Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

SaMud: It will hurt to let go.. (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

I love how you've jotted down their relationship. I want to write more but since I've just managed to watch the episode, my thoughts are incoherent.

It has actually left me speechless. So many things were said yet nothing was said in so many words. He told her the reason, she explained him that it's a 'choice'. But thats a choice his heart won't let him make. A choice that he wouldn't dare take because the consequences will end up hurting Kumud, and thats one thing he will not to do even if his life depended on it.

Thank you, Jammy! I can never fully do justice to the episodes anyway because there is just so much to capture. A lot of depth is involved in every scene of especially SaMud. Saras is making a choice he doesn't want to because every time he did, he ended up regretting it. He is afraid that he will lose Kumud too. So it's better never to have her in the first place.

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Beautiful post Neeths <3 I loved reading your take on the episode! Embarrassed

Thank you, AbhiHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-NestleToulouse

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I am speechless. Like literally speechless after watching today's episode :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Is it any wonder that after having started this show the depth of emotions leave you awestruck and you think to yourself that watching a show of this calibre leaves the ones you watched in the past biting the dust?...I mean todays SaMud scene was so deep and full of unspoken emotions that you're totally involved in their pain and yearning...for me this is what a love story is all about and whatever I've seen before on television are pale imitations of this...

.Jane..

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Nice post.
Epi was good.

When she asked him why u rejected me ,he should have said  i was rejected but now i like u.

.Jane..

krup2000 Newbie
krup2000
krup2000

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post. Completely agree.

.Jane..

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
wow wow wow wowClap
I so loved reading through your topic...the way you explain things sheer brilliance...as much as SaMud's relationship is!!!

The pain in her eyes when she asked why had he rejected her was so evident...she did get an answer to the question that had been haunting her since the rejection letter, especially since she met him!!! and the "relief" when he said he didn't reject her but the relationship was so evident on her face as well...but what I loved the most was Kumud tried to show the positive side to Saras and he did acknowledge it...you could clearly tell that from the change in his expression when she said it's us who make or leave the relationship incomplete then why do we put the blame on the relationship rather than on ourselves!! hats off to the dialogue writers here and of course the actors and the whole crewClap
Saras is so in love with Kumud...he is ready to have the distance but can't see her in pain and Kumud had already fought with the whole world for Saras...yes, it was for the truth as well but the vengeance in her would't never ever have been the same, in fact, not even close to if it wasn't for Saras!!

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I am speechless. Like literally speechless after watching today's episode :|

I know right? Everyone seems to be at a loss of words because what we saw today can only be felt.

Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Is it any wonder that after having started this show the depth of emotions leave you awestruck and you think to yourself that watching a show of this calibre leaves the ones you watched in the past biting the dust?...I mean todays SaMud scene was so deep and full of unspoken emotions that you're totally involved in their pain and yearning...for me this is what a love story is all about and whatever I've seen before on television are pale imitations of this...

It is very different from anything else on TV. Usually, Indian TV producers can't handle such complicated emotions, I'm used to seeing them in Hollywood shows. But this is SLB we're talking about.

Originally posted by jyothi-m

Nice post.
Epi was good.

When she asked him why u rejected me ,he should have said  i was rejected but now i like u.

Thank you. Lol, ya he should've said thatLOL

Originally posted by krup2000

Beautiful post. Completely agree.

Thank you!
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanju_

wow wow wow wowClap
I so loved reading through your topic...the way you explain things sheer brilliance...as much as SaMud's relationship is!!!

The pain in her eyes when she asked why had he rejected her was so evident...she did get an answer to the question that had been haunting her since the rejection letter, especially since she met him!!! and the "relief" when he said he didn't reject her but the relationship was so evident on her face as well...but what I loved the most was Kumud tried to show the positive side to Saras and he did acknowledge it...you could clearly tell that from the change in his expression when she said it's us who make or leave the relationship incomplete then why do we put the blame on the relationship rather than on ourselves!! hats off to the dialogue writers here and of course the actors and the whole crewClap
Saras is so in love with Kumud...he is ready to have the distance but can't see her in pain and Kumud had already fought with the whole world for Saras...yes, it was for the truth as well but the vengeance in her would't never ever have been the same, in fact, not even close to if it wasn't for Saras!!

OMG, I'm overwhelmed. What can say except thank you soo much!

I love your take on the scene. I think it was you only who had once mentioned that Kumud wasn't hurt by the rejection as much as she was by the fact that HE rejected her. It's been eating her up and for her sake, I'm happy she knows she wasn't rejected on purpose.

Saras has become a pessimist. He's scared to hope for light because he is afraid that it will be accompanied by inevitable darkness. He's more vulnerable than he likes to admit and Kumud is someone who can help him overcome  this. She is a positive individual and sees the silver lining in every cloud.

Saras definitely loves Kumud. He can't hurt her or lose her. And if never having her is the price he has to pay, then so be it.

Go to top