tya.zie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
No matter how much i want to love RK, im still absolutely disgusted by his actions. N here is my cycle of emotions regarding him throughout the show: (In red are my thoughts)

1.Introduction of RK. 
Ok he's an absolute jerk. Just cuz he's a "star" doesn't giv him the right to treat others like that. But he's sooo hott, so i'll forgive him.

2.RK n Madhu meet, fight, etc..
Ok, how dare he treat Madhu like that?? Just wait RK, until u fall in love with her, then we'll see who's boss. Ohh, n ur still too hott for me to handle!! 

3.He forces Madhu to marry him via contract.
What the hell just happened? Urggg soo cliche. Totally overused concept. But i accept, this is the start of their love story, eeep cant wait!!

4.He humiliates her time and time again.
Ohhh but i see the sexual tension, the passion, the underlying love. Ohh this is going to be good. Love story on its way! YES.

5.He loves Madhu.
OMG happiest moment of my life!!! Arggg cant breath. I think im in heaven. He's so hott, she's so hott!! Why is everything soo hott?? WOW my wait has finally paid of!!! SCORE!! Wish i had a RK in my life!!

6.He pretended to love her, for "revenge".
WHAT THE F**K DID I JUST SEE??? WHAT THE F**K WAS I WATCH FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS??? RK u dog, im gonna kill u!!! I go to "swear-land", n RK is the king there.

7.He "un-weds"Madhu n leaves her at her chawl.
OK. This is it. There is no such thing as love. Hate u RK, but why are u still soo hott?! Arggg noo i have to hate him, hot or not, he is a pig!

8.He still leaves no stone un-turned to humiliate/torture Madhu. But he cares for her
OHMYGOODNESS cv's what are u doing? Im gonna kill RK then im coming for u!! That dog better repent all of this. He better beg, cry, plead for forgiveness... Damn it RK sort out ur f**king feelings!!

9.He gets jealous of Madhu's mystery man.
YESS. Suffer!!! MUAHAHAHA* (evil laugh). U need to knw how it feels only then will u realize!!! RK darling u look extra hot when ur soo jealous... Me likey.

10.He's taking Madhu back to his house.
What? WHAT? Just like that? With no repentance? She is his "biwi" again???????? U HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! Nooo this is sooo not the story i was promised!! I want a refund!!

So this my dear friends, has been my journey with RK! I've loved him, I've hated him. Now though, i feel nothing towards him. I will always be a Madhu-RK lover, no Sultan, Bultan or Kultan can ever take RK's place. BUT the cv's have done everything to ruin RK's character for me. There was soo much potential, n i expected a decent story line, but alas all hope seems lost! I at least expected some sort of "forgiveness" track, like RK feeling extremely sorry. But noo, now he wants her back because he realized his love?!! Madhu is no object, that he can throw when he wants, n take back when he wants... Urgg, such people in real life are called very bad names, but since this is only a show n all characters are fake i assume it is accepted...

Ohh well this was my two cents on the character RK, and all my feelings associated with it. I would like a nice discussion with no bashing please. I myself was not in any form trying to bashing any character, n this was all my fair opinion.. Go ahead and discuss, i would love to see all your views too ðŸ˜Š

Tanya. xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i like you write my feelings except few words i never like even in humor for any one other wise this is real reason to stop watching this show.
tya.zie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

i like you write my feelings except few words i never like even in humor for any one other wise this is real reason to stop watching this show.

Ohh i apologise if u didnt like me swearing. But i didnt even really swear i put the little tiny star (*). Really sorry again if i offended u, i had no intention what so ever to do that. Sorry.
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post hun . i want a strong redemption track too and im still waiting for it . at least he is on the verge of realizing his feelings , which will hopefully lead to strong redemption. anf you are one of the very few people here who actually liked seeing rishbaala happy together when we had no idea about the revenge thingi , So credits to you for that! lol :D Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago