Na1na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Karan Johar ropes in Shahrukh Khan and Siddharth Malhotra for his period drama

Karan Johar ropes in Shahrukh Khan and Sidharth Malhotra for his period drama

The master of candy floss has roped in two of his favourites – SRK and the Student Of The Year star – for his most challenging film so far

After numerous reports about Karan Johar's period drama and its lead actors, the latest we hear is that the filmmaker has finalised his buddy, Shahrukh Khan and his latest discovery, Siddharth Malhotra for the film. Not to forget that ever since KJo announced this venture after his youth romcom, there have been all kinds of stories doing the rounds regarding the film's starcast.

Firstly, there were rumours about Ranbir Kapoor sharing screen space with Shahrukh Khan; later there was news that Ranbir has been finalised as the lead, while Karan's longtime friend SRK will not star in the project. Yet again, there was goss that Ranbir has decided to stay away from the movie because he didn't want to play second fiddle to the Baadshah, especially in a Karan Johar film! Not only that, news also spread wild about Ranbir teaming up with his cousin Kareena Kapoor in the film. Uff!!!

Apparently Karan's father, the late Yash Johar was quite adamant that the partition-based film will star only Shahrukh. And we are sure that Sid must be jumping with joy considering he'll be sharing screen space with none other than King Khan himself. We too are eagerly looking forward to this Karan Johar creation. Chalo, at least one thing is for sure… Shahrukh and Karan are still friends!

First Published: 5.11 PM IST 04.09.2013

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KJo's secret threesome fantasy come true.
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
KJo, period drama, SRK & Sid? I just don't know how to react 
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And then people say why we doubt on Sid & KJo's relation 😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
🤔...Why oh why?? Wasn't KJo angry with SRK?? I was so happy that he finally gets rid of KJo...so what do we have again...Farah's next and KJo's next...Shahrukh u better concentrate on IPL now...lagta hai BW ke din poore ho gaye😭
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yay! I am so proud of Sid.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Kjo and his favourite toys together..
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh man i wanted srk with either ranbir , shahid or hritikh
Sid bores me 😔
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Next news: Arjun Rampal to do an item song in KJo's next. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-Kal El

KJo's secret threesome fantasy come true.

Oh please stop this gay shit. KJo is a powerful personality. He doesnt need to keep his fantasies secret. You are jealous that Sid is making such quick progress.