Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Esha,

Nothing much happened but it was a nice episode nevertheless. A-S scene was good. I also liked the Shekhar's scene in front of the fire. They all looked happy and enjoying the celebrations in their typical way. Missed Mahi though. Sachi was looking pretty today.

The Singh's looked happy in the night but their morose faces on the next day was a pity to see. When they showed flashbacks of Badi masi followed by her pic I was hoping that she will probably come back. But looks like the Cvs have other plans.

Feel bad for Ganga. Poor girl doesn't know who she is dealing with πŸ˜†. DS should have been the last person she tried that on. Anyway its good she will be kept on guard. I am guessing this showdown may ultimately lead the Singhs to celebrate the festival. Wishful thinking. Let's see.
brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU.

It was a feel good light epi. Liked Anandi-Shiv scenes. They look quite natural. Happy for Shiv and Anandi. What happened to Sanchi? After returning from Jaitser, Sanchi looks like a changed person; she is full of smiles now. Missed Mahi.

I'm happy that Dadisa didn't call Anandi on her mobile. Did Anandi and Shiv decide to switch off their cell phones in bedroom?

I'm liking Ganga more and more these days. She is a strong woman. Singh family sheltered the abused and abandoned Ganga. But, it is she who is giving hope to Singhs, not the otherway. Singhs need Ganga, more than Ganga needs them! Good going Ganga.

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for updating Esha

Singhs were happy during holika pooja but later back to  same grief of Anandi   DS back to her Anandi's rona I too wish to see badi massi jee back perhaps she can do something here and her kalo listens to her πŸ˜†On serious note i am missing badi massi Saw flashbacks wish to see her again in show because she is indeed an adorable character and much needed to bring Singhs out of their Anandi trauma 

Poor Ganga got in trouble  with DS I hope she doesn't panic here DS has always been like this She doesn't mean to trouble Ganga but its like she really cannot  tolerate such mistakes πŸ˜†Lets  see what Ganga's Doctor saa will do here 

And i too think this showdown  will ultimately lead the Singhs to celebrate the holi its like a push from God  πŸ˜†
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU.😊

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Esha for the update.

AnSh morning scene wishing each other was very well done by both Toral and Sid.. Sanchi has really changed coming back from Jeitsar.. Pyaar ka asar ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ She was willing to play a prank on her bhaiyya and bhabhi 😲.. Though Mahi was absent, his brain was working from elsewhere..

DS back again with Anandi's memories..  I am so thankful that Daddu invited DS for next holi and not this holi... πŸ˜† Or we would had another joint celebration !

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

I am guessing this showdown may ultimately lead the Singhs to celebrate the festival. Wishful thinking. Let's see.

There were some spoilers and it said that Anandi will speak to Jagya (don't know who called whom) and tell him that he has to take care of the family and make sure the family celebrates Holi happily.

Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for the WU. πŸ˜ƒ
andv thumbnail
@Nivi really? 

I forgot to mention Mannu was looking so so so cute in that kurta. Really felt like cuddling him.
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a good episode. Daddu and dadisa interactions over the phone was good. Thank God he invited for next year. Sanchi was looking pretty. Her tricks (Mahi should get the credit here :)) played well. Loved Anandi today. She is totally in love with Shiv. πŸ˜› 
Singh's mood after holika . Poor Ganga and Makkan had kept so many colors and no one wants to play. Then why did they even bother to do Holika.