Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Kal El

And after Arjun's item song news, we will get to know about John Abraham's special appearance.
KJo's next with SRK , Sid with Kal El as the script writerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Some of the comments man.πŸ˜†

Kal you are hilarious!πŸ˜†
i c Kantabheene making a comeback..  
Apparently Karan's father, the late Yash Johar was quite adamant that the partition-based film will star only Shahrukh.

πŸ˜• When exactly was this script written?
Originally posted by Burcidi

Apparently Karan's father, the late Yash Johar was quite adamant that the partition-based film will star only Shahrukh.

who cares...the point is...he never knew that sid was going to be a part of it too πŸ˜† 
Golden rule of dating : Never let the ex and the current flame, meet! Awkward!

Bad move Kjo, bad move!

Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

who cares...the point is...he never knew that sid was going to be a part of it too πŸ˜† 

if he did..he would have maybe shelved the project.

If the story is like 10 years old.. itrs gonna be like Hitmatwalla.. ppl were saying the movie needed to come 15 years back to be a hit.. 

I want Sid to work outside with OTHER productions too..I think he will learn much more that way
😎 TFS...

@KalI..ur stupdly hilarious...was actually laughing..Arjun..item song..John appearnce..

@Mrs Malhotra...ur stupidly mental...and pathetic... πŸ‘ ..u still dint impress me..keep up the hard work...

I wonder who the leads r gonna b...i want Deepika...and Ashwariya..imagine...that... πŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by MrsMalhotra

I didnt say that. But if Sid was gay he would have said it openly. He never said anything so SID IS NOT GAY.

Hello Mrs. Malhotra. We welcome you to Asia, the subcontinent where the people are conservative and prefer to stay in the closet. πŸ˜›

Seriously?? John Travolta to this day denies that he is gay and yet HE IS. I know you love Sid, but u need to wake up and smell the coffee. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Burcidi

The script was written in 2003. Yash Johar even went to Lahore to research for the movie. At that point it was suppose to star SRK, Ajay Devgan and Kajol. πŸ˜‰