asked I had come for.

"I think in few days" I nodded

"Thank you"

"Mrs Raizarda" I turned for a second. "You have been the main reason for his improvement he's very lucky to have you" I gave a small smile and walked out. Only to bump into the women in the green saree.

"What did the doctor say? Is something wrong? Has anything gone wrong? Please tell me" the women was almost in tears. "I can't live without him." He and Ashvath are my only world. I didn't reply I read through the lies on the women's face. The fake concern, the inappropriate questions, the without water tears. I walked pass her shoving off her behavior.

I had seen enough fakeness from this family over the years to not recognise it. Sheetal smiled to herself seeing me walk towards Arnav's room.

I walked in and saw Arnav was asleep and Ashvath was playing with a toy car on the side of the bed. "Mamma" he shouted I put my finger on my lips and he copied. "Mamma" he said again but quieter, his finger still over his lips. I walked over to him and picked him up the walked over to my bag lying on the couch. I sat him down and started packing my bag. Arnav woke up with the slight movement in the room.

"Khushi" he turned his head to look at me. "Son why are you sitting like that?" Arnav asked as he played around me with a finger on his lips.

"Mamma put ping on lip ash put ping on lips. (Mumma put finger on lip, Ashvath also put finger on lip.) He said not moving his finger  

"Khushi what are you doing?" Arnav asked after he stopped chuckling at his son.

"I'm leaving" I said

Arnav's heart stopped beating that moment. He once again heard those words from my mouth. Words that had hunted him till this day. It reminded him of his mistake. Of what he did 2 years back.

"Mamma no go" Ashvath shouted. Shocking me and Arnav. He jumped on me from the side and held onto me tightly. "Mamma no go" he keep saying again and again.

I looked up at Arnav not knowing how to let him go. I had to push Ashvath away. Arnav was now better he was going to be home. I had to leave.

Pre- cap - not a joke 

A lot to come about the past πŸ˜‰

Sorry for any medical errors! 

Edited by babyhumz - 10 years ago
CrazyDollAnandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello 
U updated the next chapter also, and here I am reading this chapter. 
Sorry for being so late 

Again that mysterious lady and Khushi knows her, right?? 

Yipiee. Ashvath is so cute  how many time will I say this sentence?? 

This Sheetal 
Sheetal brought the lady here to create problem for Khushi 
If Khushi's son died, then who is Ashvath?? 

"Your hospital has made so many mistake why should I believe this?" Arnav shouted at the women  and what's the meaning of it??? Now what did they do to Khushi?? 

What's going on now?? 
Arnav's family toh 
No talking about them 

That's Arnav's son but not Khushi's. How can this be happened?? 
Arnav can't be like this 

Did they exchanged the baby?? And the doctor didn't let Arnav to see their son, right??
So they all were acting?? A whole drama against Arshi?? 

This lady, I will kill her 

Khushi leaving 
Somebody stop her 

Edited by CrazyDollAnandi - 10 years ago
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Just came across this and I love it!

I really cant wait to see what comes next.

Please may I be PMed for updates???
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what the you resed and didn't tell me 

---edited--

'But why it made no sense after all she was his... what she is Ashvath's mom!!! Impossible because Ashvath is Khushi's baby, i'm damn sure about it and you don't dare to change it otherwise i will kick you, you got me kya, jah samjaoo 

Ashvath shook his head "ash sti wee mamma" (Ashvath stay with mamma). He said snuggling into me. He popped his head over my shoulder slightly to see if the women had gone. When he saw she was leaving he finally smile. I could feel it against me. He quickly jumped onto the bed back to his normal self.
First of all i loved this part too much Ashvat it's simply amazing, i simply fall in love for this baby   , and second why i fee like Ashu is trying to make that woman in green jealous?? For  me he stayed in Khushi's arms one because he loves her a lot, second because he fair that woman and he feel safe in Khushi's arm, third he want her to know that for him his mamma is Khushi. Am I right kya?

I didn't need to see the other women in Arnav's life. I didn't want to see her all those years ago and now that I have seen her I didn't want to talk to her. I thought back to the first meeting I had heard her voice. She had come to give Ashvath's milk. 'How could Arnav talk to her so casually in front of me?' After hurting me so much how could he. Did he not think once it would hurt me. And Ashvath... My thoughts were cut when I heard Sheetal's voice.

Why Khushi think there was or there is another woman into Arnav's life when the case it's simple that woman is not related to him, in anyways, and about this i'm superb sure. 

I hate Sheetal 
"Must be painful being back in a hospital again for you right?" what she means by this? why Khushi shoul feel pain full, oh yeah something happened into a hospital and i think it was a plan from Raizadas side. 
She discuver that she can't make Arnav happy that means their baby died, but why i feel it was a lie, it was a bloody plan. 
Good what Khushi did to Sheetal i would have kicked her arghh she is on my nerves now 

"What did I tell you to do?" Sheetal glared at the women "why haven't you done it yet? The longer this women stays the more of your payment will be cut." The women listen quietly as Sheetal warned her. "Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes ma'am" she answered
"She doesn't know who you are take advantage of it" Sheetal told her and watched the women walk away to find me. 'Now what will you do Khushi. I will break your ego again' she said to herself. 
reading this part i got that Sheetal is behind all and that this woman is not Ashu's mother and that she was hired by Sheetal this is a drama

I'm sorry we couldn't save your child." The women said not meeting my eyes. He voice firm it had no emotion in it no sorrow. It was a heartless apologies. Nurse lied right from the last words it sound so. What a bloody woman 

Khushi's pain descripted very beautifully, i felt like crying. 

Now i'm even more sure that all was a plan Arnav was not in the hospital, and why i also have second thoughts tha Khushi's delivery come up in a very sudden did even in this the Raizadas have their hands 

"A mistake? You cremated my child without informing us! You stole the right for us ever to see the face of our own child"
what should i said that my thoughts were more then right kya, i know i'm best in this after all i'm your sister, if i can't get you then who is going to do so??  

The flashback part make my cry, mad, smile and many more, i don't like you for this me now crying had to open my eyes fully to see the keyboard, and i'm noy lying, you bad...
And i hate the Raizadas bas!!!!  
Sheetal and that woman(when are you going to say her name) are thinking that they will fool Khushi but they don't know with whom they are messing, history its repeating and this time the winner will be Arnav and Khushi's love.

And I'm writing it now ASHVAT IS ARNAV AND KHUSHI'S SON!!!! 

The last part was simply mind blowing, hope they will stop her. 
How much I missed this story simply amazing   

Edited by HK90 - 10 years ago
babyhumz thumbnail
Originally posted by: HK90

what the you resed and didn't tell me 

since when do i have to tell you i res??😲 
you always know 
CrazyDollAnandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: babyhumz

since when do i have to tell you i res??😲 
you always know 

🀣  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£
anamnoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update
Why do i feel dat ashvath is arnav n khushi son?
gayugaya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think that is all fake why dont kushi dont find the truth we cant see arnav pain this child is arnav's and kushi's right