Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
yeh Anandi ko kya howa πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
she is really confused 
you know Humi i didn't wrote in my chapter the name of teh baby because i was fearing to write in wrong πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
okay let me try Ashvat is is right?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

@Anandi both the babies are super cute i too love this baby a lot just like my sammy, actually i love all teh babies πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³
CrazyDollAnandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HK90

yeh Anandi ko kya howa πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

she is really confused 
you know Humi i didn't wrote in my chapter the name of teh baby because i was fearing to write in wrong πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
okay let me try Ashvat is is right?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

@Anandi both the babies are super cute i too love this baby a lot just like my sammy, actually i love all teh babies πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³

You and your tyops
Mai kya karoon tumhara ???
And you wrote the name wrong  
Me too love babies a lot.
I can only interact with them.
I can't talk with big ppl nah
anamnoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ashvath is so cute...
Awsm update curious to know what lead to there separation
saavan_lover thumbnail

Just came across this SS and I am simply clean bowled by the story line! Its amazing to say the least! I hope the child is Arshi's and not an illegitimate child of Arnav's. I hope my fears are wrong. Cant wait for the next update :)

cindistan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update...loved the way arnav's eyes searched for khushi knowing fully well that she was in the room ignoring all the others. loved ashvah a lot...hez too cute...loved the way he asked if khushi is his mamma...now watz their past...am eager to know that...do update soon.
jeya0301 thumbnail
Final exam nd work... :( cudnt even check if u have updated last week... This morning after my work hubby came to pick me nd thus I got some time to check ..:)nd there u go ur both FFs update... Started reading nd after few minutes my eyes r watery... I'm guessing that's not khushis baby.. Ashvath only arnavs!! Fabulous update... Loved the way he says I shud have known u r here...it speaks the volume of love he has fr her...:) the way he holds her hand nd her feelings u wrote it beautifully..:)now come to sheetal!! Oh god!! She is a b... ...anjali s love nd care.. Loved it..:)at last sentence khushis question to anjali made me sad nd curious.. What hAppend when he was born!!thnk u dear fr a nice update..:)
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
The Baby Awww :) Hate Sheetal ;X
Arshidrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow so beautifully written, love it...plz unfold the mysteriesπŸ˜‰ Edited by arnavkhushi1106 - 10 years ago
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heart touchng n heart wrenching updt 
loved it
kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsommm i feel bad 4 khushi poor girl luvz so much still can't xprss...i luvd arnav's devotion & luv! I felt lyk crying whn da kid askd arnav dat is khushi his mum? Oh man poor dem yaar plz mila do iss family..:'( damn dat sheetal i wish i cud stngle hr...i truly smpathiz 4 arshi...i hope dey get der happily evr aftr soon...nxt chp sooon..:)