Balika Vadhu

Jagya, Gauri and Sachcha Pyar (Page 2)

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by brick_red

Gauri wanted Anandi out of Jagya's life. So she stooped low and bad mouthed Anandi. Same way, when Jagya wanted Anandi back, he enacted memory loss. They both, mainly think only about what they want, they don't think about whether their approach is right. I think, Gauri might return to the show in future. CVs can have many episodes for Gauri's reurn. Jagya-Gauri may not reconcile, but Gauri's reutn will give many dramatic scenes.

Anyway, I agree with you that CVs can turn a character from black to white or white to black over night.

@bold.I agree. Both of them stooped to unbelievable depths.Neither of them is better than the other when it came to their relationship.

Gauri's life would have been totally different if she met someone else instead of J.

But with J if it was not Gauri then it would have been someone else.His life would have turned out the same way and would have affected Anandi in the same way.He still owuld have been rejected by his parents and his relationship would not have been accepted.

i agree aparna,but blood is much thinker than water with the singhs..the girl wud have been STILL blamed 99% and jagya the poor innocent naive ladesar wud have garnered 1% of the responsibility..even if the girl had been a wonderful person, she wud have been painted to be the wicked witch from the west..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rkalpanaaparnauma

Rkalpana Senior Member
Rkalpana
Rkalpana

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by brick_red

Gauri wanted Anandi out of Jagya's life. So she stooped low and bad mouthed Anandi. Same way, when Jagya wanted Anandi back, he enacted memory loss. They both, mainly think only about what they want, they don't think about whether their approach is right. I think, Gauri might return to the show in future. CVs can have many episodes for Gauri's reurn. Jagya-Gauri may not reconcile, but Gauri's reutn will give many dramatic scenes.

Anyway, I agree with you that CVs can turn a character from black to white or white to black over night.

@bold.I agree. Both of them stooped to unbelievable depths.Neither of them is better than the other when it came to their relationship.

Gauri's life would have been totally different if she met someone else instead of J.

But with J if it was not Gauri then it would have been someone else.His life would have turned out the same way and would have affected Anandi in the same way.He still owuld have been rejected by his parents and his relationship would not have been accepted.

i agree aparna,but blood is much thinker than water with the singhs..the girl wud have been STILL blamed 99% and jagya the poor innocent naive ladesar wud have garnered 1% of the responsibility..even if the girl had been a wonderful person, she wud have been painted to be the wicked witch from the west..
Agree, Singhs especially DS will always think the ladesar as naive, who did just some mistakes, and it does not matter to them that the 'mistakes' ruined the life of girls in question.
samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redRkalpanaaparnauma

brick_red Senior Member
brick_red
brick_red

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I agree that family should have a meaningful talk with Jagya and make him understand where exactly he went wrong. Marrying Gauri is only one problem, a bigger problem was the total insensitivity shown to the entire family, especially towards Anandi.

But, if we compare DS to Gauri's parents, I think, DS is far better. DS atleast acknowledge that Jagya did some mistakes. G's parents don't even realize there were any mistakes done by Gauri.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rkalpanasamvi.

Rkalpana Senior Member
Rkalpana
Rkalpana

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
@samvi, thanks, you gave a very good explanation of optimist, pessimist and opportunist. And I know that the biggest culprits in this case were Gauri's parents. But while you said:

"This is where i thought CV's should have made her character positive by rejecting Jagya. But what would happen if she rejected him? J would go back...Anandi being the ideal Bahu would accept him for the Singh's sake if not for J. Then their child marriage would be successful. Anand would move away from J only if he went to the extent of marrying someone and bearing a child with her. So that's the reason, they made G negative."

I was thinking that if both J and G remained positive and were really in love, then the story to show their struggle to marry (without J hiding everything from everybody) would have been better. As the only culprit/villain here would have been the bal vivah and all three of them were victim of bal vivah. If both J and G remained positive and married, then Anandi's situation would have been different than at present. This would have tested Singh's charecter also - by making Jagya and Gauri negative, CVs made the choice for Singhs somewhat easy. Singhs loving Anandi as their daughter and taking responsibility of her remarriage because they were also responsible for bal vivah of Anandi and Jagya, would have made a better story line. 

Even now I want if Gauri returns, they should show a redeemed charecter and not a negative charecter playing havoc in life of another girl whom Jagya may marry.

Go to top