SaMud scenes I loved <3 *My Take* 09/04

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
So the episode starts with Khotti bat making a big drama (as usual! πŸ€’) I wish someone would put a band aid on her moth and close it entirely,or maybe some charm like Silencio (Harry Potter speak :P ) was there ! Hayyee then we dont need to hear her annoying voice anymore !  Bliss ! πŸ˜† So anyways,she does all the drama with DB and Guniyal trying to console her ! DB tries to stand up for Saras but obviously she starts taunting DB by saying that how can she forget how LN left her at the altar and yadda yadda ! πŸ₯± DB tells her firmly that she would not let Saras suffer for someone else's mistake ! πŸ‘ More of Khotti Baat's nonsense when she says that if Saras is like LN he would also leave Kumud πŸ˜‘ to which DB says that Saras,by accepting Yash's blame has proved that he is not like his father ! πŸ‘ Khotti baat comes in the picture again,the dialogue I mean πŸ˜› when she says that if Kumari was the one who had done the mistake then DB would be more sympathetic,just then Kumari comes there and DB is furious! 

Scene shifts to the jail ,poor VC tries to pacify Goomaaan! πŸ€’Saras goes and talks in support of VC ! Awwee<3  Goomman sings another tune now,saying that she was only concerned for Saras and acts all fake ! πŸ€¬ 

DB is still upset,poor thing! Guniyal nearly lets it slip out about Saras rejecting Kumud but manages to change the topic! πŸ€” 

Saras and the rest come home ! Damn I thought that they would ditch Goomaan and her GFN (Good for nothing! πŸ˜›) sister somewhere but Alas !πŸ₯± So DB is about to give something to eat when Guman interrupts and tells that she would give him instead ! Hawwwee I loved how Saras thought to himself that he didnt want to eat from Guman's hand but if he does not ,she would create a big drama ,hence he hoped that DB would understand ! Hayyeee Aisa susheel ladka kahaan milega ? I want a Saras too minus the in laws! πŸ˜› 

So he eats and DB becomes all sad! 

This scene was Awesome !! Loved how Saras took DB's blessings ,much to someone's distress,you know who (I even prefer Voldemort to Guman now,okay I know bad joke 🀣 )  and DB looks at her with a smirk on her face !  Saras goes to the Mandir (at their house ) and Kumdu goes too ! Yay for VC !πŸ˜†

Then Khotti Baat comes again,much to my annoyance about her dear darling son rotting in jail (Ya right) whereas they are "enjoying" here its seems,how can that be possible when the Cruella sisters are here πŸ˜‘ and starts spewing nonsense again and Guman looks at all this with satisfaction! πŸ˜’

Finally SaMud moments YAYYY  <3 

Saras thanks Kumud to which she asks him why he is thanking her since he did not want her to do anything for him and he asks her not to misunderstand and that he knew that she would be sad seeing Yash in jail to which she replies that since he was responsible for the crime,it was inevitable! Then she tells him that she loves her father and that she cannot see him getting embarassed in front of LN to which he asks her whether that was the only reason she saved him and she says NO ! HAWWWEE <3

SC BG track Instrumental plays ! Yayy! After so long <3 They start praying! Kumud closes her eyes and Saras looks at her and thinks that he does not know why she saved him but being with her ,it gave him Comfort <3 Awwee <3 Then he closes his eyes ! Kumud looks at him and thinks that just for him,she brought pain to the family,and she wonders what is there in between them <3 

They finish praying and just when she is about to go,he stops her and tells her that he has to leave to which she tells him "Mat Kaho Aisa " and then adds that whenever he tells her that he has to leave,then some or the other reason makes him stay back ( Which you like,admit it Kumudji! πŸ˜›) And he asks her,what if he has to stay back again and that if he has to stay again,he would not be able to go ! HAYYEEE <3

Then he answers Kumud's question that he had not said No to her but No to relationships since when relationships break,then it brings a lot of pain ! Hawwee ! πŸ˜­ I really felt like hugging him here πŸ€— Kumud tells that we are the ones who make or break relationships then why does he have so much problems with them ? Awwe Kumud,why cant u just understand him ?

She is about to leave when he stops her ! She ask him "Kyun tum mujhe rujthe ho baar baar ?" to which he says " Kyunki tum ruk jaati ho " Hayye <3 His expressions then <3 He tells her that he has something of her's and gives the kamarbandh ! He tells her that it keeps coming back to him and he adds that what is not his,how can it be with him ? The pain in his eyes !  Kumud agrees ! God,these two,they will drive me mad ! And,she takes it and tells him to pray to ,and he looks at her sorrowfully! πŸ˜­ He asks God why always those who he loves,be it his mother or Badi maa ,they have not only been taken away from him but also ,it has brought him so much sorrow! πŸ˜­

He vows that he would not let the same happen with Kumud too and that he would stay away from her but not let her be in any kind of distress 

Kumud meets the Sisters again πŸ₯± Love how Kumud tells them that she has the Sanskaar that she learnt from her mother and her Badi Maa ! πŸ‘ They ask her if "Muu Dikhayi rasam " can be done and she does it much to SaMud's consternation πŸ˜‘ Then she tells that she has become very "fresh " after seeing a beautiful thing like Kumud ! πŸ₯±

And then Kumud says " Main Koi Cheez nahin hoon " AWESOME !πŸ‘ Episode ends! 

So how was it ?

Do Like and Share your views !πŸ˜›

NOTE- Silent readers,please like and comment too ! Thank you! πŸ˜³

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice update in at quick time. any precap there?
Edited by sarani - 11 years ago
sorcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Go Kumud! The last dialogue is simply WOW!  
..Rish.. thumbnail
You are an awesome writer! Do you know that? 
I just loved this review <3
Loved how Kumud retorted Aunty and how Saras touched Dukhbaa's feet after eating Ghud from Aunty and most importantly , Saras saying that he loves Kumud. β€οΈ
Loved the episode β­οΈ
AbhiπŸ€—

I missed u n ur post, cz i ws missing🀣

But seriously ur reviews rock!

wat 2 say yaar? kuchh bol kya reply likhoon? i agree wid u bas😳
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarani

very nice update in at quick time. any precap there?

Thank you so much dear! πŸ˜³ Yes Precap showed Kumud telling Saras that she was gonna make her dad feel upset,I think she is going to reveal the truth ! On teh other hand.Guman is shown approaching VC !
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sorcha

Go Kumud! The last dialogue is simply WOW!  

Agree dear !! It was awesome !! πŸ‘β­οΈ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Rish..

You are an awesome writer! Do you know that? 

I just loved this review <3
Loved how Kumud retorted Aunty and how Saras touched Dukhbaa's feet after eating Ghud from Aunty and most importantly , Saras saying that he loves Kumud. β€οΈ
Loved the episode β­οΈ

Awwe thank you so much Rish !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ πŸ€— I'm honoured that you liked it ! πŸ˜³ Agree ! I loved the underlined part <3  Me too! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tishana

AbhiπŸ€—

I missed u n ur post, cz i ws missing🀣

But seriously ur reviews rock!

wat 2 say yaar? kuchh bol kya reply likhoon? i agree wid u bas😳

Tish !! πŸ€— I was wondering where you were yesterday! πŸ˜† Haww thanks sweetheart !! πŸ€— Thank you ! πŸ˜³
RestlessWriter thumbnail
So I have been a silent reader of your posts and I love how you give a run-down of the episode.. Today's episode I just had to had to comment.. 

Let me just say I was really surprised when Saras confessed (kind of) that he loves Kumud.. Hamare Saras babu sach mein bahut tezz hain! Saras just surprises me all the time.. I don't blame Kumud for being so clueless.. I can never seem to guess what Saras babu is upto.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Of course the cherry-on-top has to be the karare jawab that Kumud gives Guman and the googlies that she keeps throwing into her plans. No wonder Kumud is also called Tez dhaar! I am looking forward to their games of one upmanship.. No doubt Kumud Saasu Maa ki hawa tight karne waali hai! Guman will have no clue what struck her! πŸ˜‰

What I really really want to see.. Like I mentioned in a different post.. Would be Saras standing up against Guman for Kumud and her family in their crisis.. The only frightening thing about that is, post her humiliation, I am worried Guman (or even worse, her sister too) might break into another tandav πŸ˜• πŸ˜² πŸ€£ 

Thab tho bhai kisi ki khair nahi.. Na SC ke cast ya crew ki na hum audiences ki!!