India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

SaMud: It will hurt to let go..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
When Kumud asks Saras why he rejected her, even a blind man could see how genuinely hurt she was. That is what had been plaguing her all these weeks and that is what was hidden beneath the mask of pride and ego she had worn. But when she realises it's time for Saras to leave, she knows she has to release that mask else her question will be left unanswered forever. She finally gathered courage to seek an answer to what was really bothering her. That why the man she had dreamt of had rejected her without taking one glance at her, let alone a second. Why was it that the eyes she had been so drawn to had refused to even see her.

Saras also knows that as the time of their inevitable separation draws nearer, he has to come clean and let her know that it wasn't HER he had rejected but the possibility of building another relationship. He is jinxed. Everyone he has ever loved has left him and gone away and after being let down so many times in life, he has built a defense mechanism. When there is no relationship, there is nothing prone to be left incomplete. He'd rather build walls around him and shut out every possibility of ever going through that pain again. Kumud is right when she says that building or breaking a relationship is in our hands but in his case, Saras was denied the right to make that choice. Tragedy took his mother away from him and his father's decision of abandoning Dukhbaa left his relationship with his maai incomplete.

Yet, despite her rejection and despite his fear, Kumud and Saras let themselves get attached to each other. He feels a tranquility knowing she is by his side. She got the brother she loves so dearly arrested to get him back his freedom. He secretly never wishes to leave her now. She stops ever time he calls out to her. But neither of them understands why they feel this way. All they know is that they feel an unexplainable connection because of which, no matter what, they cannot leave each other's side. When Kumud's family faces a tough time, he is there to bail them out and even before she had enough evidence to prove Saras' innocence, she believed that he hadn't sinned. I don't know if words can ever do justice to what these two share. Maybe that is why they can't express how they really feel but they both know that it will still hurt to let go.

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

naz_gulsarawaklaksh_90Jjoshimpriyankabhat09nabilamubeentruptishreecyrinehumeshaamsleepraavaBornCriticalpreciousrubykaadalemeraldeyeDazeeRestlessWriterSamsangeethaseven_stars-Unknown-22ash08Amii90-Khush-DoJinJammy-mandygill_Manisha_ShellJAHydroxyGroupMS-meghasharmaShanUlasTish_AniNestleToulouse*Reemz*Sanju_Nikki_Titli

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Wah wah wah!Clap

amazing post dudeBig smile

Wat will i say, u sed everything...

But yeah, I agree wid each and every line

And 2day's episode rocked, very well-enacted episode!

And yes, the feeling sb/w bod of dem actually blossomed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeye.Jane..

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
i am heart broken really this is a heart wrenching story

i am afraid if i will me able to continue watching SC with so much of sorrow in air :(

emeraldeye.Jane..

P020167 Senior Member
P020167
P020167

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
well written. I want to give them Jhadu ki Jappi. Thank God, real life is not so complicated, specially in this age.

emeraldeye.Jane..

sweet_roses14 Groupbie
sweet_roses14
sweet_roses14

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
love your post!!!!Clap

emeraldeye.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tishana

Wah wah wah!Clap

amazing post dudeBig smile

Wat will i say, u sed everything...

But yeah, I agree wid each and every line

And 2day's episode rocked, very well-enacted episode!

And yes, the feeling sb/w bod of dem actually blossomed!

Thank you so much! Today's episode was amazing, no doubt. Saras going to jail kinda stretched the track, I feel, and could've been avoided but I'm glad they didn't drag that more than  2 episodes.

Originally posted by shana0127

i am heart broken really this is a heart wrenching story

i am afraid if i will me able to continue watching SC with so much of sorrow in air :(

Ya, this show will be depressing, kya karein? It's suppose to be that wayOuch

Originally posted by P020167

well written. I want to give them Jhadu ki Jappi. Thank God, real life is not so complicated, specially in this age.

Thank you. Haha, real life is far more complicated than any fictional show, trust me. Don't underestimate it!

Originally posted by sweet_roses14

love your post!!!!Clap 

Thank youu!

Edited by -BlackBeauty- - 09 April 2013 at 10:03am
Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I love how you've jotted down their relationship. I want to write more but since I've just managed to watch the episode, my thoughts are incoherent.

It has actually left me speechless. So many things were said yet nothing was said in so many words. He told her the reason, she explained him that it's a 'choice'. But thats a choice his heart won't let him make. A choice that he wouldn't dare take because the consequences will end up hurting Kumud, and thats one thing he will not to do even if his life depended on it.

Edited by Jammy- - 09 April 2013 at 12:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Neeths <3 I loved reading your take on the episode! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top