Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

SaMud scenes I loved <3 *My Take* 09/04 (Page 3)

-Rehnuma- IF-Addictz
-Rehnuma-
-Rehnuma-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Lovely post AbhiHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neet06

So I have been a silent reader of your posts and I love how you give a run-down of the episode.. Today's episode I just had to had to comment.. 

Let me just say I was really surprised when Saras confessed (kind of) that he loves Kumud.. Hamare Saras babu sach mein bahut tezz hain! Saras just surprises me all the time.. I don't blame Kumud for being so clueless.. I can never seem to guess what Saras babu is upto.. ConfusedLOL

Of course the cherry-on-top has to be the karare jawab that Kumud gives Guman and the googlies that she keeps throwing into her plans. No wonder Kumud is also called Tez dhaar! I am looking forward to their games of one upmanship.. No doubt Kumud Saasu Maa ki hawa tight karne waali hai! Guman will have no clue what struck her! Wink

What I really really want to see.. Like I mentioned in a different post.. Would be Saras standing up against Guman for Kumud and her family in their crisis.. The only frightening thing about that is, post her humiliation, I am worried Guman (or even worse, her sister too) might break into another tandav Confused Shocked ROFL 

Thab tho bhai kisi ki khair nahi.. Na SC ke cast ya crew ki na hum audiences ki!!
Thank you so much dear! Embarrassed Well said dear! I love Kumud's karaa jawabs,loved how Saras indirectly confessed heis feelings ! <3 I hope ki the Cruella sisters dont do anything more to irritate me! Tongue okay fine to the VC family! Tongue  Lol!  LOL Thanks for commenting hun ! Embarrassed

RestlessWriter

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

Abhiii i always love ur WU... the epi was dhansu... Loved every bit of it Dialouges were awesome... Widout any lovey dovey scene btn SaMud they always makes us in Awww of them..<3
Awwe thank you so much Anki ! Hug Bold,Agree <3
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

Seriously, if I have to hear Badi Kaaki's 'Mahra dikhra, mahra dikhra' jaap once again, I'll break somethingWacko
Kumud's closing dialogue was dhaansuClap

Lovely post as usual, AbhiHug
Neeths !! Hug Thank you so much sweetie ! Hug Haina ! I always feel like throwing something at her everytime she opens her mouth !AngryLOL Agree ! Clap Thanks for commenting sweetie ! Hug

.Jane..

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P020167

It was an awesome, rocking episode. Loved SaMud part. Yes you are right, they are driving me mad too :) , can't stop myself from replying these sceens.

Story is moving along..alteasy they are opening up..loved their conversation..uff maar daala!!!
Agree dear ! Loving SaMud scenes <3 Haina ! It was an awesome scene <3
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

Clapwithout reading ur review epi seems adhoora !! lat lag gaayi hain tumhare reviews ki 

nw agree i wil prefer voldemort to ghuman ROFLbut i love ghuman shirts they r so fab i want sm like hers hehe

and todays epi was so much to see n feel saras longing looking at maai n hw he tried to control situation n 

hw he accepts he loves kumud but is afraid of his luck all whim he loves suffer pain n hw he ways kyun ki tum ruk jaati ho  haayee so true

and hw saras xplains he sadi no to rishta not to kumud n hw kumud xplains  it was wonderful best scene Clap

do check out my post Embarrassed

Awwe Ritzy !! Hug Thank you so much sweetie pie ! Hug Haina me too,Voldy seems mouldy now ROFL Agree ! <3 yes that was awesome! Star Commented sweetie ! Hug

itsRitzi

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunnybunch

Lovely post as usual Hug

I loved today's episode minus all Guman scenes.

SaMud, awww... I'm so much in love with them, and yes the confession of his heart was the awww moment in today's episode... Kya expression tha! Clap

And yes, Mein koi cheez nahi hun was awesome! After all Kumuds is the one who can defeat Guman.
Azuu !! Hug Thank you so much hun! Hug Agree me too ! Haina <3 Kumud was super duper awesome <3

hunnybunch

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
lovely post ABhi <3

yup Guman is so frustrating like Khotti baat :P bt bt she will bring my SaMud closer ...hayee Day Dreaming

NestleToulouse

Go to top